Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Cringe React Deleted

On one hand, I hate the internet types who read way too much into situations and never faced a day of antagonism, social wit, or developed a tougher skin towards dealing with disagreements. ie, “probably Homeschooled” syndrome, I call it.

On the other, the “probably homeschooled” crowd does occasionally have legitimate gripes because of another crowd. This crowd has gone by many names since my existence on this earth, but I usually called them “50% chance of becoming the next unabomber because Tef is dating my ex”.

As much as I do not enjoy caving to the homeschoolers, we can all agree the unabombers are the bigger problem by a long shot.

Or if you’re feeling lost right now in this announcement, it’s probably because I’m dating your ex.

And if I’m not dating your ex, Valiens is 100% dating your mom.

Love and peace,
-T

I was homeschooled...for a while. Fight me.

I miss my cringe react already.

Given that I had just used it on a friend's post calling Brandyn annoying (valid accusation not withstanding), I did at first wonder if it was a petty personal attack, but believed better of said friend. Poor timing to cringe something just before it gets removed.

I have less tools in my toolbox now to prevent people from becoming addicted to lovey eye emotes. Slightly sad moment. But ultimately irrelevant to life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom