Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curing the addiction (Sarkus & Isis)

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He grabbed another glass of rum, and downs it, clicking his fingers demanding the rest of the bottle, his eyes half closed. He had become an alcoholic since Isis joined the Jedi. He heard that she had returned to the Sith with some information on the Jedi.

He did try sending her a casual message to catch up but he was very drunk at the time so it might not have been clear. He burped loudly, hand wearily close to his mouth.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis had known the whereabouts of her fiancee for a brief period of time, she had no idea what she would say to the father of her own daughter, she had no idea how he'd react to her but she also never knew what he had gotten himself into all she knew was she cared too much about him just to not come to nar shadaa to try and get some piece of mind, not only for her... but him as well.

As she walked into the old cantina she spied him at the bar and then closed the distance quickly, they had been together for what seems like ever, she still remembers when they fell for each other, and she remembers training him to knight... That was the best time of her life, training her future husband had given her the peace of mind she needed. But now he's drunk and depressed so she knew one thing she could do...

Hey there handsome she said as she walked up and sat next to him and then looked at him Twin what happened to you in my absence? she asked as she there staring at him.

@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He gave a loud hiccup and then turns his head as he saw the woman from his dreams, moving too quickly he falls from his stool and lands on the floor, groaning in pain as he hit his head hard. It takes him several minutes to move onto one knee then stand up as he looks at his beautiful wife. The woman he loved so deeply, it scared him. The only woman he ever let in. Their Force Bond was so strong, he had to weaken when he was so hurt.

"Wha... What do you mean what happened to me?" He asked as he stumbled around cheering loudly drunkenly. The bartender shaking his head as he watches. "My dear wife to be, I... I have found a new love!" He raises his bottle of rum and starts downing the liquid. Trying to hide the hurt and pain she caused him from her leave, without telling him, without talking to him. She just left him.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis picked up Sarkus and helped him to get off the floor and then smirked at him You couldn't just wait for me.... she asked in a concerned voice.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He growled at her simple retort and pulls himself away from her, his breath stinks of many, many different alcoholic beverages. "Wait? There was no waiting, you couldn't have waited till you talked about abandoning me?!"

She swallowed her remorse for his words and then looked at his finger, the outline of the ring was weathered badly so she knew he had taken it off months ago and then she looked at her own engagement ring I didn't abandon you, I went to infiltrate their order.... She said with a calm tone I seen our daughter by the way... She look so good, and is so gorgeous. she spoke in a soft tone with him.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He noticed her look for his ring, he shook his head, he had never taken it off until he lost it in a poker game against a Hutt and then he eyed her, the ring hadn't been long off his finger. "You left without saying goodbye, you told me nothing, I had to suffer with Circe's mocking! You abandoned me." He heard her mention Nefas then waved her off. "Nefas hasn't spoken to me in years, she doesn't care about me, she took your name, all that's left of me in her is my DNA"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She heard him and didn't have the heart to correct him, besides it would be futile... before she was a willing slave to sarkus, but now she is just his loving, adoring fiancee.

Sarkus I know how you feel, I was in pain as well.. I missed you and now I have tracked you down to bring you back home... we can start over and have a new baby, please don't give up on us... she said with a wounded voice.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He looked at her, she was holding back he could feel it but he didn't press the matter. "You think I gave up? You think after all this time I gave up. Would I be like this if I didn't want to start over?!" He shook his head when she mentions another baby "No more babies. It was too much to lose Nefas then you, not another one to fail on"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Then what? she asked as she sat there and smirked at him, she akways had a gorgeous smirk and as she sat there she couldn't help but feel pain because of his misery.

Please don't hide anything from me, I'd do anything to be able to return to your side she admitted as she sat there.

she knew he would be baited with that, and with this he would slowly be bent to her will, it'll take time but it'll eventually happen... and when this happens he will become her hand of destruction.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He tilted his head at her question. He noticed the smirk, but he was always immune to her powers of seduction, he was in control of his feelings to her. He once controlled her as well for a short while. "I know you will but that doesn't make everything alright between us." He grasped a bottle of rum with the Force and pulled it towards himself as he drinks heavily from it. His eyes casting a permanent yellow and black, his rage was constant through his body nowadays, he was dangerous and powerful.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis looked at him as he began to drink again and then used a force crush on the bottle and watched as it shattered and spilled the liquid i think you should make the choice here and now she stated as she sat there with a stern look and with a commanding presence, truth is she no longer feared the man who had once made her a slave, she didn't hate him... but pitied him and cared deeply for him.

Me or the poison you're filling your body with, choose wisely... I'm not going to sit here and watch you die, so make your choice dear

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He watched her smash his bottle and something dark flicked in his head, blood rushed and filled the whites of his eyes, so it gave him a demonic look as he stared at her. His clenched tightly fist landed on the table and he started Force Choking the man behind Isis. Apologise for smashing my bottle, woman. I might not own you any more but I will not stand for you destroying my property. Though his voice was cool but with hints of barely restrained anger, his mind swam in confusion, of half drunken need of help and pity. He was on the edge of losing all that he had, losing himself and his mind.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis felt her heart shattering as he made his decision by lashing out and then looked at the man behind him and force crushed him with a suddenness to it, she then turned back to him andd answered his request I guess this is it, Twin.... unless you have another way to show me that you'll change I will leave you in your own misery she stated with a sudden sorrow and then stood and waited for his response before she would walk out.

She was fighting against heart break since the only man she could ever love is killing himself and deep down inside she was hoping he'd choose her over the alcohol.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He watched her kill the man with no remorse or sorrow in his face. He had not intended killing the man, but he did not regret the man dying. Everyone dies. He watched as his heart died, seeing her and knowing she was not using their Bond to sense his need, to sense his desperate need for help. He leaned against the chair and pulled out his old lightsaber, a lightsaber which had not seen much action since the battle in which he lost his soul mate.

His eyes returned to the normal Sith yellow as he called out "Wait!" He blinked slowly, tearing at the inside of his cheek. "Help me. Help me."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked, she had felt his anguish the whole time but she wanted him to reach out to her and then she looked to his weapon The roles are reversed twin, You will no longer own me.... If I am to help you you return to my side as my assassin, understood? she replied to him and then waited for his response, she had a tear well in her eye and then she swallowed and regarded his with an adoring glare.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He crossed his arms and shook his head. He had fallen for this once. Never again. He nearly died last time. "No. I will not be your slave, your assassin. I am a FREE MAN!" He growled, he knew she was trying to use him and his proboscises flickered out, writhing hungrily.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis stood there unphased I am not asking you to be a slave, I could never treat you like that... But you will be a silent enforcer. she replied to him with a smile on her face and then put her hand against his face If I am to cure your sickness Twin...you must give me something in return, and only in time will you earn the right to be my husband she said as she used the force to give him some pleasure from her touch.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He growled low, she had gone too far, it was her fault he had ended up like this, she had ruined his life. He gripped her throat tight and squeezed, his proboscises circled her nostrils as he eyed her closely, they were so close it looked like they were kissing, his breath stank of rum. "What you offer is no better than a slave's life, you pretty it up with words of being an assassin and becoming your husband but what I will be is a killer for you to use at will, no better than a merc but without the pay. A slave."

He stared her down, she maybe sober but he was losing his cool and his dark side powers were slowly pouring out uncontrollably.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked at him and held her hand against his chest and activated her own cryokinesis and began to siphoning his own heat from his body Twin... you're not thinking soberly, I could never enslave you I am anti-slave... do you understand, please calm down and hear me out... I only want to help you, not hurt you she admitted readying herself to slice her saber into his chest if he were to try and feed off her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom