Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Crash Landing!

Hey folks I have a new story possibility.

Basically during the battle of Exegol an alliance transport while trying to exit from a Mawite ship accidentally went into hyperspace.
A freak accident happens that results in the transport being teleported to a whole side of the galaxy and the troopers, including my Mando crash land somewhere unexpected for them.

So far I'm considering either Nar Shaddaa or Tatooine as the location. If anyone is interested in dealing with a group of GA stragglers feel free to let me know and we can figure out a idea together. In context this takes during and shortly after the battle of Exegol.

Also here my last Exegol post for reference.

Ruus Kote

Strill Securities Alor'akaatse
Tatooine, eh? That's well within company area of operations. Happy to help a vod and the GA troops if the GA pays well enough out.

Ruus Kote

Strill Securities Alor'akaatse
Endor's close enough to RTL and SO space and on the tail end of a trade route that runs through it that the company still might chuck Ruus out there in the event it's not a GA signal out there and a trap of some kind, but if things are too full up, I'm always up to plot!

Last edited:
Endor's close enough to RTL and SO space and on the tail end of a trade route that runs through it that the company still might chuck Ruus out there in the event it's not a GA signal out there and a trap of some kind, but if things are too full up, I'm always up to plot!

In that case let’s see some options.

1) It can be a two part arc. First story can be about the survivors(including Zak and Minerva) crashing on Endor and its aftermath where they try to find a way get help. In the second story can be about Ruus picking up their distress signal and come to their aid.

2) Or it can be all combined together in a single thread though it may take longer to get your involvement.

3) The third possibility can be about something that takes place before the Battle of Exegol where Minerva and Ruus encounter one another when their units investigate a distress signal on a frontier world that leads to both groups fighting against a common threat.

Originally the idea was to have the transport crash and after the group recovers they explore around for several days, surviving the elements until they find a means to contact for help.

However, that exploring aspect may have to be shortened or time skipped in order to make sure everyone can get involved in their own fun way.

Hmmm....how to fit a character of mine into this, but that is also a question of who. That's if you're willing to have another tag along.

Which of your characters you’re preferring currently? Whoever it will be could probably have gotten stranded on Endor for another reason earlier and comes across the group.

Now I think we have enough roleplayers with the upcoming story.

I’m considering making a small discord channel or set up a PM thread where we can organize for the fun.

Which of your characters you’re preferring currently? Whoever it will be could probably have gotten stranded on Endor for another reason earlier and comes across the group.

Now I think we have enough roleplayers with the upcoming story.

I’m considering making a small discord channel or set up a PM thread where we can organize for the fun.
It'll more than likely be Milla. She always finds a way of getting herself in trouble somehow....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom