Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curing the addiction (Sarkus & Isis)

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He grips her wrists and pins them to her curvy sides and narrows his eyes "What you offer is no better. If you wanted to only help me then there would be no catch." He sighed and closed his eyes, releasing her and reaches for another bottle. At least the bottle didn't try to manipulate him or use him.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Twin listen to me with a focused mind she instructed him i love you and wish to help, but as it is I am forming a task force of non force users and force users to eventually perform a hostile take over of the Fringe she said as she put her hand on the bottle and took it from him I want you sober for what I am telling you she then placed the bottle back on the counter and sat down again.

The fringe is becoming a criminal enterprise fast, they're allowing slavery and harming planets with their hordes of soldiers, I need someone I can trust to be by my side as as shadow hand for when I move against Karrde and Yun-Harla...that is what I meant by you working for me there was truth and concern in her voice The fringe has changed Sarkus, they corrupt and enslave worlds... they have become the very thing they swore to fight against when we founded the government she said and then put her hand on his arm.

I need somebody not afraid to use stealth, deception and shadows to sabotage their plans... Sarkus I need you as my personal enforcer she no longer held a commanding tone but one of compassion.

@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He stares at Isis, a rebellion against the Fringe, the group she had told him to join, she intended to betray, he looked around the room seeing if anyone was trying to listen in on their conversation. "Come, lets go back to my place here, away from overhearing desperate smugglers and informats and such." He took her arm and steadily, but stumbling, walked her to his tiny, very poorly done apartment.

"Now tell me everything, what is this business with taking down the very Empire you've done so much for?" He gazed at her curiously then an idea sprung to mind "I can't be your assassin, I'm with the Fringe, they know me, it wouldn't work! But I can be your second, Co-Leader of the rebellion."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

An anzati's best strength is stealth, I need someone to keep a close eye on Spencer and Ashin, I need you to use stealth to become my assassin... I don't wish to kill them, merely sabotage their plans.

She then grabbed him and gave him a tight hug and held him for a moment and then let go I'll gather our forces, just you need to sabotage their plans at all costs, and do not let them or anybody see you doing this... if you need to, kill witnesses by feeding off them.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He thinks about it and nods his head "I suppose you are right, I am dead stealthy and don't have a pulse. But where do I begin and I can still be co-Leader, just silent co-Leader, and I want it down we are working together, I do not work for you."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked at him and nodded her approval and turned to leave. but she she went she looked back at him and smirked seductively Gather your things, we're returning to start off with our plans

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He looks at her and tilts her head "Going where exactly?" He asked as he leans casually against a wall, stroking his growing tramp beard.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
"We're going to attack now??" He looks at her baffled as he scratches the top of his head slightly confused by all this, slightly still really, really drunk.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She became disappointed No not yet, soon but for now we need to return so it's not as suspicious.... Besides we're both fringers, and as long you do as I stated we wont be figured out. she then walked over to him while swaying her hips and grabbed him and make her proposition.

I need another child to make up for the loss of Nefas, if you won't give me what I need I will seek others to... am I clear? she asked in a more discernible voice of command.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
His fingers brush her eyes and gazes at her "Don't force that upon me, when the time is right we will have another child but right now isn't the time. Leading a rebellion is not time to have you pregnant. We don't know how long it will last." His fingers slide to her jawline, stroking it slowly as he smiles weakly. "I'm feeling slightly funny, like less drunk... I don't like it..."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smiled at him and grabbed him arm and lead him over to the bed You're being detoxed as we speak, so come... let's sleep some she said

as they laid in bed they did things that cannot be said and then fell sleep together...

(Your next post will be morning, we'll depart then)

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
Though he was still really drunk, that was the best night of his life. He woke up without sick in his hair, not in some alleyway, with pee on him. He rubbed his eyes open and then shut them tightly and curled up as he suddenly and violently developed the worse hangover ever, several months of non-stop drinking had left him very vulnerable to a massive and dangerous headache. His head pounding and moaned loudly.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis woke up next to him and smiled sweetly and watched as he writhed in pain from a hangover Now you're starting to get an idea of who child-labor is. she joked.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
Growls lowly, knowing his body still craved alcohol, he force crushed an empty can as he rolls out of his bed and onto the floor, he looked at the floor and slowly did several push ups. He needed to get back into shape, the alcoholism had given him a noticable beer belly as he slowly stood up he looked at his wife to be "Think I should shave?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Yes do so, and get back into shape as well she said as she got out of bed and dressed herself and grabbed her card Stay here, I'll get us breakfast... Oh and take a shower while I am gone love she said and then walked out of the small apartment and toward the store.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He rolls his eyes as he realised that he had fallen into married life, he could feel himself losing his balls and dignity. "Right okay" He shrugged and walks into the bathroom, turning the shower on as he begins to trim his large beard into a more respectable length, the stubble rough to touch but a pleasant and fitting sight to behold as he shrugs keeping the look and gets in the shower, cutting his hair much shorter.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis walked to the nearest store and found some things they could eat, she found a dozen oranges and some berries and then found some steaks, eggs and bacon... she bought some milk and then paid and returned to the apartment.

As she reentered she went directly to the stove and then and began preparing Sarkus' break fast, she then placed the milk in the fridge and began to cook her mans food, when he came out he would be rewarded with a nice meal.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He came out of the shower and dried himself with a fresh towel, smelling the bacon and eggs, his stomach growling in hunger as he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked into his bedroom grabbing some random clean clothes to change into as he straighten himself out and scratched his stubble.

He looked over at her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "So when do you want to get married my dear wife to be?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She felt him beside her and smirked as she continued to make him breakfast Later, right now we have a mission to start and complete she said and then took his arms away and laid down and plate and put the food on it firs you need to eat she said and then poured him a glass of milk and brought it to the table for him and seated herself waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom