Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craziest Thing You've Ever Done

Rules are simple, tell us about some of the craziest or most embarassing stuff you've ever done.

I lost a bet and had to eat a whole Bantha leg and drink it down with an entire bottle of Ti'haar.

Not only did I almost lose my life but my body temperature was so out of whack for about 3 days.

I convinced five men that they were surrounded by Zeltrons. I led them to a cliff side and watched them all jump together. That had to be one of the best laughs I've ever had...

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
IC: Rode a dragon. Confronted [member="Mikhail Shorn"] for a bounty. Fought a Writhing Horror.

OOC: Skydiving, rappelling.

rapelling.jpg

IC: Fought several Masters as an apprentice, pissed off the most powerful character on the board as a Knight, dived off a cliff to punch a Sith in the face

OOC: Skydiving, definitely

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
IC : Jumped into hyperspace blind to escape persuers.
OOC : Jumped off a reasonable high cliff into a lake (Hurt like a trucker mother)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Craziest thing I've ever done IC?

Exhausted because of reasons, I flew a Firespray across the accretion disk of a black hole to an irradiated corvette to save the man who'd just annihilated a Charon fleet Doctor Who style. Rescued him, beat up a Charon landing party while undergoing treatment for radiation poisoning, got cancer anyway but won the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom