Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Creating A Savior

ChVAW7n.png

The Sith Master toiled in the dark while multiple faceless, black robed attendants moved about at his beck and call. Their identities remained hidden, their faces wrapped in black cloth and hands gloved over. There was no mistaking that these adherents were cultists of some form, yet their uniformity and attire gave no indication of where they came from or what they really were underneath. They labored for hours under the watchful gaze of their master as he worked the dark arts in the shadow of the ancient laboratory resting in the bowels of the Holy City of Gehinnom.

Vats filled with liquid and strange humanoid figures sat throughout the laboratory maintained by the shrouded figures with delicate care. The Sith Lord shifted his dreaded gaze and cast his sulfuric eyes onto his apprentice as she entered the hallowed chamber. "Welcome back Lord Maestus." The dreaded figure of Darth Solipsis stood before her, shrouded in black robes near his alchemical apparatuses, recently utilized in ritual. An obsidian podium stood between them as the Lord of the Sith approached his apprentice, amidst the center of the edifice was a single object, a crown piece. The mask and adorning cap of the Voice of the Maw rested in the sand filled bowl that cradled into the podium. The eyes of the Sith Lord briefly fell upon his helm before moving back to Maestus. "I trust affairs with the Brotherhood are progressing smoothly?"

The Elder paused for but a moment as his eyes fixated deeply upon his apprentice. He studied her for a moment before speaking further, "I sense you are troubled. Speak, what has captured your thoughts?"
Sparks and bolts of lightning flashed behind the Elder, casting the Sith Lord in a dark silhouette in a flash of light. A massive mechanical arm moved in the background, carrying a limp decrepit body off before she could get a definitive look at the body. Solipsis smiled and looked over his shoulder off toward the ongoing work being performed by his attendants. "Strand-Cast. Bioengineered, long have I worked to uncover the secret. Come, let me show you the future of the Brotherhood and their future Voice."

Through the thick mist and crowded laboratory they moved, until coming upon the form of another, enveloped in darkness with a wicked aura, a Lord of the Sith Maestus may have recognized from the Order of Few stood before them. Solipsis set his hand on his apprentice's shoulder, "The great work is upon us. The Brotherhood and their crusade will sweep across the galaxy like an unholy flood. They require the utmost support in order to accomplish their task. Darth Immortuos is here to aid us, soon a new prophet will be made to take my place and fill my seat without notice. The Heathen Priests work tirelessly to spread the message of the Dark Side, we cannot allow them to falter."

Maestus Maestus
Darth Immortuos

Last edited:

Darth Immortuos

D
The lab setup was impressive in the Sith Lords eyes and almost seemed vaguely familiar to his own, though with quite a few modifications. The slew of sounds that came to bear apon the ear made Immortuos feel right at home. Vat tubes sloshing about, press of steam hissing into the air and the taint of darkside science was ripe. Underneath his heavy dark grey robes, tattered by the elements and years of wear, Immortuos himself gave his host a wide birth as his grasp on himself levitated him through the air and slightly above the metal floors below.

Every figure was masked and hid their identify. Some that made Immortuos ponder about. Was this for protection or pure devotion? The idea of both felt safer to lean on in his mental. As the lab continued in activity, A single finger rose that prompted a nail to scratch at the dead flesh of Immortuos's chin. A life-less body to be exact.

The utterings of of this Sith Lord fell apon the Undead Sith like water apon a ducks back. He cared not for the reasons he was brought here and how their work would aid any. Immortuos cared solely about the craft itself. Sith Alchemy. Arcane science's. It was only after he heard his own name mentioned by the Voice did Immortuos break the sort of trance he was in and tilt his head as if to respond.

" I am quite impressed with the setup you have here." he commented.

Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis
Maestus Maestus

Maestus entered the chamber, her boots soft on the hard, unforgiving floor. Black eyes, rimmed with red, shifted around her as she walked in. She had been here before, but every time was a rush for her. The apparatus in the room always drew her attention and interest.

When Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis spoke, she turned her gaze on him, eyes cloudy.

Master. After Mustafar, I have had visions. Clouded. Distorted. Mishapen images flash before my mind's eye. I struggle to maintain my sense of direction, I feel questions being asked at the edges of my mind, but I can't form them.

She shook her head, as if to clear her thoughts. Turning, she studied the podium in the center. The mask was easily recognized. It came as no surprise, she knew who the Voice was. She had always known.

The Brotherhood is proceeding as they should. After Batuu and then Jakku, the galaxy will know us, and they shall tremble in fear, unsure when we will strike yet again.

She slid alongside her Master as they went through the fog and darkness. She was no stranger to either. It was only in the darkness that she felt whole. She struggled with this, however. She struggled to find her center. Unless she was in the fire or the dark, she felt something was missing. But what, she had not yet figured it out.

As Darth Immortuos appeared and was introduced, Maestus simply nodded. He was a stranger to her, and would be treated as such. He would get her respect as was due his position. As her Master continued speaking, she quickly became absorbed in the creation. Maestus moved closer to get a better look.

Master, will you teach me?

20201214_225131.png

ChVAW7n.png

"Your body and mind went through a great deal of trauma. My teachings are not for the weak, you are merely fulfilling your destiny. Center yourself on the here and now, we can discuss the images of prophecy another time my young apprentice." The Sith Master's gaze shifted to that of Darth Immortuos as the dreaded figure spoke, his form shrouded in the choking aura of the Dark Side of the Force.

"Indeed." The sulfuric eyes of Solipsis glowed amidst the darkened chamber and shadow of his hooded face. His pale, aged hand, twisted from the corrupting nature of the Dark Side and his self-pursuit of metamorphosis, pointed forward to the mechanized arm that lowered before them. "Rescued from the ravages of time, restored to their place as our forefathers intended. Much of this came from the very worldcraft we stand on, left behind by none other than Darth Sidious the Great."

The Elder retracted his taloned finger pointing off at the body attacted to the Ommin Harness before them. The Sith Lord scowled and approached, "We have much work to do. The Brotherhood requires a prophet to lead them, and with this specimen they will have their savior." His eyes drifted away, they moved along the equipment of dark sciences unto the large vats filled with bodies. "The failures, the left over strand-casts can be repurposed into potential sithspawn sentries or more.."

Solipsis approached the Ommin Harness with a sense of sinister delight as the body's image became clear and quite visible. A strand-cast, one easily seen to be created from the Elder's own genetic template. In fact, the wretched creature before them almost resembled the old aged Sith Lord in enough ways to be a clone. The Sith Master's hand cupped the face of his unconscious creation with sadistic glee, "With your birth a new dawn approaches, when nothing is left and all burns at the Brotherhood's hands.. the Sith will inherit the Galaxy."

With those words, the Sith Lord unrolled a assemblage of tools nearby. They would begin work on the prophet and carve into him the runic language of the Sith, ur-Kittât. Runes of power were only the precursor to the changes about to be made via the dark craft of Sith Alchemy.

Maestus Maestus
Darth Immortuos

Maestus heeded her Master's words. She took deep breaths, and focused on the task at hand. By doing so, she allowed herself to think more clinically.

She strode towards Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis and stood at his side. She looked over the creature in the harness with a careful gaze. She was unable to fathom at this point, having little education in the matter of Sith alchemy. She couldn't see what Solipsis and Darth Immortuos could see within the creature.

As her Master unrolled the tools, she nodded. She understood the basics. The runes were powerful, she had learned that by now. Before she dared touch a tool, she looked at Solipsis.

What would you have me do my Master?

20201214_225131.png

Darth Immortuos

D
Immortuos couldn't help but glare at Maestus Maestus as she breathed deeply in and out. Air would fill her lungs. Why is she here? He grew critical of her presence. It was quite obvious what was to occur next. Engraving the body. The same body that his host, Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis caressed with his hand. While the sith understood the pride and feelings of accomplishment that came with creating objects, tools and creatures. He did not let his reactions come anywhere near this manner shown. Strange.

The action by the elder said alot about his personality.

All of which was noted mentally.

" You favor the use of tools for a task as simple as this?" Nulgath scoffed slightly. Taken interest in the process, The sith lord fell apon the tools showcased before them. With the twitch of a finger two of the objects rose with the help of a invisible grasp. Slowly they rotated in front of him and slowly over toward the Twi'lek. " Most interesting indeed."

" Shall we begin?"

ChVAW7n.png

"A good tool improves the way you work, a great tool improves the way you think and a silver hammer can open an iron gate."

His proverb meant far more than what he led on, the tools before him both a metaphor and simple answer to the Sith Lord's query. The Elder's eyes fell upon the apprentice with eyes fiery and intense as the Mustafar hellscape she had endured in her training. A floating set of tools came forth toward her by the invisible grasp of Darth Immortuos, "You will learn Maestus Maestus , it is time to see if you have any aptitude in works alchemical." Solipsis rose his gaze up toward the towering figure of Lord Immortuos, "Indeed."

Like an artist with a brush he set to work, carving runes into the flesh of the Strand-Cast as he spoke aloud to the two Sith before him, "The runes are precautionary and a matter of appearance. The real work is in the form of shaping the fingers, the bone, and molding the wretched being into a powerful tool to lead as a prophet for the Brotherhood." His lip curled into a a short scowl, his eyes focused on his work with intent. "Most bioengineered beings and clones unfortunately do emerge Force-Sensitive as designed even with a proper host, the midichlorians in the blood stream make crafting such a creature often unpredictable." The Sith Master set down the utensil in his hand, "To ensure the creation has a strong connection to the Force, we must manipulate the visible biology of the cell and it's midichlorians."

"The aperion includes and unites all matter, giving it shape and cohesion. Time and space according to Darth Plagueis the Wise, concepts which encompass everything, are aspects of the aperion which aludes to the access to the Unifying Force from the aperion. I want you to reach out and feel it, dig deep and focus. To attempt such works is against nature itself and a defilement to the Living Force, you must force your will upon not only the aperion of the donor but your own midiclorians as well due to the resilience of your own microscopic cells."

Maestus Maestus
Darth Immortuos

Maestus did not need to hear Darth Immortuos say anything in regards to her presence. She could feel it. She said nothing to the Sith Lord, not wishing to exacerbate the situation any. Instead she focused on her Master and his teachings. She knew this would be as mentally demanding as Mustafar.

She studied the tools a moment, then strode to Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis side. The runes he carved were important. Vital even. AS she watched, she took note of his technique. The way he held his hands. The way he moved with deft ease in his carving.

After some time watching him, she moved to the other side of the table. With nimble fingers and graceful movements, she ran a finger up and down the wretch's arm. Then across his chest. Finally, over his brow. She brought her hand to rest on his shoulder. She grit her teeth, willing the Dark Side of the Force to her bidding.

By her will alone, she directed the Dark Side into the creature's shoulder. It was a slow and unsteady process. And extremely taxing on her entirely.

Slowing though, the rune began to burn into the creature's shoulder. She pictured the rune in her mind, and used her Will and the Force to make it so on his flesh. It was not a quick process, as this was the first time she had attempted such things.

When the rune was complete, she exhaled deeply, and dropped to one knee. Sweat poured down her forehead and into her eyes. Stinging, she wiped them on the sleeve of her robe. Feeling her body become steady once more, she stood tall.

Is that correct Master?

She paused in her words, and focused on Solipsis with great intensity. He spoke of manipulating midichlorians. Something she had wondered about for a long time. She had asperations of creating Force sensitive beings. Beings to do her bidding and expand her power.

She glanced to Darth Immortuos. She was curious to learn his thoughts on the subject as well. She bore him no ill will, after all. He was a proven Sith Lord. She a mere apprentice. She felt she could learn much from him.

Looking to her Master now, she awaited his judgement.

20201214_225131.png

Darth Immortuos

D
"Mmm.."

He stood idle whilst Elder Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis spoke. Each exuberant word was positioned in such a manner that it almost matched the way his hands carved the strand cast body. Like a sculptor with clay. It was the mark of a artist at work, but also the mark of a loquacious fool. Vainglorious in all approaches. His words greatly out numbered his actions as he took apon teaching his apprentice and assumed guest. The issue did not lie as where else other than the precise detail of how the Elder wanted things done. He alone knew best how to work with the specimen in front of them all. As scholarly as the Elder was as to the knowledge of the Sith and their teachings. His methods of going about this ritual of rune work was arduous at best. Under Immortuous's hood, those twin beady eyes of his glanced to the Twi'lek Maestus Maestus as she worked.

A taxing sight to say the least.

The young one was given much to work with by her masters instruction and as such, much was also required. It needed not to be that way though. In a slight manner the undead sith lord had a degree of consolation towards her. Not for her efforts given but the master she had decided to merge build relationship with. Their pairing was certainly uncomplimentary. Eying the Twi'lek on her knees before she managed to stand up again. Immortuos caught the glance given toward her master. A movement of recognition. She strived to impress. Be it for the attention or even technique. It was still there.

Did I do well? He could almost hear her say the words in his head. It was here that Immortuos saw his opportunity to verbally strike. " How fitting that you should flop along. Eager to prove your worth." He paused. " I have observed the unfortunate fact you live by one of the great lessons of the ages, that nothing is often a good thing to do nor a clever thing to say." Immortuos turned his head promptly to Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis but his speech was still meant for the Twi'lek to hear. " Your instinctive master mouths platitudes that you do not understand." The sith lord then spoke plainly to her. " Carve the flesh first. There is no desecration in cutting mere flesh, but once that is done go back and repeat this, only this time hone your will. Disregard the tool. Set it aside. See and visualize in your mind what mark you have made. Then extend your will and "cut" if you will again. Not physically. With your power..."

The method he explained was simple enough. One of the Sith lords many methods of doing sith runes onto a surface. One in specific he used to use as a aspiring acolyte back under the tutelage of One Sith. Alchemy is his grand knowledge of it had many roads, trails and paths of getting the same results. In specific this method was not as taxing on the user, If preformed correctly.

It was a spiteful game this meeting.

ChVAW7n.png

Bathed in the dark energies that dwelled in the bowels of the Holy City, the Sith Master focused on laying the ground work for the most perverse of tasks. Manipulation of the midiclorians and twisting of the subject's form through the unholy art of Sith Alchemy. His concentration from the subject shifted, his eyes narrowing to the two 'helpers' at his side. His wicked gaze like daggers as he calmy stopped his work and with little to no emotion looked on, "Perhaps you are right Lord Immortuos, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. Or perhaps my words are beyond either of your understanding." Solispsis scoffed, "She understands, if she cannot keep up she is left behind. If you must hold one's hand then they will not walk on their own my dear friend. What I speak is of little concern to her and more to you. The manipulations of midiclorians cannot be expected for a mere apprentice to perform.. but she can learn and learn she shall."

His ominous view cast an aura of dread over Maestus Maestus , there was no mistaking his lack of empathy for the situation. The piercing gaze he made toward his apprentice lowered onto the work she performed and scanned it's craftsmanship. "Well put Darth Immortuos, when you press your will upon the creature and twist it to your design by raw power, you contort the natural form. These runes you engraved, they are but simple manifestations of power made manifest. These examples you provided ant the work you've made.. are adequate and well made under the circumstances."

The Elder turned away back to the task at hand, his hands set aside the tools he favored. Their purpose was finished. "The fingers, if they are to match they must be extended. Flesh is merely an tapestry of the body, it can be molded like any other the trick is to be tender with the bone. Focus on it's shape.. FEEL it from inside with your senses and impress your power upon it. Shape it with your will. There are taloned nails, frail pale skin."

There it was, he sensed a presence approach the chamber. His eyes peeled away from the table and focused on the entryway to the laboratory. His voice thundered and bellowed, distorting as the newcomer entered the chamber. "Welcome Ssloak-Goa, you arrived late."

Ssloak-Goa

S
"Late?" the creature would hiss as he sulked into the room, standing significantly shorter than everyone else present. He had forgone his staff, instead his arms would be tucked into his chest, his boney claws digging into the still living and writhing skin of a Kowakian Monkey Lizard. He would pause in the doorway, seeming to contemplate this accusation, his two strangely vacant eyes glaring directly towards the young apprentice before one eye sinks into his skull and his elongated pink tongue slides from his lips and licks over half his face, the eye emerging as soon as the tongue passes over. "I am" He admits cautiously before stepping further into the room

"You did call, a time I do not remember you setting." he seems to excuse himself before he skulks over to the body, one eye glancing over the still form while the other remains fixated on the apprentice. "I see with company you have started.. Not wise to teach tadpoles all your tricks" Ssloak-Goa would seem to not carry any weapons, in fact, he felt quite comfortable without them. Even among these powerful men the magicks that bubbled away in his brain like a witches brew in a decrepit cauldron could keep him safe. And
Gor had been strategically placed nearby, his hollow echo in the force constantly at the edge of Ssloak-Goa's mind should the slave-beast be needed. His eye on the body would drift to Darth Immortuos , fixating on the being before casually saying "This one is not all here.. but not the first half-here that was beheld by I.. this one is more.. solid. Company is interesting here." His wandering eye would fixate on Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis , his tone indicating some level of compliment or sarcasm, the difference between the two a fine line for the creature.

Suddenly, without warning, the creature in Ssloak-Goa's hands would begin to squeal, his two independent eyes instantly shooting down to glare at it before his hand would shoot up to grab the creature's skull and twist, a sick crack is heard as the creature falls limp "Quiet young thing.." He would whisper before raising the creature up above his head, opening his gaping jaws wide to reveal rows upon rows of serrated black teeth, and dropping the creature within. After a few seconds of chewing a sick grin would spread across Ssloak-Goa's face as his eyes would once more fixate on Maestus Maestus "The tadpole does not have a weak stomach, hopefully."

Maestus tilted her head to one side and regarded Darth Immortuos intently. She held her hands up, looking them over, then back to the Lord once more.

Apologies if I am not following Lord Immortous. But...What tool do you speak of that I should lay down?

She lowered her hands, letting her gaze land on the science experiment before her. She was highly interested in all aspects of the creation they were undertaking. She had just begun her independent studies into midichlorians. She had much to learn. But that did not mean she was inept and incompetent.

I find it interesting that you make assumptions concerning my comprehension, Lord Immortous. As well as my motivations. Were we familiars, there would be a basis of prior experience to base assumptions off of. I digress, however.

She moved back near the body, studying the runes that had been carved in thus far. Maestus spoke again to Darth Immortuos keeping her eyes on the work before her.

My Master's words are not lsot on me. He and I typically speak in metaphor, and I have never been unable to comprehend his meaning. Such as a silver hammer being able to open an iron gate. Now, it could be all the "flopping along" I have been doing that has provided the insight into my Master's metaphor. It means, in the right hands, finesse and precision are more dangerous and deadly than mere brute strength. But as you say, I flop along, so I could merely be devising dream scenarios of my own understanding.

She trailed a razor sharp nail down the experiment's arm. She felt the musculature beneath dead flesh. The dip and twist as tendon turned into muscle, then tendon once more. Her nails rested on the experiment's shoulder now. She narrowed her eyes, calling her focus and considerable strength of mental fortitude to bear. Fingers splayed open a hair's breadth from the skin of it's shoulder.

She breathed in deep. As she exhaled, she began carving a second rune in the dead flesh. This time, it went much smoother, cleaner. It did not look like a toddler had created the rune. She was firmly in middle school ability here. The edges of the runes, while not crystal clear, were easily distinguishable. The smell of cauterized flesh swam through the air.

My Master is quite correct. I know what is expected of me. I know what I must do to. To meet not only his goals, but my own as well. So, if you see me look at him, is simply to learn if I am doing the procedure correctly. We have important work to do, and I will not allow myself to hinder it. So, if that means looking to him for guidance, then so be it.

The rune was finished. It covered the entire shoulder cap. Not sloppy but not as neat and precise as a practised hand would do. But improvement in application and less of a physical toll was placed on her this time. She was still standing, although sweat was beaded on her forehead.

ChVAW7n.png

Darth Solipsis stood motionless in the shadow of the laboratory's massive apparatuses of dark science and devices alchemical. His eyes glowed ominously in the darkness as he fixated his gaze onto the Witch Elder Ssloak-Goa as he paused in the entryway for but a moment in contemplation.

"Indeed. Come we have much to do." The subsequent words laid out by the sorcerous toad made the Elder chuckle aloud, "I have my secrets, my little friend." His eyes shifted away, setting upon unveiling the hands of the subject as the Witch Elder neared. His eyes glanced down at his own hands, shaped and perverted by dark arts in his previous pursuits for perfection. His twisted nirvana he sought had not come but it had gleaned results and furthered his knowledge in the Dark Side.

The words of the toad were of little concern to him, only the Great Work needed tending to. They were in the process of creating a new figurehead among the Heathen Priests, advancing to the next step of his grand scheme. Less time among the Brotherhood and more time to further his ambitions, the Sith's ambitions.

"That will be enough chatter. This pointless dialogue between each other is wearing my patience. If you do not accept the words of a Lord of the Sith, Maestus Maestus , you will still address him with the respect of one. You are but an acolyte to him and he owes you no loyalty. If I was not here, what would become of you perhaps?"

"Darth Immortuos I believe my apprentice has relayed her thoughts clearly."

He grapsed hold of the StrandCast's hand and held it upward, "The fingers must be elongated and talons at the end of those nails. Puncture wounds along the collar line in ritualistic fashion, this creature must be enhanced alchemically to be a bastion of the Dark Side. I will do what I can to strengthen such connection through manipulation of the midiclorians, the last few subjects were.. failures. Let us hope we have a success here with the skilled hands available today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom