Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Could someone suggest species to me?

I have two more characters in the making! ^_^

A war orphan that becomes a mandalorian. I think I'd like a species more human-looking for her. I'm always drawn to sephi but I have to tell myself no.

And a scoundrel working for an upcoming Hutt-run gang. I'd like him to be further away from human-looking.
 
I have two more characters in the making! ^_^

A war orphan that becomes a mandalorian. I think I'd like a species more human-looking for her. I'm always drawn to sephi but I have to tell myself no.

And a scoundrel working for an upcoming Hutt-run gang. I'd like him to be further away from human-looking.
Human-looking species off the top of my head:
Firrerreo (no, I'm not biased >.>) - stronger than they look, rapid healing, nictating membranes
Epicanthix - martial culture, natural resistance to mental attacks
Echani - martial culture, quite a few cool writers
Mirialan
Miraluka
Chiss
Pantoran
 

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
For the smuggler, try an Atoan. Faster and stronger than humans, because of thousands of tiny hearts throughout their bodies.

Be a Weequay working for the Hutts. There's some good imagery for them, with the SW series now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom