Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costa's Lagoon

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
Rilloy entered the bar and ordered a drink, he got the drink, drank it, and then made his way to the pazaak table. With his hood and cape off, he told the pazaak dealer that he requested a game. The champion of the bar walked up to the table.

"Haven't seen you around before, newcomer. I bet you ain't as tough as ya' look. Wanna play?"

Rilloy accepted the offer, "I'm up for any challenge. Put up your deck mate."

And with that the game had started, he first deployed a 6. And his opponent a 3. After that, Rilloy used his 5.
If you couldn't already tell, Rilloy was always on offense, delivering large attacks, as the high numbers of 6 and 5. Like the hard head on attacks he gave on his favorite hologame.

Seeing the Jedi and the thug start to fight he realizes this would be a good getaway chance as a fight is not the main priority he saw some girl get up to say some random stuff and pull a knife but he wasn't threatened pulling his wrist up and tapping a couple buttons on it he bolted for the front door with lightning speed using the force to propel him breaking the door looking and leaping to the roof as he would wait for his ship to arrive.

[member="Jubei"] | [member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] |

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
She would give the Zabarak credit, he was fast, still nothing she could not keep up with herself, quickly turning around and following the darksider out of the bar, using the force along with her naturally enhanced speed to keep paced with the red skinned alien, leaping up to the roof along with him. "Don't think I am going to let you get away without a fight", the sound of a light sabre igniting could be heard as a blood orange blade came to bear in Kurenais hand, "it has been far too long since my last light sabre duel, I am not going letting this chance just slip by simply because your too afraid to face me in combat".

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen nodded to [member="Rex Taff"] as they stood outside the bar. Replying to his question even as [member="Kurenai Yumi"] and [member="Darth SiRiDio"] were now on the roof.

"Try the Starport located near the coast. Otherwise just hitch a ride with any of these degenerates attempting to the leave the bar. I'm sure a few credits will get you to the Outer Rim and beyond these days. Hehe."

Then she brushed Rex away with her black armored glove and returned her phone to snapping video of the two Adepts leaping about the roof.

"Good grief."

Oh yes indeed. What a strange day this was turning out to be.

The Lepi landed the kick, unfortunately it was on the flat of a drawn blade. He felt the kenetic impact of furry flesh upon metal, making his right leg vibrate and slightly go numb from the shock of it. Adrenaline kept him from feeling the pain, pain he knew he would feel later if he survived this quarrel. Finishing the acrobatic flared assault, he landed slighting off stepping to the side and brushing his hip against the tavern's bar.

Then as classically as it looked, a heavily gripped liquor bottle was ranging fast towards his cute furry whiskered face. Jubei's martial prowess sprung to full action, his head tilted in the same direction as the bottle's current trajectory. The improvised weapon safely slid past his oversized ears while he capitalized on his own momentum and threw himself into a spring cartwheel to make space between him and the Goliath. His peripheral vision noticed that most of the patrons including some of the suspects had made their retreat. Wise.

A quick snap and hiss the Lepi's lightsaber came to life. The rabbit's body leafed towards the large foe, with the saber gripped in both hands raised high and poised to strike.

"Surrender now!" He pleaded, his soft voice resonating command with hopes to end this pointless fight without casualties.

Tekikyskei

God, the Sith destroy your homeworld then destroy
The bottle went flying right past the Jedi's head, hitting the wall, the Gen'Dai lept backwards as the man activated his saber, holding the sword on a defensive stance.

"I don't surrender to Sith trash like you, scum like you have done enough to my people!"

He charged toward the man with total disregard for the lightsaber, pointing his weapon to his chest as he ran toward him, his movements, although powerful, had grace to them, it seemed like they were practiced for many years, almost like a master fighting, despite him being a random thug.

On the last moment, he moved to the Jedi's side, trying to slash his hands on an attempt to make him release the saber.

[member="Jubei"]

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
Needless to say, Brilloy did not notice the fight happening. He had trained himself not to notice things like this, until he heard the scampering of footsteps above him. He turned off his hologram device, and the whole cantina fell silent, no one in sight, just voices, the sounds of lightsabers, and the rampid steps above. He exited the cantina, equipping his robes and hood.

In the past years he had identified himself as a grey jedi. One who used dark and light, and one wanting balance, he had light grey robes, and his two dark yellow lightsabers attached to his belt. He saw on the roof, a zabrak, a gen'dai a bunny, and others.

He jumped to the roof, it seemed as the gen'dai and the zabrak may have started some commotion with the light siders, or the opposite?

"What is going on here?" He asked in a slow, yet stern tone.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen stood on the ground with her phone in her hand. Recording video of the whole debacle. She sighed again and yelled up at [member="Rilloy Brenis"] as he ascended the roof,

! "They're fighting! Now get out of the way! You're in the frame!"

Her writer would also like to note that the Jedi bunny and the creature-made-of-muscles were still inside the bar. Not, on it's roof.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Seeing what the large man was attempting to do to the jedi, I immediately attempt to grab his attention by throwing a bottle at him, while shouting "the sith you want is on the roof, this one is a jedi he only want you to leave peacefully!", while I'm doing this I notice another man run out of the bar from somewhere down stairs that I hadn't previously seen, not that it mattered I needed the bunny jedi here if I was going to learn anything or even get myself off of this planet.
Jubei http://starwarsrp.net/user/17670-jubei/Tekikyskei Rilloy Brenis

Tekikyskei

God, the Sith destroy your homeworld then destroy
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SITH SCUM?! YOU ARE WITH HIM, RIGHT!"

The man was distracted by the chiss throwing a bottle at him, missing the slash and nearly falling on the floor, he stares at the chiss as he gets up, running toward him, enraged!

He then sweeps his blade toward the chiss's chest, gripping the ground with his feet as the momentum pushes him to the side.

@Jubei @Rex Taff

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
As I see the large man turn his attention to me, I watch his stance change and he went for a rush towards me, I immediately recognize him as a blade master and knowing that i have no weapons or armor to defend myself with I quickly knock over the table I was behind to try to slow him down and run towards the bar hoping to jump it and find some kind of weapon to defend myself with.
Jubei http://starwarsrp.net/user/17670-jubei/Tekikyskei

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
He noticed the fight between the girl and the red and black zabrak break out, he unsheathed his two lightsabers and activated them. He pushed aside the girl with the phone.

"This is not a matter of holovideos, this is a serious matter that I will handle, and I will kill if it is the ultimatum.

He pointed towards the dark jedi and the sith with one lightsaber, the other pointing downward, slightly burning the tip of the roof.

"Put away your weapons, now, I don't want to cause harm, this is a place of peace, not destruction."

With his grey eyes, one turned light blue, the other orange, almost as an albino porg would have their eyes. That reminded him, going back to Ahch-To to meditate in the same place the legendary jedi, Rey Solo had once trained.

Now looking at her " I'm not running from you is simply leaving a fight that isn't mine i did not start this battle " as his ship hovers above him extending its entrance pad leaping backwards with the force he lands on the piece of metal at his ship raises in altitude before taking off for outer space " You try and have a drink and all the sudden people want you dead " flipping a switch to charge his hyperdrive he tightens his seatbelt and increases the speeds the ship was flying at before pressing the yellow button encaging the hyperdrive and launching into hyperspace.

[member="Jubei"] | [member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] |

Kurenai gave the Zabarak a cold glare as he leap up to the ship, "Perhaps if you did not have the blood of so many people on your hand and kept out of Jedi space people would not want you dead, you reap what you plant Sith, and you planeted a tree of suffering, next time you won't be so lucky to get away". Though the thought of of reaching the ship out of the air using the force came to mind she ultimately let the Zabarak retreat, more so with some new person pointing a sabre in her direction.

The person was a force sensitive, but his signature was that of a grey, much liker her daughter, neither light nor dark, "Hmmfph, I don't take orders from you, if your going to point a weapon at me you best be prepared to fight". Kurenai turn to face the white cloaked man, her sabre still drawn, but lowered in a not threatening way, "If you wish to amuse me with a friendly duel by all mean make the first strike, though I believe your game of pazaak will have to wait until the armored man and Jedi resolve their little bout".

[member="Rilloy Brenis"] / [member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Darth Chekigh

Sith Bounty Hunter
"Settle down sweetheart, I do not want a fight, I wanted to get in this bar and be entertained for once, and I will tell you, this is not entertaining. I've been in too many battles and recieved too many scars already, I don't want another one, or to give someone a scar, now for bantha's sakes, put your weapon down, any threats up here have been subdued. Just because I point a lightsaber at you does not mean I have an intent of using it."

The grey jedi put his sabers back on his belt.

"It is bad manners to call a married woman sweetheart child, and as for entertainment, not sure why you picked this place there are countless other bars with a much higher standard", she replied putting her sabre away. "I can understand you hesitation to fight, your are not the only one, I pretty munch lived on the battlefield day in day out before settling down a bit, and do not worry about you somehow hurting me, no scar on my body ever lasts". She put her hand on her hips, facing the man front on, "well, I guess I should help the Jedi down there take care of that odd armored fellow, he seems really paranoid about Sith for some reason, I wonder if his family was slaughtered by them or something... would not be surprised.

[member="Rilloy Brenis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom