Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CR90-JS Corvette

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Link: http://24.media.tumblr.com/7d79e3bbef103027ae9243366be35c97/tumblr_n1420klgJR1rnpi4to1_1280.jpg
Kudos to @[member="Ashin Varanin"] for editing the original, by Star Wars: Wookipedia

Name: Greenback
Intent: To revamp the CR90 Corvette for Jak's usage
Development Thread: Jak gloms it here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/18380-boldly-they-rode-and-well-op-vs-fringe-on-kayri/
Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Corporation
Model: CR90 Corvette
Affiliation: None
Modularity: Can be modded to be a carrier, gunboat, cargo ship, etc. Very modular
Production: This ship is unique to Jak, but is widely produced by CEC.
Material: Durasteel, plasteel, etc. Regular ship components
Description:

The CR90-JS is a modified version of the stock CR90 Corvette, which in turn was modified by Omega Pyre. After hacking into the ship and killing its crew, he took the ship for himself, having not had one previously.

As the ship is an easily modifiable one, he did so, turning it into a hacking linkup/medical corvette almost right away. Ripping out a good portion of the weapons, he instead turned the inside into a supercomputer, giving it the best communication system he could find. Adding an extra satellite dish to the top, he gave it extremely good LR connections to the Holonet.

The cargo space he modified to carry extra freight, either illegal or otherwise.

Classification: Corvette
Role: Hacking/Blockade running
Height: 34 m (including antennae and dish)
Width: 48.6 m
Length: 150 m
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Mason-Branger 7085 ionization reactor and regulator
Hyperdrive Rating: 2.0
Minimum Crew: 1 (modified)
Optimal Crew: 7
Armaments: Taim & Bak H9 dual turbolasers (2 turrets: 1 dorsal, 1 ventral), Taim & Bak H9 single turbolasers (4 turrets mounted on dorsal escape pods: 2 port, 2 starboard)
Hangar: 1 personal starship (max. capacity)
Non-Combative Attachments: High-powered sensor arrays, communications dish, hacking wireless linkup, sensor package, navigation system
Passenger Capacity: Potentially 100
Cargo Capacity: 2000 metric tonnes
Consumables: 2 years
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 950 km/h

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Hello Jak, there are a few points we should cover.
1. The OP doesn't use that ship
2. The CEC doesn't make it anymore.
3. You haven't put in the work to explain how you got it, I would need a dev thread.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Several of the tech staff have agreed that you did not actually gain control of the ship nor did you leave the thread with it. As it stands the thread is considered incomplete and your attempt failed.
Your submission is all over the place, claiming at one point to be a modified stock CR-90 and then the Protectorate's JS version, you say you've removed weapons but the listed load out is the same as the Wookiee's.
Your optimal crew needs to be much higher unless you can provide a reason why it should be that low beyond '(modified)' the same can be said of your minimum.
Speed rating for this vessel is 5 in our ranking system.
Wireless hacking is generally frowned upon as it is often used as a gateway to power playing/god modding. Flying up to a ship and turning off their shields or robing a secured network or data base, ect...
Modularity is common variations that require little effort to put into effect, swapping out weapons is a common one. The ones you've listed would require a complete overhaul and likely another tech sub.
There are also a few things on this ship that would require their own dev threads like the super computer and wireless hacking equipment.

At this point you've got several options.
  1. You can completely redo the dev thread and this sub.
  2. You can take the money you would spend on this ship and buy the new OP version.
  3. You can ask me to archive this and then go invest in another ship.
  4. Some other option I haven't thought of but you might.
I would also highly recommend that you take a look at the new ship rules posted just recently.
I'm sorry to have to put it to you like this after you've waited so long, if you'd like some help or advice on this just let me know.
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom