Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Crime Boss Looking for Contractors/Mercenaries

Does anyone need a crime boss to be their 'contact' or employer for different things? If so, I invite you to look at my below profile.

TLDR: Erich is a Vigo for a Hutt within the Hutt Republic. Specifically, Erich goes and does things that a Hutt can't do, due to public image - or simply doesn't want to do. Additionally, Erich is wanting to establish connections with dependable mercenaries/guns for hire/pilots/slicers/anyone really. Missions would likely involve stuff like what i've mentioned above, along with other nefarious ideas! (Feel free to make suggestions based off of your character too).

So if you would like to fill the role of an employer for your character, feel free to post below and/or send me a message. My discord is fyremage#4766.

Looking forward to working with you. ;)

I've been looking for a place to get Malcoma up and going again. I don't quite know what she would be up to currently, but crime is always on the docket ;)

Her specialty in the past has been extorting sensitive information from powerful people and selling it on the black market, if she hasn't been contracted by someone directly. Would that interest Erich?

I've been looking for a place to get Malcoma up and going again. I don't quite know what she would be up to currently, but crime is always on the docket ;)

Her specialty in the past has been extorting sensitive information from powerful people and selling it on the black market, if she hasn't been contracted by someone directly. Would that interest Erich?
Definitely! I was actually curious if there would be very many characters around who would do that sort of thing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom