Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critique the Queen of ze Shadows!

Yes, this one actually is Kära not her writer!

So Kära was the first character I made on this site, she's the one I've done the most with (over 150 rp threads), the only one I got a PC kill on, the only character I've had decline a promotion... Which she did twice. I love her but I don't know if I have the right mentality to write her and do her any justice any more (hence such a rocky relationship with regards to posting on her in the past 8 months) She's also my most developed and underpowered creation to date, if I do say so myself.

Anyway. Go ahead. Be mean or whatever this is for!

Link to Bio is here.

My only criticism is that we never interact anymore. Kära was a character I enjoyed RPing with, and she was the first character that ever turned Circe towards a more motherly role. I miss her greatly.

[member="Enigma"]

They were decent RPs until Kära was corrupted again. Then she didn't really see anyone save her students/advisers cause Kära became excessively more paranoid. While I cannot promise Kära's return in the near future, I can promise general roleplay.

got-game-of-thrones-30667800-500-235.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom