Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Credits 0_o?

I have a question, is there any game currency, I mean, do I need to earn credits to buy something, or I just can have it? E.g. I want a robot, so I: Earn money from bounties, buy a droid and then write in my profile that I have a droid/ Write in my profile that I have a robot? What I want to ask is that do we need credits in this RP game?

Just think logically: How much credits would your character have IC? I'd wager not enough to buy a Star Destroyer. ;)

A droid however? No problem. Unless it's the kind that can level cities. :p

Also, if you don't mind, I'm moving this thread to the Learning Center. You can find it there should you have need of it further. :)

@[member="Runi Skirata"]

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Runi Skirata"] As, I assume, a fellow hired gun, there isn't a credit system, but they are thinking of implementing one. If you like to keep tally of your credits, as I do, you can keep a list in your bio of your IC jobs and what you were paid for doing them. It doesn't really change anything, but it is fun and adds perspective. Then when you enter auctions and what not, you can get the feeling that you are really spending your hard-earned credits.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Liking the new Avi picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom