Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crime Factions

Hello!

Recently, I’ve been watching a lot of crime related TV shows and it’s given me a few really cool ideas to write some really cool crime characters!

I’ve not really been back on chaos that long however, and so I turn to the LFG section. What cool factions are there for crime and stuff?

Thank you!

Hello!

Recently, I’ve been watching a lot of crime related TV shows and it’s given me a few really cool ideas to write some really cool crime characters!

I’ve not really been back on chaos that long however, and so I turn to the LFG section. What cool factions are there for crime and stuff?

Thank you!
The Hutt Space Consortium is a good one. Though the Imperial Mafia Rex Valhoun mentioned is probably also good. I'm not in that one but the writers are good.

Business, Espionage & Faith
Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway
4337ca4d5572d7fee86385e717836875b3638977.gifv

'The Family' is always looking for new folks, think The Godfather or Peaky Blinders. If that style of crime interests you then we'd love to have you, we've got quite a nice group of writers and we love new folks~ everyone is included! ^-^

Otherwise, 'Hutt Space Consortium' is a collection of crime syndicates so you may find one in there if you want to browse.

I don't know much about them but if you're into cyberpunk-like crime then I do know that 'Darkwire' have some outstanding, lovely writers!

Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom