Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crystal Clear (Part 2)

obj3.png

Objective: Purify the crystal in the lost temple
Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble

div1.png

On the surface of the grassy plains of Azbrian, the bright sun beamed down on a lone ship. Silas had just landed his fighter after a short trip from denon, which was way less eventful compared to what he was doing now. Not long ago he had spoken with Valery and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble about purifying the crystal he was tasked with looking after, and in all regards they were totally supportive of the idea. Kahlil however was not able to come as he had to look after Vera and the triplets, Valery was free to travel to the long lost temple of Azbrian as his shadow.

Sighing to himself, Silas opened his cockpit and jumped out of his x-wing to prepare for the journey ahead. It was not a long walk to the temple by any means, but it was unknown what they were going to face. The knight rolled up his sleeves and lightly stretched off his body as he waited for Valery to arrive. If they were both on Coruscant they would have come together but both of them had business to attend to before they both arrived on the planet. It was all part of being a Jedi, you'd always have to figure out how to fit in personal development like this one way or another.

Soon enough, Silas could see the glint of another fighter coming his way...

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

<Moving in to land,> Valery said through her comms with just a faint smirk, as her X-wing broke through the clouds and began its path down to the surface. Silas had traveled to Azbrian ahead of her already, but as soon as she had given her family goodbye hugs and kisses, she boarded her own fighter and followed after him. She knew how important this whole journey was to him, so there was just no way she'd skip out on it.

She wasn't his Master anymore technically, but to an extent, she'd always be.

Soon enough, her X-wing steadily settled down, and Valery powered down the engines. She climbed out of the cockpit, removed her helmet, and shook out her long hair before walking over. "How does it feel to be back here?" Valery asked him after she joined up with her former Padawan.

The last time she was on Azbrian felt so long ago.

"I hope it's not too difficult on you."

obj3.png

div1.png

The arrival of Valery made Silas reveal a small smirk to his former master. Many times she didn't have to come all this way to help him, yet she did so without question even though he wasn't her student anymore. The first thing she asked was how he felt, and to say the least, he couldn't help but feel sad. Silas still had a deep connection to Azbrian, hopefully, one day he'd be able to rebuild his homestead and carry on what his family set out to do.

"I can't help but feel nostalgic for the happy memories I've made here." the knight replied with an upbeat tone. Now was not the time to remember what happened to his family, after all, he had learned to cope with the weight of what he saw that day "I'll be fine though, we've got a job that will keep me focused"

Silas rolled up his sleeves and adjusted the backpack, ready for the short trek to the small cave system that hid the Jedi temple for all these years "Right, we ready to move? I don't want to leave my old master behind now" he said with a cheeky smirk before beginning to walk along the clear, grassy plains.

"How are the new paddies coming along? Are they keeping to the strict diet you tortured me with?"

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"I understand. It's how I felt when I came back to my old Enclave on New Cov as well," Valery said when she felt his emotions and listened to him speak about coming here. "But you know what helped me? Not focusing too much on old memories, and embracing the fact that I could make new, fond memories there." She gestured around with her hand and smiled.

"It will take time, but I'm sure you'll be able to do the same here."

Silas then asked her if she was ready, but before she could even answer, he added a quick joke to it. Her eyes narrowed, she huffed and stepped passed him even though she didn't know the way. "Old huh? I'll remember that," she chuckled and began to walk at a casual pace for now. Unless Silas wanted to speed it up, she saw no reason to make haste.

There was a lot about the world and the weather they could enjoy while they talked.

"Tortured? You wanted it yourself, and it did prepare you for all the heavy fighting. But the other Padawans are doing well. I'm glad I can train them without the constant pressure of war on them."

She paused and smirked, "Did you find a Padawan yourself already? You know what happened last time when you tried to hide these things from me."

obj3.png

div1.png
"It will take time, but I'm sure you'll be able to do the same here."
Silas fell silent from the comment, his face showing a hopeful expression that showed he strived to do that too. Azbrian was a very special place to him, and one day he wished to give the same happiness he had to someone else "I'm confident I will do that Valery. It will take time, but one day a new horizon will set which I can look upon with a smile on my face" the knight said thoughtfully, appreciating how Valery still treated him as one of her own. No matter what, she'd always be there for him.

As the hot sun continued to provide perfect weather Valery was beginning to bring some heat of her own. It wasn't for no reason though, as Silas did call her old "We'll see, the older folks do seem to forget many things" he smirked back, enjoying the back and forth from his former master "I admit, the diet and intense training has helped me become who I am today. I'm happy the padawans you have now will have a chance to train in less stressful circumstances, during the war we were going across the galaxy like a pinball"

Silas's generation of padawan had it hard. It was going to be a long time before a savage war like that tested the very will of the Padawans again.

Soon enough, the grin on his face seemed to fade when she reminded him of the implications of lying. Rolling his eyes, he chose to tell her the truth this time "I'm close... there's a boy called Julien Lucero Julien Lucero who I'm keeping an eye on. I believe you two have met, correct?" he asked as they walked past a beautiful pond close to Silas's ruined homestead "I hope you are not trying to size up my paddies to tease them too" Silas joked before lowering himself down to flick some of the water at Valery's legs.

"Or should I say grandpaddies?"

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

After first offering a smile when she noticed how hopeful he was about the future here with Azbrian, Valery began to smirk, "You call me Valery but you still call my husband sir. What happened there?" She teased, especially because he kept it up with calling her old and forgetful.
But Valery would never forget these things, and she was always ready to bring the heat.

This showed again when her question seemed to bring back some memories. She'd never forget how he kept his relationship with Thelma from her, and naturally she was going to remind him about it just to tease.

"I did meet him," Valery said with a warm smile. "I think he'd be a great Padawan for you. Maybe you can talk to him over burgers? Just make sure not to order the vegetarian one this time, huh?" She winked and looked around with a smug grin on her face. She wasn't going to tease his Padawans, but she would always continue to tease him.

Their time as Master and Padawan was only the beginning.

Silas then believed it to be a good idea to splash water up at her legs. She raised an eyebrow and pulled on his supporting leg with tbe Force. Likely not enough to make him fall over, but enough to make it clear she could. "Careful who you mess with, Silas. I will put you under and send a picture of it to your new Padawan." She wouldn't actually, but she loved to tease.

Last edited:

obj3.png

div1.png
"You call me Valery but you still call my husband sir. What happened there?"
"I was brought up to call people certain things when you deeply respected them. When I was growing up I called my father sir out of principle, Kahlil isn't my father but I look up to him as a father I never had" he said with a brief smile, remembering all that Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble did for him in his younger years "The same goes to you too, but I call you by your name because it's more different. I've known you as "Master" or ma'am for most of my time here. But now, we're close enough to call each other on a first name basis, and that's deeper than respect itself."

As he'd always say, Valery was like a mother to him too

It's kind of the same dynamic he'd want to achieve with his own paddies one day. He wanted them to trust him enough with things outside of being jedi and build a relationship that would last past their training together. Silas gave a grin at Valery's tease and slowly shook his head at her wink "You're never going to let that go are you?" Silas said with a light chuckle "I'll get you back for that one of these days, a day when you least expect it" The knight winked back at her before springing the water attack on her.

Laughing loudly, he was getting up from the bank only for his leg to be pulled out "Whoaaa!" he said out loud as he wobbled next to the water's edge. Thankfully, Silas was able to keep his balance and narrow his eyes to the sneaky master "You wouldn't dare!" the young man said with a grumpy tone, speeding up slightly to give her a light barge on the arm "I'd get you back even before you sent it!"

Silas walked further with a huge smile on his face, although something in the distance would make it fade and stop him in his tracks. A long way from their position, he could see the distant outline of his ruined house. Silence rested over the former padawan as he glared at the healing grass around it, the sign that nature was trying to heal itself from the atrocity. His eyes calmly looked back to Valery and smiled thoughtfully.

"Sometimes, I'd imagine the homestead still standing and untouched. Oh, what I'd do to see such a thing again..."

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"That's... understandable, but know that he wouldn't mind you calling him by his name. I actually think he'd prefer it... he has never been too formal." She chuckled and even remembered when she first met him — it was something he stumbled over a little. Now, it was very different, of course. The only time he referred to her as Master Noble was whenever he was talking to someone else about her in the context of Jedi duty.

Or-

She pushed the thought aside and narrowed her fiery gaze at Silas, "I wouldn't be so sure, Silas," Valery said after he nudged her arm. "You're not the first Padawan I've had." She shot him a grin and briefly thought back to all the difficult Padawans she trained or helped in their training. There was no way she'd ever lose a water fight.

The two then finally spotted his old home in the distance, and Valery stopped to give him some time. She knew what it felt like to see your own home in ruins — it had happened several times to her as well. So it was only after he spoke up himself, that she turned to him with a smile. "You can always rebuild it. Might not be the easiest thing to do, and it'll cost resources and probably a lot of your time."

"But if you feel passionate about it, then why not?"

obj3.png

div1.png

To Silas, it was going to be strange if he called Kahlil by his name. Although, if he felt more comfortable that way he'd have no choice but to respect their wishes. Right now though, there were more pressing matters to think about, such as the teasing that Valery was throwing at him. He wasn't going to let her win that easily.

"I know Valery, but compared to the others I know how to push your buttons and then some. I think I may be your toughest challange yet..." Silas stuck out his tongue at her briefly and chuckled. He loved that they were able to still do stuff like this, it just showed how close they had grown through training and beyond "Don't you worry my old master, revenge will soon be mine" he laughed again, only to stop gradually when he spotted the ruined homestead.

Valery was right, there was every possibility that he'd be able to rebuild it. However, even he knew the task was going to be hard with very few credits and building knowledge. One way or another he'd find a way through, one day it was going to be standing back into its former glory for him and others to enjoy "I'd love more than nothing to see it rebuilt. But as you said, it will be an incredible challange to achieve" Silas frowned slightly and turned his back to look at Valery.

"Whatever it takes, I will get it done..." the knight said with a newfound smile and a nudge on her shoulder "Come on, let's get moving shall we?" Silas said softly as he began walking ahead, their journey to the lost temple seemingly taking him through memory lane.

Not long later, Silas and Valery found themselves walking towards a cave entrance covered in hanging vines. The data they received expressed that it was being covered by a small cave but the entrance to the temple was to be found deeper within "This must be it, I suggest keeping on your guard just in case any of our ancestors have left any surprises" he warned just before taking a deep breath and going inside with Valery in tow. Taking out his saber, he ignited and gave them light in the darkness and led them through the dim cave that had kept the temple safe.

Sensing something strange, he hurried a little bit faster to find a deep stairway going down. The structure was ancient, and if he had to guess around the same age as Valery "Fascinating... this architecture looks older than you" The knight grinned as he peeked over the edge.

"I heard stories of this place when I was younger, I didn't think it was true"

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"You know how to push my buttons?" Valery snickered and flicked some hair over her shoulder, clearly not impressed. "Please, I can still see you squirming over that lunch with Thelma and I." She flashed him a smirk now. "You should have seen your own face when I got my burger and you got your veggie meal."

Great memories she'd never forget.

Valery then turned her gaze to the homestead, and dipped her head slightly to her former Padawan, "Just make sure that it doesn't consume your energy too much. It would be good to rebuild it, but nobody's life depends on it. It'll be a lot less stressful when you can look at it that way." She knew a lot of people who never knew when to take a break, and she herself had been like that too. But overcommiting to Jedi duty to protect people was one thing - doing that for rebuilding a house was another.

For the remainder of the trip to the lost Temple, Valery remained fairly quiet. She studied her surroundings, listened to Silas and followed him inside. Only when he decided to poke fun at her age again, she turned to him. "Focus, Silas, or another ancestor might take control over you again." She flashed a smirk ans squinted down the darker staircase. "But you're right, this place looks and even smells old. So be careful walking down. It's possible that the structure isn't entirely safe anymore after all this time."

With light from his blade and her Keshian eyes being able to pierce through darkness pretty well, she then continued to move deeper down into the Temple.

obj3.png

div1.png

Silas couldn't help but roll his eyes at Valery's teases, especially the one that reminded him of the veggie burger incident with Thelma. Even though it was slightly embarrassing, Silas still looked back on those memories fondly with a smile. Without those kinds of moments, their bond wouldn't be as strong as it was today. Not only that, but her wise words on other matters also stuck with him throughout his training and every walk of life. Valery always knew what was best for him in the end.

"You're right Valery, if I let it consume me it will put me above my duty as a Jedi. In turn, making me someone who I wish not to be..." Like what Valery said he needed to take his time and let the force guide him at his own pace. If it took years, decades, or more he needed to be patient and keep a level head no matter what. Knowing Valery though, she was likely to keep him grounded with her constant teasing.

"And knock you out like last time?" the knight said with a small smirk as they both carefully began to make their way down the stairway "To be honest with you, the stone still seems pretty sta-" although at that very moment, his foot crashed through a weakened slab. Half of Silas's leg went through the hole, but thankfully the rest of the stone around it was still sturdy as he regained his balance "Stars, I hate it when you're right" the knight joked, his hands brushing himself with a smile to Valery.

"Okay... let's hope that doesn't happen again"

Walking further down, he made sure to be more careful this time. By the time they reached the marble floor below only the sound of their own breaths could be heard, partly from Silas's gasp from the titanic door that stood dormant before them. On either side stood two stone statues, their form eroded from the elements that had somehow found their way in over time "How fascinating, it seems like these have stayed shut for generations." Silas remarked from the vines that seemed to grow on them. Thoughtfully, Silas walked over and put a hand on the metallic entrance, his eyes closing and sensing how the force from the door was going into his body.

It was clear only two Jedi could unlock the secrets within. So, with a warm smile, he motioned Valery to join him "Place your hand on the door and relax yourself, let the force flow through it..."

Last edited:

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"Don't act smug about it," Valery said a little more seriously when he joked about knocking her out during his possession. "I risked my life to try and snap you out of it." Now a smirk took over again, as she looked into his eyes. "If you get possessed again, I'm smacking you around whether you stand still like I did or not."

Valery then followed him down the steps, carefully as to not break apart anything crucial. But there was a tension in the Force they'd both be able to feel and soon enough, it spikes as Silas nearly fell through the floor. Valery was quick to move to his side and help him up but if he had actually gone through, she knew it would have been difficult to help him
. "I'm always right, so let's be careful, hm?" She joked with an innocent smile.

The two finally made their way down and soon reached a large set of doors that clearly lacked any visible locking mechanism. But knowing where they were, Valery understood that they would need to use the Force to open them.

"I could break them open as well..." Valery teased, as she placed her hand against the metal door. "But I suppose this is more appropriate." She then closed her eyes, steadied her breathing and tapped into the Force to manipulate the locking mechanism in tandem with her former Padawan.

obj3.png

div1.png
"If you get possessed again, I'm smacking you around whether you stand still like I did or not."
For once, Silas wouldn't blame her if she did. The last thing he'd want to do again is hurt someone as close as Valery again, so there were no hard feelings if it ever required those measures. Nonetheless, there was no harm in looking back and sharing a smile over an event that had passed them "I wouldn't blame you either, at least you'd be able to get your own back" Silas chuckled lightly, their travels reaching the end of the stairwell after a brief moment of humiliation.

With his eyes still closed, he felt Valery touch the door and divert the force into the door. Together, their combined force was going to unlock the secrets that lay ahead. In the meantime, Valery's teasing didn't seem to stop "You say you're always right, but considering you just threatened to blow open the doors of a Jedi temple I can confidently say you thought wrong my old master" Silas smirked from his words and seemed more than eager to fight Valery in a war of teases

"It appears all of the years sleeping are starting to take their toll"

However, not a moment later a loud click was heard from the ancient door in front of them. Silas opened his eyes in response and took a few steps back, mesmerized by how the large door was slowly opening before their very eyes "Bingo..." he said openly before looking over briefly to Valery with a warm smile. Silas loved doing things with Valery, a woman who not only raised him to be a model Jedi but one of her own when the loss of his parents was still raw.

This was one of the things he missed when being a padawan.

"Ladies first," the knight said with a sarcastic motion, soon following her in once she started taking her first steps inside. The temple inside still looked as amazing as it did when it was still in use with the odd pile of debris being found from its crumbling age. On either side of them were cloaked figures with lightsabers being held upwards at chest level, along with more hidden stone statues hidden in the shadows watching them. Silas squinted his eyes and saw the line of fire pits going deeper into the dark hall, one that led to a figure sitting on a throne at the very end looking down on them.

"Valery, do the honors of bringing like to this temple once more"

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"Ah yes, I was very serious about that," Valery huffed when he mentioned her comment about blowing up the Temple. But after setting aside his fooling around, she helped him focus on the mechanism. He likely didn't have a ton of experience opening doors like this, but Valery had and would guide him if he needed it. Almost like the old days, when she worked a lot more frequently with him as his Master.

Sometimes, she missed all of it but seeing him grow as a Jedi Knight made her just as proud.

"There we go," Valery echoed with him when the sound of the door unlocking echoed through open halls. With the large doors slowly opening, a rush of what even smelled like ancient air met the two Jedi, and for just a moment, it made Valery feel very nostalgic. What strengthened those feelings the most, however, were the decorations of the Temple. Ancient statues, fountains and other objects that many modern Temples lacked.

"Those statues make me think about my old Temple again. They look similar to the ones on New Cov, hm?" She chuckled and stepped inside, her Keshian eyes unbothered by the lack of lighting. But with Silas pointing out the torch pits, she wasted no time to help him see better. Fiery eyes began to flow and in an instant, every torch lit up with a bright spark of fire, before settling down into a calmer flame to light the room.

"It seems that you won't have too much work to do here. I don't think anybody has been inside here in a very long time." With that said, Valery walked further inside, only rolling her eyes quickly at his comment. It was time to explore a little more.

obj3.png

div1.png

The sight of fire reflected in the blue eye of Silas as he marveled over the beauty of the structure. Something about the temple appealed to him more than the others, it could have been the fact it had been hidden away on his home planet all this time or simply the fact it was from a long gone age. Whatever the case, Silas was going to make it as good as new and put it back into the capable use of the Jedi.

"It's safe to say you're right Valery, no one has placed a foot in here for generations," he remarked while looking up to one of many hooded Jedi who looked over them. His hand gently rested on the preserved stone figure before looking back to Valery with a smile "If it reminds you of the temples from your time, it must be around that age" the knight said as he took a few steps back and looked towards the hooded Jedi sitting on a throne at the end of the large hall.

"Was there such thing as a Jedi king back then?" Silas asked curiously when they began to get closer "It seems like the person being watched by the rest of the statues was of great importance. Although I sense it may have a deeper meaning than a particular person" With that in mind, Silas could only speculate what this particular temple was for. Considering it had been hidden for so long, the truth may have been lost long ago with the last breath of the individuals who last left here.

As the pair of them reached the feet of the sitting figure, a sudden shift in the force soon followed. It wasn't one of darkness by any means, but one of the force giving them warning of their trespass. In reaction, Silas snapped his head down the hallway to silence. Briefly looking at Valery, he shot her a look that indicated that something was wrong "The atmosphere has changed..."

Suddenly, the sound of cracking stone could be heard all the way down the hall, followed by the sound of heavy footsteps coming from behind the large pillars. Silas narrowed his eyes at the sight of the smaller hooded statues marching into the open, not in a robotic way but almost as if they had come to life. A light blue shine flowed through the cracks in their bodies, as well as the bright yet deadly-looking stone replica lightsabers that were at their sides for now.

One by one, eight of them stood in a row and snapped into their own lightsaber stance. Each of them was unique, some that he'd never seen anyone in the order use before "The force surprises me every day..." Silas mumbled, his hand quickly taking and igniting the saber that was placed in his right pocket. It was strange that the force had pitted itself against them, but they'd have to figure that out once they'd dealt with the stone figures that stood before them.

"If you don't have any big ideas to prevent this conflict Valery, I'll be more than happy to take on the four on the right"

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

"A Jedi King?" Valery blinked, then chuckled and shook her head. "No, the Jedi never believed in having power over others that way. But we've always had Grandmasters or other important figures. Just... it's strange to see one sitting on a throne." It almost made her feel like it wasn't supposed to represent a Jedi at all, but they'd only have one way to find out. Together, the Master and former Padawan approached the statue, and her suspicions only began to grow.

What was this strange feeling all of a sudden?

Valery turned to look down the hallway as well and frowned a little, "I wasn't expecting this place to view us as trespassers," Valery told him, as the sound of footsteps began to echo down the entire structure. 8 statues with weapons in various positions presented themselves almost as guards, and Valery couldn't feel any way to stop them.

There wasn't really a way to just talk to them, after all.

"Well, it seems we're going to give you something extra to rebuild," Valery said with a smirk, before she drew both of her lightsabers and ignited them. "They look big and slow, but be careful." She glared at them, and after a short breath, suddenly exploded up into the air, both weapons drawn, before coming down on top of one of them with a powerful set of sweeping strikes. If they had to defend themselves to be in an ancient Temple like this, so be it.

obj3.png

div1.png
"I wasn't expecting this place to view us as trespassers,"
"I don't think it does, it appears whoever was here last didn't want any odd person to rediscover it again..." he grunted as he looked between the unique statues standing before him. What Valery said was right though, it was rather unexpected for the force to still be attacking them even though it was the one controlling the statues. This only meant one thing, it was probably protecting something that didn't want to be found.

Snapping into a laid back stance he nodded to Valery's warning and watched her launch herself forward towards one of the statues. To his surprise, the statue was able to dodge the first powerful strike and block another, but it was soon clear that Valery's strength and quickness were too much. With one clean strike, the statue crumbled to pieces before her eyes and a light blue mist rose from its remains into the open air. Fearlessly, two of the other statues lifted their sabers up high and brought them down onto Valery to try and overpower the master.

At the same time, Silas sprung into action and jogged toward them with his lightsaber at his side. The first statue swung wildly at his chest only for Silas to stop and lean back to avoid the blade. Soon enough, another stepped forwards and looked to take out his legs. Without hesitation, Silas jumped up early and double foot stomped the statue's hand to snap it off with a loud crack. Not a second later, the knight then snapped his right arm outwards to send his lightsaber through the neck of the rock figure, leaving its head to roll along the concrete floor.

"I was going to say try not to make a mess, but that's starting to become an impossibility!"

Last edited:

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

After destroying the first statue with some effort, Valery found herself trapped between two others, and they both decided to lash out at the same time. She suspected their strength to be their main advantage, so rather than raising her blades, Valery brought her arms up to tap into the Force. Their arms and weapons of stone froze and trembled under the stress they produced by trying to push through, but Valery wasn't so easily defeated.

With a loud yell, she pushed up and snapped their arms off, thereby quite literally disarming them in the process. The Jedi Master then jumped up into the air and spun between her two targets, while each one of her blades struck the neck of one of the two statues. Their heads were severed from their bodies, and the rest crumbled down right after.

"Silas!" Valery then called out, as she watched him engage the remaining statues. She trusted his abilities more than most other people after having seen him in action for years, but she couldn't help but worry a little.

She'd always remain his Master.

obj3.png

div1.png
Snapping his head to the right, the last statue that was attacking Valery tried to catch him off guard with a slash from behind. Instead of trying to move or block it, he swiftly flung a chunk of rubble right at himself and ducked low to roll forwards as the concrete smashed into the statue's face. Upon getting to one knee he was met by a downwards strike which he met with his saber, stalemating them while another strike came towards him. Silas used his strength to force the stone sword to collide with the other by bashing it upwards, giving him a chance to roll again and kneecap another statue that was to the left.

Seeing that their swords didn't break and just their bodies, he picked up one of their swords and jumped back to his feet with urgency. Without really even thinking, Silas held the stone sword like a javelin and flung it straight at the statue's chest. As expected, it dodged the projectile but wasn't expecting a second flying lightsaber to cut it in half. Leaving the lifeless rocks to fall, he ran unarmed at the last enemy and suddenly slid in between its legs to retrieve his lightsaber and stab backward. The statue froze as it looked down at the laser going through its chest, before moments later crumbling to pieces like the rest of its friends.

Taking a deep breath, he got up and put a hand through his hair "What a mess..." he grumbled to himself with a brief smile to Valery "I hope there aren't any more of these surprises going forward. Being killed by a living rock doesn't sound like the best death in the galaxy" Silas remarked, his head looking to a gate that had been previously closed "Look, did you remember that being there before?" the knight questioned to his former master, who was probably wondering the same thing.

Curiously, he began to head towards the gateway and stare inside. To his amazement, he stared into the large room that had also been left largely untouched. The style of the room was very strange, but he felt the force stronger than ever in this particular area. If there was a spot to cure this crystal it was going to be here.

"The force has led us here Valery, it must know of our purpose now..."

Last edited:

obj3.png

Azbrian
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

Luckily, calling out his name helped snap Silas' focus to the imminent threat, and once he had turned, Valery no longer felt worried. She had trained him for years to be the best he could be, so fighting off a couple of stone giants with swords wasn't really making her afraid it'd go wrong. He had been up against far worse, and pushed himself through far greater challenges as well. So to watch him expertly take them down was hardly surprising.

When the dust of the second stone giant crumbling finally settled, she turned around and noticed that the door was suddenly open. Was all of this a test just to unlock the next chamber? If so, this was either the strangest Jedi Temple she had ever been to, or perhaps it was a test after this place was sealed down.

A way to keep people out.

"No, something changed after we defeated those statues," Valery said with a frown. "It rubs me the wrong way. Jedi aren't the types to makes these kinds of challenges." But with that said, she walked into the room and looked around for a moment, her senses expanding before focusing back on Silas.

"Maybe it has something to do with that fire there?" she asked, having noticed that the Force was quite strong in here too. "Unless there are more rooms or hallways beyond this place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom