Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Crooks of a Feather... - Darkwire Dominion of Wann Tsir

The red Twi'lek slowly stood up to her full height, her golden eyes fixed on the Broker the entire time. Two seconds later the sickening presence lifted as suddenly as it'd appeared. "So I trust your discretion in this matter." A smile graced Zlova's dark lips, which fell far short of gracing her eyes. You couldn't threaten an Information Broker about every scrap of information about you, but you could 'encourage' them to think twice. A woman like her might just hold this man responsible should anyone come after them; and then they'd spend the entire day and night together in traditional Sith fashion.

Only with that said did she spare one of the bodyguards a glance. Her eyebrows lifted ever so slightly as the weapon remain drawn even if they hadn't finished raising it. Conflicted, weren't they? Their boss had a reputation to uphold, and they had a job to justify keeping. A moment later a slight wave of the hand by the man across the table had them put the weapons away.

Zlova turned away from the table and cast a look toward Talohn for just a second. With a smile still on her lips, she began to walk back the way they'd come without another word. There was an art to threatening someone -- don't over do it. People were only willing to take so much disrespect to their face before unreasonable and suicidal thoughts took over.

"Mando'a on a tablet," she mused once they were out of ear shot. "Now we have something to procure together, don't we? Could you make out some of what it said?"

Tag: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

As the sickening presence lifted, Talohn's hand left the holster of his gun as he chuckled slightly. That went pretty well all things considered. Maybe mafia folk weren't as hard to handle as he thought? Best to stay wary anyways. Never let yourself be comfortable in dangerous waters, unless those dangerous waters were Zlova. But she was his preferred kind of danger. "Pleasure doing business, gentlemen. Don't do anything I wouldn't." He smiles, eyes narrowing, then his expression goes back to his usual playful grin as if he hadn't just thrown a threat. "Mind you' I'm sure you're intelligent enough not to, considering you made it out of what just happened with your ribs intact....If you have ribs. I can't see what species you are under that hood." He shrugs.

With the issue settled, he turns about to follow her out, adjusting the collar of his shirt. He had nothing else to say to them, he'd seen all he needs on the tablet, and he looked giddy as a kid in a candystore. But he, just like Zlova, was waiting until they were out of earshot. He remains wary, you never know how stupid people can be. As she asks him about the contents of the tablet, he nods enthusiastically. "the fool didn't even know what he had. I like mandos, they're straight to the point. It's in the mandalorian language, so it's a mandalorian tablet. No need for more explanation, so they just write what you need to know in Mando'a. I can't speak it yet, still working that out, but I can read. Those were in fact....coordinates." He holds up his left up his wrist, typing on the wrist datapad for a few moments before showing it to her. "Translated here. Zlova, we've found ourselves a beskar stash." He looks up at her from the datapad, starry eyed. "Up for another date?"

"Also." He moves closer to her, an arm going about her waist as he presses his forehead to hers, eyes on those yellow orbs. "We can hang out on the ship if you want. Care for some dinner? I won't be leaving till tomorrow, so you can stay over if you want." Be it her wearing him out or just engaging discussion deep into the night, he didn't care. Time with her was a good time.

Zlova Rue Zlova Rue

Zlova smiled as she looked over at Talohn as they strode back through the chamber. Was he excited just because the tablet was Mandalorian, or was it the content? Either way, the Cathar was definitely at his best when he was enthusiastic as he was now. An intelligent Sith Lord knew men like him had a different way about them, but that didn't make them lesser for it. Just different. Some hated that, but the Twi'lek didn't much care -- long as something of value came of it in the end. Talohn had yet to disappoint.

Her chin rose slightly as she turned to regard the device with the coordinates from the tablet displayed. Location of a stash of Mandalorian iron? Curious. Not at all what she expected when they visited, but that's why you bothered even on out of the way locales like Wann Tsir. Never knew what interesting developments awaited.

"How could I refuse the invitation of such a fine feline like yourself?" the red woman purred. Not that she was quite as excited as Talohn about beskar, but it was a useful material. Hard to ignore its worthwhile properties as armor -- provided you knew someone that could do something with it. Otherwise it was valuable as currency to the right parties.

As the man drew in close, she stopped and looked into the man's eyes all aglow. The tip of a finger traced the man's pointed ear as she hummed in thought. "Can't get enough of me, can you? I certainly couldn't complain, monopolizing your time. We'll talk beskar and holocrons until we dispense with words for the evening." A soft chuckle followed.

Zlova turned to pull away and begin their trek back toward the ship. She'd look over her shoulder back at Talohn with a smile. Merrily she added, "Don't keep me waiting."

Tag: Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom