Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Crime Syndicate Interest Check

As I revive Strider Garon to Active Status, the question is what do i do with him. Well, how about the old man creates a new crime syndicate on Tatooine. The real question is, how many people would like to join Strider and his brother Garrus lay claim to the infamous Jabba palace and the respected territories that go with it? Fight with or against other Criminal syndicates and law enforcement/Government agencies as we go about building our illegal enterprise. Going to be looking for all shady types that fit the underworld bill. I will have a more formal write up made once I garnish some interest.

Suggested name: Twin Suns Syndicate (Open for debate)

Gabriel Lynch

G
As I revive Strider Garon to Active Status, the question is what do i do with him. Well, how about the old man creates a new crime syndicate on Tatooine. The real question is, how many people would like to join Strider and his brother Garrus lay claim to the infamous Jabba palace and the respected territories that go with it? Fight with or against other Criminal syndicates and law enforcement/Government agencies as we go about building our illegal enterprise. Going to be looking for all shady types that fit the underworld bill. I will have a more formal write up made once I garnish some interest.

Suggested name: Twin Suns Syndicate (Open for debate)

The Family is also an option, which is affiliated with The Hutt Consortium I believe.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean personally i think its fine that there are tons of criminal factions. Let the little fish eat each other.

Koda Fett Koda Fett I would be glad to accept and pay for your services when he is available. Strider knows the value of mercenaries and especially those of Koda's level.

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig of course i am going to need smugglers. Who else is going to run drugs and other illicit cargo, risking it for the biscuit?

Azmodan Azmodan All positions are open, so yes. Want to be a enforcer, you have the job.

Gabriel Lynch I hope to run competition/opposition to The hutts and your Family. No point in having criminal factions without having turf wars and street beefs.

I am going to backout on this plot idea and just Keep Strider Garon toeing the line with the Enclave doing mando stuff. Sorry folks. But I do like the looks of the Hutt Consortium and all in it. I have a few characters that will fit that bill just right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom