Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Criticism of Tathra Khaeus

So, I gotta hop on this trend. What do people think of how I write Tathra Khaeus? This can be opinions on PvP, PvE or anything else, my writing style, my ooc collab style - really can be anything! I'm always looking to improve my character and the representation of the Draelvasier species and of course by association the Bryn'adûl.

So, feel free to drop your opinions, good or bad. I'd love to hear from you all.

Thanks!

Oh Tathra, you cantankerous old curmudgeon. You're the genocidal bastard we all find it so easy to hate. But I can't help wondering, what does the lobster man really want? Underneath that blood red exoskeleton, behind those beady predatory eyes, is there a man who just wants a little love? Some true friends who aren't just out for gore and gain? A little place to himself carved out of the galaxy, marked by a trail of salt and tears, where he can finally rest easy?

Surely there must be more to such a handsome crustacean than a growing list of abominable war crimes and an army of mindless horrors.

I can't believe your love for rhubarb and pumpkin pie have sparked all of these atrocities. If only the galaxy would finally give you what you wanted.

You're a good egg, Tathra. You do good stuff, and you have a lot of creativity nestled into your brain-space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom