Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covenant of the Black Rose (Recruitment Ad)

covenant_of_the_black_rose__by_sanya_val_lerium-d97d1bs.jpg
457-banner-1433544567.png
The COTBR is officially been upgraded to the status of Major Faction, and we are looking for new faces with new ideas and new creative plots; because here at the Black Rose we all enjoy good storylines. Anyone interested can check out these two threads, COTBR #1 and COTBR #2 to get an understanding of who we are. But like everything in the Chaos Universe, the Black Rose is always changing for the better.
First, our administration team enjoys helping and working with all of our members. We are a supportive group, that constantly puts out activities for our members to be a part of it. What kind of activities? We do group outings to search for those rare and hard to find materials like phrik and cortois, that are traditionally used in making fancy gadgets and gear. Have a development thread you need assistance with, we are always available to add posts (well written ones, not just fluffy posts) to aid you. Sometimes we just do those "for the fun of it" threads to just break the cycle of constant "same plot, different name" style threads. Let's be honest, it gets boring doing the same thing over and over and over again.
Secondly, we do training for characters, each member of the Black Rose brings something different to the Faction. COTBR #1 touches base on just some of them, but like I mentioned, we have more. The COTBR isn't just a Force users Faction. We WANT NFUs to join us. We have a Navy and Army that are looking for both good men and woman to lead them. We are strong believers in character growth.
Thirdly, most will notice the Sith Lord tag under my Avatar, and it should be noted that most members of the Black Rose are Darkside oriented, such as Sith and Dark Jedi. However, we ARE NOT associated with the One Sith. We are here to oppose them just as they have proven that they oppose us. A Sith Civil War? Sounds appealing doesn't it? But our main goal is not galactic domination, that's already have been done numerous times and that concept has been patented by the One Sith. Our main goal is to etch out a realistic view of the galaxy, where we do what we want, when we want without the crusade of destroying entire worlds in our path.
Chaos has many Darkside users that are rogue and have no affiliation to the One Sith. Most have issues with the One Sith for one reason or another, why sit idly back and do nothing; when you can join us and do something. We DO NOT believe in the One Sith Philosophy, or Darth Krayt's One Sith, but believe in a different view of the Sith; from those of Darth Bane, the Lost Tribe of the Sith, and those from the days of the Old Republic. See COTBR #2 to see the differences. Also, not every member, as I've mentioned earlier, is a Sith. We have Dark Jedi and Rogue Force users as well. If you join us, there is no oppression or pressure that you must align yourself with the Sith, we forge our own destiny.
Fourthly, the Black Rose at one time was an all female Order, but over the course of our growth we have inducted/accepted male characters. There is no gender superiority in the Black Rose. We treat everyone equal and we promote those that have shown the desire to grow with both us and themselves.
Lastly, the Black Rose is not just another Faction, but a family.

It sounds like you are a Darksider faction? Would you say that was accurate, I haven't seen a DJ faction specifically on the board yet though I used to belong to ones on different sites.

If I can be blunt i'd just drop all mention of the sith from the description as its a bit confusing, I get what you are not from it, but not so much what you are. DJ or darksider factions can be like that, it adds to the mystery or appeal if you play off of being a bit hidden or vague in motivations.

Anyway that's just my 2cents, interested to see how you all do!

*Also the picture looks awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom