Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crash Landing

Unknown Region of Space
Ilum System

With her hands resting over the throttle, she gazed out toward the planet before her. Rasu had always found Ilum pretty, it's rings seemed to cast a sort of serene look over the frozen ice ball. It's blue surface brightly stood out against the darkness of space, lighting up the surrounding area. The beauty of the planet however could be deceiving. With temperatures reaching below -200 degrees celcius, only a few species could survive the worlds harsh environment. However Rasu had no choice but to face these dangers. The ice covered world was also home to a vast cavern network full of rare Adegan crystals which were essential in the construction of lightsabers, weapons of the Jedi. She had been tasked by the Jedi High Council to pick up a delivery of these priceless crystals from the mining settlement on the planet surface, and had eagerly accepted the job, desperately wanting to leave the temple and take a ride in one of the Temple's starfighters. With her day dreaming over, she sent the fighter towards the planets orbit, checking the diagnostic readings as she went. "Everything okay, R8?" she asked the astromech droid accompanying her to the planet. The droid responded with a brief outburst of beeps and whistles which were translated onto the read out monitor next to her. "Flight systems are all functioning properly since the hyper jump Padawan Gan. We can proceed to the surface."

With confirmation from the astromech she continued to pilot her ship closer towards the planet. Upon breaking orbit, Rasu felt a ripple in the force, without warning the fighter's right thruster suddenly exploded, sending the ship hurtling into a death spiral with Rasu desperately trying to regain control. Her body began to rapidly change form, her skin bubbled and moved as if their were insects crawling beneath her skin as adrenaline pumped through her veins. Calling upon the Force, Rasu calmed her mind allowing her to focus solely on landing the ship safely. Her plummet towards the surface sped up as the second thruster unexpectedly blew up also, righting the ship but still leaving it hurtling towards the icy ground. Using the Force again, Rasu pulled on the throttle in an attempt to move the nose of the ship upwards to avoid a direct impact on the ground. The snow fall was so thick around them that Rasu had no idea where the ground was. The last thing she remembered was R8 shrieking in alarm, then the ship made contact and everything went dark.

Regor saw the ship going down on his instruments, and decided to try an find it on the planet below, steering his ARC-170 into Thad atmosphere he soon found the cras side and landed a few kliks away frome it, he secured his armor making sure it would keep him frome freezing to death, he opened the cokpid and started to walk in the direction of the cras, once there he saw the unconscious jedi, and pulled her out of the wreck* "at least this one is till alive" @[member="Rasu Gan"]

The alien Padawan woke up to the sound of a whirring engine. Opening her eyes, she took in the situation, her head was pounding and thick green blood had already started to freeze to her face. She found herself sitting up against the landing strut of what appeared to be an ARC-170. Confusion struck her as she questioned what a Republic vessel would be doing here in Unknown space, but decided to dismiss the fact, thanking the Force for allowing her to live. Her flight suit had been ripped to shreds, allowing the cold to creep in and lower her body temperature. Acting quickly, Rasu prepared her body for a change in form. She began to alter her appearance to that of a Talz to better suit this environment, but instead of being granted with the success of another transformation, she found only a sharp burst of pain. "Stang" she cried as the pain surged through her body. Gritting her teeth, she looked down her body, trying to find the source of the pain. Her thigh seemed to have grown a large bump in the crash and Rasu assumed that the bump was in fact a broken femur. With a bone broken in her body, she would be unable to skin shift. Rasu began to panic, her temperature was dropping rapidly and the Force could only warm her up to a certain point. "Hello?" she called out towards the newly arrived ship, in an attempt to bring out the pilot. "Are you there? I need your help." she raised her voice so that it could be heard against the blustering wind. If she was going to get off Ilum alive then she would need the help of this newcomer.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor, lifed her up into the ship,climing in afther he was shure the wind would not get in, he got back in the ship, turing the heat to her compartmend up a little* "I hope thad helps"

@[member="Rasu Gan"]

Perfectly crystalline was the planet of Ilum, and a reason Circe herself had come here. As Polarine, Circe had come here to secure some of their lightsaber-grade crystals, ostensibly for work with crystal therapy, as well as the potential for crystals to serve as energy storage units. In truth, she was here for the crystals in order to further her latest Jedi experiment, @[member="Natol'ine"].

But right now, it was time to assist whoever was downed. Circe's shuttle landed near both the ARC-170 and downed Jedi fighter, and slowly she emerged from the lowered ramp, wrapped in thick black robes to help keep herself both warm and distinguishable from the arctic atmosphere around her. And who was she faced with? A clone trooper and what at first glance appeared to be... A Mirialan?

"Alright... Might as well trade names and species before we get off this planet and send a salvage team to recover your fighter. I'm Circe Savan, half-Zelosian, half-Sylphe. Names?" She raised a careful eyebrow that would likely barelybe seen in the cold environment.

@[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

A man in heavy armor appeared from out of the ship. Without saying a word he picked the seemingly weightless Mirialan and gently placed her back down within his ship. "Thank you, that's much better." she replied as he increased the heat in her compartment, slowly thawing out the frozen blood above her temple. A slight draft traveled through the boarding ramp as another ship came to land next to both fighters. Well isn't Ilum turning out to be quite the hotspot she thought. A slender figure exited the shuttle and approached the man's ship. Alright... Might as well trade names and species before we get off this planet and send a salvage team to recover your fighter. I'm Circe Savan, half-Zelosian, half-Sylphe. Names?" the woman asked. Looking through her thick robes, Rasu could see that the woman's skin was green. How fascinating, I've never seen anyone like her. Tilting her head to make eye contact with the new arrival she introduced herself to both the man and woman. "Padawan Gan of the Jedi Order." Looking up at the armored man "Thank you again for responding so quickly to my little accident." Her body began to shiver as the draft from the ramp lowered her body temperature again. "Shall we continue the greetings at the nearby settlement in much more reasonable living conditions?" she asked the two beings. "We can organise a salvaging crew from there as well."

@[member="Circe Savan"]@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"You never did tell me your species, Padawan." She raised an eyebrow, curious as to the clouding. Perhaps there was more than met the eye in regards to her. "But I agree. Salvage can best be performed from the settlement as a base." Motioning for the clone trooper-armored human to follow her ship, she re-entered the shuttle, communicating with @[member="Regor Laxvan"] and @[member="Rasu Gan"] via the ship's communicator.

"We should make it there soon. I've pinpointed this place as where your ship is located so our salvage crews can get back to it later." Of course her plans were more in line with saying it couldn't be salvaged , then turning it over to the Sith, but hey. She wasn't gonna say that.

Regor, folowod the other ship, and said to the padawan over the comunicator in the ship* " if your cold there should be a rope in your compartmend, and i am glad to help, could not just let you freese out here" @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Vincenzo Palminteri"]

Vincenzo Palminteri

V
(Regor, correct me if I'm wrong, but English ain't yer first language, is it?)

Vincenzo was at the settlement's conveniently placed cantina, arguing with the barkeep briefly.
"What do you mean you don't take gems?!"
"I'm sorry, but we only take credits here."
"Fine... here's yer damned credits."
Vincenzo just couldn't steal Lum, no matter how hard he tried.

@[member="Vincenzo Palminteri"] (Thads the truwd, English is my second, my native spease is Dutch, and I am heavily dyslectic so Thad doesn't help either.)

Dressed in a long robe provided by the Commando, @[member="Regor Laxvan"], Rasu limped into the cantina. Due to her broken femur she still was in the guise of a Mirialan, but the hood on the robe was pulled up over her face in an effort to avoid unwanted attention. With Gregor and the mysterious @[member="Circe Savan"] behind her the trio walked towards an empty table to discuss what to do next. As expected in a cantina located at the edge of known space, scoundrels of all species filled the bar, which was why the Padawan had tried so hard not to attract attention to herself. In one corner of the cantina, the startings of a brawl had begun which seemed to draw everyone's eyes so the Padawan removed her hood and sat down at the table. Facing the pair she said, "Alright, so we'll need to hire someone here to go retrieve my ship, who looks reasonably decent for the job?" She gazed out into the crowd hoping the force would guide her to the right person.

@[member="Vincenzo Palminteri"]

Regor sat down, and removed his helmet placing it un the table whitin his reach* "I don't know if anyone here is capable of doing Thad."

@[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Vincenzo Palminteri"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

"I do own a company that specializes in salvaging damaged goods... If you want, I could get a freighter down here to transport the remains of your fighter to our shop, see if we can't get it fixed for you. And if not, of course, we'll pay you enough money to compensate for the wreck that you can acquire a new one for yourself."

Which was indeed true, though she intended to acquire this fighter for herself. Part of her personal collection.

@Rasu Gan @Vincenzo Palminteri @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Trux Ensis

T
Trux was just sitting in the cantina when he saw a Commando, and two Jedi enter. One of them appeared to be injured. Since he was a trained medic he stood up and walked over to the three, who now sat together at a nearby table. ''Uhm, excuse me, but you appear to be injured,'' He said to the hooded figure ''do you need any help? I'm a trained medic so if you have any injuries I would be happy to treat them. Name's Trux by the way and don't worry it'll be for free.''

Regor looked surprised at the bounty hunter* "a bounty hunter who offer acyly help fore free, now I have seen everything" @[member="Trux Ensis"] @[member="Rasu Gan"] @[member="Vincenzo Palminteri"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Trux Ensis

T
Trux chuckled at the Commandos statement. ''Credits are not the only things that matter. Sometimes it's good to just help someone and maybe also inspire them to do so as well.''

Regors looked at him still surprised, and impressed* "I totally agree, funny to meet a bounty hunter whit who I can agree fore once" @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Trux Ensis

T
''To be honest, I haven't met many Commandos who didn't shoot at me as soon as they saw me, so the chance to talk to a Commando was tempting and another reason why I walked over here.'' he admitted and then followed up by politely asking ''If you would allow I would like to sit down next to you three, if it isn't a problem of course.''
@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

*regor smiled* "acyl I am not really a official commando, this armor is just a family heirloom, though I got most of the training though" @[member="Trux Ensis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom