Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crozo Corps Elite Task Force

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
[member="Vincent Jusik"] and [member="Chloe Hinata"] how about you play Sophia in two of the threads, and in those two threads Vincent takes your place. Even though that would leave us slicerless.

(oops wrong account)

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Christian Slade"], [member="Taras Crozo"], [member="Astrian Callus"], [member="McNeal"], guys, can we start tagging our locations in posts? :p It's just getting a bit confusing

From my understanding, [member="Ashin Varanin"] and [member="Spencer Jacobs"] are outside of the base, most of our team is inside and just exit from ventilation shaft to meet Astrian, and Christian ended up in some bathroom for some reason.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Yeah, according to his post he took a different way through the shafts and ended up in bathrooms. Maybe because he's so big he god disoriented and took wrong way? :p

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
HK-36 said:
[member="Christian Slade"], [member="Taras Crozo"], [member="Astrian Callus"], [member="McNeal"], guys, can we start tagging our locations in posts? :p It's just getting a bit confusing

From my understanding, [member="Ashin Varanin"] and [member="Spencer Jacobs"] are outside of the base, most of our team is inside and just exit from ventilation shaft to meet Astrian, and Christian ended up in some bathroom for some reason.
Well apparently the vents all lead to one exit, so I'm with all you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom