Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Cross Swords (Open to SJC Allies)

Kiara Ayres

K

O7ZfSjD.png
header3.png

In the wake of the loss of Sarka, the Silver Jedi Concord then were forced to deploy diplomats and Jedi to the world of Sneeve where there was an ongoing humanitarian crisis after the fleeing Sarkans made landfall on the neighbouring planet. The planet was struggling to sustain such an influx in population and the tension between the Sarkans and native Sneevel was running rife both due to the disrespecting of Sarkan customs by the Sneevel and the sudden demand for food, medical supplies and shelter which the Sneevel were not keen on giving freely.

The Concord were sensitive to the issue that would become of Sneeve, as the lack of technology developed by Sarkans meant they had not achieved space travel, and so they sent many of the Sarkans to the nearby agricultural planet of Balamak as they attempted to not overwhelm their border planets with refugees - though they needed help in managing and organising the refugees. In time, the victims of war would be distributed more evenly on other planets but for now, they required urgent assistance to meet their most basic needs and so the Concord reached out to their allies for aid, struggling at the front of a war themselves.

Temporary accommodation had been created on the outskirts of the capital, including a field hospital and make-shift kitchens which were being used to serve food to the volunteers, the displaced and any native Sneevels in return for help. After a painfully extensive and intrusive meeting with the Sarkan leaders, the Silver emissary's stomach led her to the kitchen in search of some much needed nourishment. Dotted around the kitchen were Jedi, even some Mandalorians and Rangers who fancied themselves good cooks, along with other volunteers of various species.

Upon request, Kiara was handed a bowl of what she immediately recognised as Tiingilar from her knowledge of Mandalorian culture. She took a bite and was greeted with the familiar spicy stew, though it was an acquired taste. "Mando!" She called out to the partially-armoured man who poked his head out from behind a Jedi a moment later. "Yeah?" He replied. "Tone it down on the spice. We want people to actually eat this." She told him. Using a wooden spoon dripping with sauce, he pointed towards a group of Sneevel who sat on boxes with bowls of the stew in their lap. "They seem to like it." He replied. Kiara smiled and shook her head.

Today reminded her that despite the war, they remained united.

DYnZ0fN.png

Objective 1: Transport, distribute or prepare food and water from nearby agricultural worlds Balamak & Uyter.

Objective 2: Provide medical assistance to those who had been caught in the battle.

Objective 3: BYOO.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Arc Trooper Omen on the 41st was a mess. He had been directing traffic for most of the day which while easy, was not usual for him. His usual was leading men into battle or sniping enemies from afar, and yet here he was, a traffic cop, given over to help the native Sneevel police force with the increased traffic flow now that both the refugees with their own vehicles and the repulsor-trucks filled with supplies for the SJC food kitchens were now on the roads. He had been told it was a sign of good faith, to show the natives that the SJC could be trusted and that since he was the lowest on the totem pole, it was his job to bear. While he thought this was a pile of Bantha droppings, he reluctantly agreed. He knew he had no choice, being in a strange universe that was somehow the same one he left all those years ago. He really did need these people more than they needed him as much as he loathed being a traffic cop with a passion as much as he humanly could. Worse, he was a traffic cop on a world where the people did not like him in the slightest. One native Sneevel even threw a glass bottle of Jogan fruit juice at the out of place from his landspeeder, hitting him in the head as the Sneevel shouted about how foreign occupiers shouldn't be on his world and to go back where he came from. If only he could the trooper thought. "I would at least be on my own, where I could do pretty much anything I wanted at my own expense, I had responsibilities, serious ones. I could lead my brothers into battle even, wailing out "FOR THE CLONE ARMY" as I mowed down any droid before me. I'm not with the Coruscant Guard, I'm with the 41st Elite Corps for the Father's sake, the Galaxies' best fighting force around! Or it was..." He sighed as he walked down the street, getting glances from anyone nearby, refugee, native, and SJC worker alike, staring at his ancient armor like it had parasitic worms inching out of it. At least they let him keep his armor after he begged and pleaded with the leadership not to replace it with the modern counterpart. Without which he would be truly lost in an unfamiliar no man's land that he knew nothing about. "I just need more time." he thought."More time to fit in and actually scrap something together out of this galaxy." As he walked the last few steps to the main food kitchen and threw the curtain aside, he could only hope that a better day came to his door and by the force, he hoped it would arrive soon!

Last edited:
OBJECTIVE 2

Hanaya Enzar was not a member of the Silver Jedi, but when the call went out and she was only a few sectors over, she knew what she had to do. Her people were technologically advanced and it would be little work for them to make a big difference. Her own planet had had its own refugee crisis and she knew the damage it could cause if left un-checked.

She had been on the planet less than a day when members of SJC started asking questions about her, why she was here, who she was and why did she call herself a Jedi if she was not part of the order. All good questions, but questions for another time. Her in board droids had managed to reconfigure her frigate into a makeshift hospital and her crew were busy treating people. Most of the injuries were minor, these people had been well enough to travel here after all. But a few were much more serious and a few made her sad, Minor injuries that, due to poor understanding, starvation and lack of treatment had become disabling injuries.

"May the force guide me and protect these poor souls, she prayed to herself"

Sergeant Omen

Omen saw several repulsor trucks filled with the moaning and the sick pass by him down the street, on their path to that same location, sirens blaring as they pushed their way through the crowded streets. "If only it was easier..." he muttered darkly to himself. "If only the clones, his brothers, hadn't killed off all the Jedi 800 years ago." He had been reading from a spare holo pad he found lying around the Soup Kitchens one day, trying to taking in what had happened back then, that his own brothers would murder their own Jedi leaders at the whim of the apparently crazed leader that he and all his brothers practically worshiped, Palpatine. One time during his search, all he could throw the datapad in despair at what the galaxy had become, what his galaxy had become, and how he couldn't have stopped it from occurring. From that point on, he stopped looking at the news, it was just too hard for him to see planets that he once knew personally burn on the holonet and not being able to do a damned thing about it. He focused on doing his job instead where his mind was needed most that moment, and in his only free time, he helped staff the soup kitchen where the need for volunteers never disappeared and the hungry always needed feeding.
One day, Omen decided to take an R&R day, wanting to check this mobile field hospital that every SJC member was raving about, out for himself. On his off shift, he ventured over to where the medical frigate of unknown origin had been parked on the plains outside the capital city. He put one leg after the other as he made his way to a hilltop where to his shock, he saw hundreds of patients lying in cots set on the grass. Doctors rushed from one patient to the next, trying to record every single moaning person who laid in that dreaded field. Omen could only close his eyes for a moment to recover before his body took over and he trotted down the hill, determined to find some way to help these people who had lost the game of life just by chance. "Just like I did" he thought. "Only I got to play another game on a board where the words mean nothing and to win, you have to bet your life on it." But he used to betting his life over and over again. He was a trooper of the 41st Elite Corps, its just what he did.

tpuAKtr.gif

ALLIES
SJC Elements (TBD)

ENEMIES
Sad Faces!

EQUIPMENT

1x Standard Lightsaber, blue Kyber Crystal (handpicked on Ilum)
1x HoloLink XJ9 (Second Generation)
1x Witchblade Red & Black handle, Purple Kyber crystal
1x Utility Belt
5x Ration Packs
1x Rebreather
1x Yellow Kyber Fragment (hanging as a necklace)

OBJECTIVE: 3
"Bring on the Smiles"

Aayla sat surrounded by a group of Sarkan children, also at the aide station that was set up to dullen the blow of the humanitarian crisis underway. If you asked her, this was being done all wrong... But, she was no Tactical Mastermind. She just didn't understand the point of jumping back one planet at a time. These people needed to be evacuated clear outta' dodge. After all, what would happen when the Bryn'Adul were ready? They would simply come to Sneeve next; and the same thing that happened to the Sarkans would just be happening to them both, on someone else's planet... Hell, that nonsense wasn't important; right now she was better off focusing on the matter at hand, which was talking herself up.

"So we go out there, and the crowd is ROARING!"

Aayla exclaimed, gray hues scanning over each of the kids, they seemed enthralled by her story. There were young obviously, as one of the girls let out a yelp of surprise.

"They wanted our heads o-.. Well, they wanted to hurt us really bad, but my friend Ala and I were ready for anything... Or so we though, The next thing I know, I hear a draw-gate slooooowly opening up, and you know what came out?"

She asked, causing the group to intermittently ask what indeed happened next.

"A Huge, mean, Krykna appeared! Just this Massive spider! We were so scared... But we fought back as hard as we could, until I decided I had enough. I blew down the doors they were using to trap us in their arena, and I went to get our lightsab-."

"That's quite enough Padawan Shan, Can't have you encouraging these little rascals."

The voice of an older Sarkan interrupted story time, and caused Aayla to smile in response, getting to her feet and looking as the kids all got up and filed out towards their areas. Aayla having only been keeping them company until they could be proper sorted.

With that, she headed off; smiling as she moved towards the kitchen. She hadn't eaten yet after all, and now that she thought of it, she hadn't eaten in at least two days... How was she still standing?

~~

After waiting in line a bit, she would finally get a bowl of Tiingilar herself, moving to look for a spot to sit, and casually moving to sit by Kiara Ayres just as she spoke to the Mandalorian. She looked over her own shoulder, then back at the Master Jedi, though she would remain silent and dig into the bowl herself. Her face contorted just lightly, clearing her throat and pouring some water immediately to drink. It was bearable... He could indeed go a little lighter on his spice hand.

She stomached the bite though, and would begin wolfing it down, now accustomed to the burn. It was at that point she overhead someone mention Hanaya Enzar Hanaya Enzar , and drop quite an earful on the Padawan. It was almost shocking that they were speaking so openly about her. Though, if she was helping people maybe Aayla should head there next. She wasn't the best healer, but she could heal.

2FS8YbB.png

O B J E C T I V E 3
Kadan cringed as he could hear his master using the 'M' word to address his cooking assistant, seemingly thinking the man was responsible for the cooking disaster underway at the moment; when in fact it was he, Kadan, that was the doer of misdeeds. Despite that, Kiara seemed to let it go, and with it, Kadan merely went back to cooking; and listening to Aayla's story via their bond. She seemed to be enjoying herself, as was her captivated audience. Sadly, she was forced to stop before they got to the good part. Or at least he thought it was the good part, truthfully he didn't know much about this story.​
He paused in his cooking, eyes looking to the two ingredients he had before him. Now, was it a punch of paprika, or a dash of Altian salt? He honestly couldn't remember. The soup he was brewing bubbled away, as the Mandalorian grappled with the difficult choice up ahead. He was almost certain it was Altian salt, but then again Altian salt tablets were for cleaning your mouth. That didn't sound like something editable. In fact, way the devil was that in here to begin with. He settled with the paprika, putting a dash in and stirring it with his spoon, just as his cooking aide came to collect the next batch. "<So far so good. Never met a jedi who could use Tiingular and speak the tongue before today. Now I've met two.>" The man chuckled in Mando'a, leaving Kadan get uncomfortable for a long moment. "Just goes to show you don't know alot about us." Or me. Thought quietly, stepping back from the pot and letting the warrior go about serving the dishes. He was going to take his break.​
He felt the presences of several people shifting. Master Kiara and Aayla were close at hand now, and Padawan Hanaya Enzar Hanaya Enzar seemed to be tending to the wounded. Least someone was putting their more natural talents on displace; Kadan was just copying his mother's cooking. Removing he apron, he approached his master, tunic spotted with various kitchen accidents he had encountered during the day, though his attention soon shifted from Kiara to Aayla as he spoke. "Well, finished with the entree, hopefully that'll be the last of my time in the kitchen." He started, moving to side down across from Aayla as he continued. "You'll have to tell me the rest of the story some other time, I don't remember hearing about that-"
A disturbance in the force reached him, as it would everyone else with eyes. His kitchen aide had set fire to the soup, and was attempting to quench it with the carbonite spray on his vambracer. Kadan let out a sigh, as several people began to laugh and point at the display. The padawan has a new task set out for him today. "I'll...be right back."
How in the force do you catch soup on fire?​

hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:
Hanaya finished helping to load up a pair of speeders with medical equipment and relief supplies, her scouts had found a small encampment, isolated in the woods and some of the refugees were badly injured. The medical droids would patch them up or bring them back to the frigate as appropriate. She had also requested another speeder be prepared if she needed to send an envoy to the Silver's field hospital a little over 90km away, it was only a matter of time before they made contact. She turned as a familiar voice came from behind.

"Lady Enzar, the report i promised you is ready." It was the captain of the frigate, a late middle aged Codru-ji wearing a well looked after naval uniform.

"Go on then, where are we?" She replied, having dreaded this exchange.

"Well, as I alluded too on our way down, this ship was never designed to land and is now resting on her belly. The outer hull is holding up fine, but i have evacuated the lower most deck and ordered the droids to add additional bracing."

Hanaya nodded, and allowed him to continue.

"And regards taking off again, unless you are planning to" he wiggled his fingers in the air in a mime of jedi telekinesis "us back into space, we are going to struggle. If I am honest, I dont know if either the engines or the structural integrity will take it." He finished.

"How many times have you told me? Admirals create problems, captains create solutions, I have absolute faith in your ability, Captain" Hanaya replied after listening. This was true, the captain we well decorated and deserved much more responsibility than the small frigate he chose to remain on, she also admired his candour, willing to speak his mind regardless of rank.

She dismissed him and looked out at the departing speeders. She could see other speeder coming in her direction. It was going to be a busy day for her.

Kiara Ayres Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Wirewolf88 Wirewolf88 Bright4 Bright4 Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Sergeant Omen

Objective 2
Op: TramTram
If you had never seen a grown clone soldier play tramtram through a minefield, now was the time too. Omen didn't even know how it came to this, but here he was, playing tramtram through a minefield just like he had done 800 tears ago with two rowdy 5-year-old native high-spirited Sneevel twins and a gaggle of other children, refugee, and native alike. He first saw the group of a distressed native mother and two very boys as the two rebellious youths slide down the same hill that he had walked down a couple of hours ago, the boys creating such a large dirt cloud that it could have been seen from low orbit. Their mother could only try to keep up as she held an infant in her arms. As he hefted the crate full of medical supplies such as bandages, food, and baby formula for the families of the sick down from the bed of the speeder truck, he had an idea. Grunting as he hoisted a bag filled with handouts much too full for its own good, he went up to the newly arrived family unit and got down to the little boys' level. "Hey, I'm Omen. Do you two want to play a game with me? It's called tramtram through a minefield." He chuckled as the boys clung shyly to their mother's legs, hesitantly shaking their heads yes. "Alright, all you got to do is run around fast just like a Subtram would, jumping to avoid the mines when I call them out to you. Now, line up and the back one holds the front one's shoulders, yes just like that." He grabbed a hold of the back twin's shoulders, bracing himself for a hard run. "Now run as fast as you can holding each other's shoulders and when I say "Mine!" jump over it. Also, no running into people alright, I see that wicked glair of a sith in you two's eyes already. Anddddddd... GO!" The boys started to race through the palets of the smiling injured, with both refugee and native children running up to the clone trooper and sticking to each other like glue, giggling with glee as the clone trooper yelled out whenever they reached a pebble. "There's a mine! JUMP!". The children did whatever they could hold onto the child in front of him with the eventual "Ow that hurts! That's my tail your grabbing! My ears don't pull back that far you mean mynock!" spreading through the line as Omen directed the two-line leaders left and right through the camp. As the panting clone tried to keep up and encore the kids, he passed foodstuffs and med supplies out of his bag to however needed them most. Let us be honest, the soldier thought, it looks like most people here are in need of the supplies that are already long gone from store shelves. At least everyone was smiling and laughing as they watch their kids have fun in the sun he thought. He softly chuckled through his noise-damping helmet, A child's joy, if that isn't stronger than that Death Star I came across on my datapad, I'll eat my helmet wholesale. Once he had handed out all the med supplies, he stopped the tram of giggling children and took off his sweltering helmet, passing out candy and treats from his belt that he had "redeployed" in his own words from the Sneeve capital police station's mess hall. He then dismissed the wonderful kids back to their families with a wide grin. He waved, calling out "Come back and play with me real soon!" Later when he was questioned by one of the camp staff where he had learned that game from, all he was able to get out was "We played that game lots and lots of times back on Tipoca City. It was very... bombastic..." before he had to run to help unload more stretchers of dehydrated and passed out aliens that had collapsed after a long sweltering summer's day. I hope it cools down soon, I don't think this field can hold many more bodies...

Last edited:
Objective 1
Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Hanaya Enzar Hanaya Enzar Bright4 Bright4 Kiara Ayres Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

Or'Fol took a breath as he carried more bowls out to the refugees. He'd been on his feet pretty much all day. The large Herglic could keup it up as long as he needed to though. Would would walk back, coughing a little as the spice from the next bowl hit his nostals.

"I wonder who made this.... I'm surprised some of them want something that seems more like a crowd control substance." He chuckled a little at the last part, and quickly got back to it. He really hoped this was helping them. He would then look and see a familiar Padawan, chuckling a little.

"I could hear your story from in here. Sounded like the younglings were having fun."

Objective 3

Leddie quickly danced her fingers over her bes'bev flute. She'd come with Lara and her husband Marshal Nal to try and help out somehow. They had come with a different idea though, and as she played the little flute, Nal would sing would start singing a... cleaned up version of one of the many Outer Rim smuggler tunes he seemed to just know. It only just occurred to the teen that, for a marshal, Nal had a lot of time on the other side of the law. He also had a less stern sense about him that others seemed to have. An odd combo with the hot headed Lara, but hey, they loved each other. It was then that Nal looked over at the Zabrak.

"Hey lassie, why don't you come and sing a little something?" Leddie froze, looking around then back at him. "But... well... uh.... Maybe next time? What if I'm not...."

"Calm down, Leddie. Point taken." Lara sighed, then quickly started singing a song herself and waiting for the other two to pick up there part.

Sergeant Omen

Objective 3

As Omen clambered into the kitchen with his helmet in hand, he had to take a step back at the overpowering smell coming from the cooking pot. The kettle's contents looked like it was about overflow the brim. Some of the kitchen's helpers rationed it out into bowls lead by a large Herglic. One tired worker mistakenly managed to drip the liquid fire onto the floor. As the drops hit the concrete pad the soup kitchen was based on, sharp Hissssssssssssssssss could be heard, making it seem like the stew was a new type of commercial acid. Maybe it's filling and won't burn my throat. The refugees like it enough though. Must remind them of home cooking.

He gave the stew a passing glance and whiff as a tray with bowls full of potent stew passed him by. It looked like a Dathimorian Witch had put whatever ingredients she could into the pot, making the stew overpowering enough to drop a Ronto. There goes my stomach... Instead of thinking about feeding himself, he looked towards the pair singing in the corner in the room. The Marshal and his wife looked like one of those couples you saw in holo films, the "opposite attracts" kind of couple that just fit together and would stay together to the end. And then there was that young woman playing the flute. With her markings, she seemed as much an outsider to this group as he was. Well, let's try to get along, maybe it will lead somewhere.

He slowly slid out his own well-maintained bes'bev flute from his cybernetic arm, giving it a silent glance over before sliding against the wall and starting to play. The songs weren't ones he directly remembered from his days being transported around on the GAR's starships but the clone tried his best to stay with the young player beside him, egging the two Jedi officials on as the couple's voices bounced off the walls and escaped into the night. The tired soldier started to forget about his worries and focus on having fun for once in his life. This is home or if not home, a... a warm shelter in a freezing storm. Hopefully, this will keep me warm on both the inside and outside, for now at least.

Kiara Ayres

K

header3.png

Finally free from diplomatic exchanges, of which she had spared her Padawan Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora , she was able to spend more time with him. They were in the early days of their partnership so there was still a lot for them to learn about each other. She watched him thoughtfully while finishing off her food. At least his presence cooking food for refugees was a testament to his humbleness, even if he wasn't the greatest cook.

The Jedi offered a friendly smile to the Padawan when she took a seat beside her. It was nice to see the younger members of the Order participating in tasks some would perceive as menial. If nothing else it was vital for enrichment of Jedi who would come into contact with several thousand cultures across the galaxy.

"You like this? Even some Mandalorians can't handle it, though they pretend they can." She spoke to the Aayla Shan Aayla Shan before her attention shifted to her own Padawan who was approaching them. "Hi." She greeted him with another warm smile.

Kiara peered around Kadan upon hearing the sneers of others. "I did tell him it was hot." She half-joked with a sly smile as she took another spoonful of the stew.

She felt an inkling of awkwardness alone with the unfamiliar Padawan given that she was aware of the connection between her and her own Padawan. Kadan had not informed her of any relationship between the pair but she hoped that in time he would grow comfortable enough with her to speak to her about that sort of thing.

DYnZ0fN.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom