Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critique Cecily Demici

Hey All!

So, I have been writing Cecily for a few months now and she has slowly evolved from what she started out as. I have very slowly been trying to develop her into a Lawful Good character, but I have had some issues sticking to that alignment because her role as a politician, which requires her to be flexible and sometimes a little subversive.

In general, I'd like any and all honest feedback on her. How am I doing with her? What would YOU like to see her become? All that stuff.

If you have genuine praise, give it, but don't just kiss my butt :p I'd really like to try to improve my writing ability and I think this is a good start.

10/10
Hands off assassin ;)

I think you portray the ambitious politician role very well!
I did not see LG but rather chaotic good, means for an end but we have not rpd in a while so I might have missed some progression.

It is very enjoyable to read your stuffthough. *thumbs up*

[member="Cecily de Demici"]

I think you are dancing on the edge of greatness. In reading some of your stuff it seems like you are holding back on some of the charisma your character should really have. Your posts seem short and at times forced.

I keep looking for that epic speech that makes we go kark sign me up for some of that GR. Will never happen of course but you get the idea.

Now Shachath has made some pretty good charisma fueled speeches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom