Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costa's Lagoon

Walking into the bar on the planet of Tython in a swamp its the planets most populated bar for criminals and bounty hunters sitting inside in the corner without his cloak he sits near two weird looking guys drinking and having fun laughing over stupid stuff while yelling and clearly everybody except the Zabrak was wasted just trying to pass time waiting for his next task or some fun.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
As I walk into the bar, I look around and see a cloaked figure in the back. As I wander toward the figure, I feel great power radiating from them, feeling this I continue towards the figure, sit across from them and quietly study their features. Looking into the hood I see a zabrak man. My curiosity eventually gets the best of me, I give the bar one more look to make sure no one could hear me and I ask how are you so powerful.

Tython, the ancient home world of the Je'daii Order, still retaining significance for the still active order, but also fully of much mystery and knowledge, a planet surrounded by the force, neither light nor dark, a place of balance. Kurenai had visited the planet many times before, her last trip being only a year and a bit ago, her trip being one to remember, the ships she was traveling along coming under attack from pirates, meeting up with a few Jedi to fight them back, winding up training one of said Jedi in CQC and venting anger in a controlled manner.

This time though things would be a little different, more a social stop and means to pick off where she had left the last visit but first wished to relax a bit, well more like crack a few skulls, as of late her military engagements had been a bit lack luster, the veteran soldier itching for a good fist fight. As such she found herself as some back swamp bar, a few clicks away from one of the old temples, but something was off, as Kurenai entered the bar she felt a very, very dark presence.

Kurenai's light, almost yellow, brown eyes quickly zero in on the source, a Zabarak sitting idly in the middle of the bar, sombre from the looks of things. 'That man is no CIS member, nor a Jedi... I know a Sith when I see one, and here of all places, not only Galatic Alliance space, but on the Je'daii home world, ohhh this guy is just asking for a fight".

[member="Rex Taff"] / [member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Tython was a world rich with the force. Dark, Light and the in between. Here was where one found balance and possibly the true meaning of such, if there ever was in the spectrum of dark vs light this was it. The gist of je'daii teachings was that the extremes on each side of the pendulum were dangerous and that one should seek a balance, Bendu, if peace was to keep hold. Ironic that evidence shows that Tython was the first planet to have a schism between dark and light that naturally evolved into discord and civil war. The light, the dark an the grey, all just the force.

Now a backwater tavern saturated with the ilks of criminals and other loathsome folk, all looking for answers and company at the bottom of a glass or in some cases a bottle or two was not unheard of here. One in particular was Costa's Lagoon, where a Lepi named Jubei was resting his laurels and enjoying a local spirit while people watching. He wore kimono of black and blue with his two light sabers resting in a cotton sarashi style belt. He knew the patrons kept a close eye on him, they highly suspected him to be Jedi and worse of GA affiliation which would make him in there minds the closest thing to Law in this watering hole. Jubei is Jedi, they would be correct on that assumption but was he Galactic Alliance? Silver? Republic? the list keeps going with all the different orders in the galaxy. He was not and all. He considered Himself Jedi and didn't exactly differ on political boundaries and lines drawn on a map.

Was the same feeling when he saw the Zarbrak enter the tavern. He reaked of the dark side, his visage was all sith but did that force the tall lanky rabbit to interject on him. Challenge the man for being in a bar? Draw blade on him because he was dark? A follower of a different code and order did not make a man evil, nor did it make him kill on sight. Though Jubei did keep extra attention on him, call it racial profiling if you want, it was just a gut feeling that kept him locked on.

His long rabbit like ears and large ruby red hues focused on the Zarbrak as he sat at the bar. The pointy head man was approached by a Chiss, the blue skin and red eyes giving his racial identity. It was neither that set of his danger senses. His ears picked up on a feminine voice that seethed with hatred and challenge. It belonged to a Atrisian woman that also radiated in darker shades of the force from what his senses could feel. Her posture and athletic build screamed military which gave Jubei the assumption she was dangerous and her display so far made her trouble.

Was it his job to defend the Zabrak? Maybe, for he has done nothing wrong though he looked more than capable of defending himself. No, his Job there and now was to take concern of the other patrons in the bar's safety. There lives were in danger only if this escalated. So for now, the tall and lanky lepi would sit and watch with great interest and concern. He would sip his drink and keep his calm. He was there to people watch anyways.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] [member="Rex Taff"] [member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Noticing that this zabrak is unwilling to tell me anything I give the bar a look around once more, It's only then I feel the eyes of some one else on the zabrak, in fact two sets of eyes, One belonging to a space rabbit using my abilities, I feel something radiating from its just as strong as the zabrak I'm sitting next to but it feels very calm, the other set belongs to a woman, pale skin who looked vaguely human, I use my abilities to feel out again and I feel some anger and hate radiating from her. I sit back thinking for a while, and decide maybe sitting somewhere else is a good idea and I start to move towards an empty table hoping to avoid what ever is about to happen
Jubei Kurenai Yumi Darth SiRiDio

Looking over at the Chiss man who would walk upon the Zabrak this shocked him as he is viewed as evil and killer just because his alliance which he was born into " I'm sorry I do not know what you speak of sir " the Zabrak's eyes being a deep blue as he was not drawling on his dark side he had it locked up at this point he continued to drink with the scum he was sitting next to having a good time.

[member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Jubei"] |

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
As Kurenai ventured further into the bar she felt the gaze of someone else upon her, but unlike the Zabarak and the Chiss floating around him this presence was more, stable, like the feel of a law keeper looking over some street rabble o make sure they did. It misbehave. Looking around Kurenai's stoic gaze fell onto and odd looking creature, a Lepi of all things, not a very common sight these days, or really much at all. To top it off they had a very district light side aura about them, most likly a Jedi here to keep order and peace.

She gave a small eye roll, but kept the stoic expression, looking at the Jedi with 'fine I won't try anything expression', 'and here I thought tonight was going to be entertaining, guess my luck is going good today'. That did not mean she was going to let the Zabarak off easy, here eye keeping close gaze on the man and his Chiss companion as she walked over to a nearby table, ordering a drink along the way, a very strong drink, 'why are you here Sith, what are you doing, and why do you look so familiar'. She thought to herself, taking a small sip from the glass.

[member="Rex Taff"] / [member="Darth SiRiDio"] / [member="Jubei"]

Still drinking having fun with the local scum he looked over at the woman who was boldly confronting and interrupting the conversation looking over at her kinda shocked " I'm here to have fun, I'm not sure what you mean " he turns and signals the waitress to get another drink as his ran out.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Rex Taff"]

Tekikyskei

God, the Sith destroy your homeworld then destroy
The door of the bar slammed open with a loud noise, a Gen'Dai stood there with a bag, he began to shout, with a deep, loud voice!

"THIS BAG IS RESERVED FOR THE HEAD OF SITH SCUM, THE FIRST ONE TO INFORM ME OF ANY WILL GET SOME MONEY!"

The towering being walked over to the Zabrak, carefully inspecting him before getting any closer, he crouched down before placing the bag on the counter, beginning to talk to the strange man, it didn't even seem like he noticed the nearby Chiss.

"So, I don't know why, but I feel like there is something up with you, do you have any issues? I can help if it includes some adventure."

The force sensitive there could feel a weak presence about the Gen'Dai, it seemed to be neutral. He sat down near the filthy Sith scum, distracted with random chatter before the Sith could even begin to talk.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
As I watched the huge man barging in yelling, I decided that my best course of action was to move toward the jedi I had noticed early, heading towards the bar, I grabbed a drink from the bartender and sat quietly beside the jedi, knowing he would be the least likely to kill me at this point in time, I whispered to him " this doesn't look good, hope you have a plan".
Kurenai Yumihttp://starwarsrp.net/user/15815-kurenai-yumi/ Jubei Darth SiRiDiohttp://starwarsrp.net/user/17670-jubei/ Tekikyskei

The lepi cringed as the oversized creature walked into the tavern, full of bravado and dark intent voiced loudly for all to hear. The zabrak seemed to attract unwanted attention like flies to a dung heap. First, the inquisitive chiss that has now cautiously and smartly displaced himself from the targeted and retiring to the Jedi's proximity. Second, the Artrisian female seemed ill intent on the presence of of the Zabrak and zeroed in like a hungry kath hound to her prey, yet was able to restrain herself from full on violence. Was just a tinder box waiting for the flame With innocent patrons in the mix of it all. Then this barv walks in, flame lit and full take of fuel to pipe the flames. One did not need to be blessed with the foresight to know what was about to happen. Question was, what can the Lepi do to deescalate the hell bent before bloodlust fully took over and the violence takes its hold.

"Make it up as I go" Jubei's soft voice answered the Chiss' nervous inquiry "If you can, start herding the patrons out of here!"

With that, the Lepi moved forward considering his options at that very moment in time. He remembered the wisdom of his late master. 'There are people that can be reasoned with, talked down with words and compelling compromise. Then there are some people that only think with fists and blaster. When dealing with them folks, best you be ready to meet them full on'. Just by listening and observing the atrisian and the zabrak he knew words could be used with them. This large creature on the other hand......

Quick and decisive action was needed to save innocent lives. Jubei, swift as the wind leaped in a single bound with his powerful legs twisting his lanky frame in mid air to build momentum behind his attack. He was a jedi, peace was his statute, yet it was violence that was needed here and now to keep the peace. Unprovoked, but unrelenting was his assault. Not exactly jedi like to be the spark to chaos but there was no other choice here and Jubei was committed......... The thought that he was laying his life on the line for a dark sider did not cross his mind.

The flying rabbit, twisting in the air to bring bare the full kinetic energy of his attack on the 'Large Man'. The intent was to catch the target off guard, hoping that the round house kick would land upon the man's head in attempts to knock him out and end this volatile scene just as fast as it began. He knew if he could incapacitate this oversized thug he would have a easier time dealing with the other two trouble makers.
[member="Rex Taff"] [member="Tekikyskei"] [member="Darth SiRiDio"][member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Seeing this rather large man walks up to him and start talking down to him this is the third time and it's really getting annoying to the Zabrak seeing the rabbit-like creature clearly Jedi that much the Zabrak can sense jump rather far and kick the thug in the head shocked and not wanting any other being to be harmed trying to protect him which is not needed the Zabrak is very capable.

" No need for you to get involved everybody here seems to think its ok to address me without respect " his eyes now turning from his deep blue back to red-yellow as he starts drawing upon the dark side pausing for a second " You all think its ok to just disrespect me because im sith which none of you even know is true or not you just assume and decide its ok start trouble well if its trouble you want its trouble you get " by this time all patrons and randoms except the brave ones had left the bar not wanting conflict.

39653a84eae40d1761c4b0c707e74a47.jpg

Now with his lightsaber lit on both ends he stands in the corner of the bar facing the large man who seemed to be an idiot rushing into a bar full of force sensitives and acting like this and also facing the rabbit creature which he found of no danger as he was Jedi and had already attacked the thug by this time the lack of respect had really angered the Zabrak fueling his dark side powers waiting for anyone to make the next move and he will strike.

[member="Jubei"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Tekikyskei"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins

Tekikyskei

God, the Sith destroy your homeworld then destroy
The Gen'Dai finally noticed the rabbit leaping toward him, with one decisive move he unsheathed his sword with surprisingly fast speed, placing the dull side of the blade where the foot would hit him

"Oh, so you are one of the sith? It looks like this is going to be fun."

He then lept back, landing on the counter and grabbing a bottle, he swept his arm on the direction of the face of the jedi, trying to smash the bottle against it.

@Jubei @Rex Taff [member="Darth SiRiDio"] [member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Criminals and bounty hunters poured out of the swampy bar. Probably running from a fight within. Le sigh. Causing Karen to sigh with distaste and fold her arms over her armored chest.

"What is it with Tython these days?" She asked aloud, "Sith Lords building towers, smugglers stealing crystals, and now bar fights with bounty hunters and bunny rabbits. Sheesh."

She had to admit. For this being sovereign Galactic Alliance space and a planet that had been owned by almost Major Faction ever? Wow. How did stuff like this even happen anymore. This was a new, new low. Pitiful really. So sad. So sad.

"Aw well. Here we go again..."

Karen, dress in her black HD coat, removed her phone from her pocket and started tagging license plates and ship IDs. These were then quickly passed on to the Alliance Intelligence. Like a giant sign that read "Arrest me now please", slapped to the back of ever vessel, starship, or speeder bike parked outside. Man. Easiest police work ever.

She remained outside. Taking pictures of everything and everyone for the GA to prosecute later.

(Note 'words like this are thoughts, Kurenai has not actually said anything', "Words like this is her talking")

As the large armored man burst through the door Kurenai found it had to not spit her drink out, the sheer loudness of his act and over the top behavior was just to bizarre. Though tempted to point out the Zabarak as the Sith he was looking for she was more concentrated on the extremely strange was the man carried himself, certainly with more confidence then what was healthy.

His actions though did make the Jedi leap into action, quite literally, jumping behind trying to roundhouse kick the thug, his attack missing but ultimately starting what would become a rather messy fight. Her eyes flicking back to the Sith as he stood up, igniting his light sabre staff radiating with hate and anger, going off about not respecting Sith and what not, this would be fun.

Exciting her seat Kurnai slowly walked over to the Darth Maul look alike, cracking her knuckles, "There is a big difference in assumption and educated guesses, I've seen and faced countless Sith in my time, I know one when I see it, and looking closer at you, I know that face. You have become rather large talk in the core worlds, lets see how many Jedi have you killed again, 6, 8? And how about those several children and civilizes while we are at it".

She gave the man a sky glare, reaching for her own sabre, but stopping short, instead pulling the combat knife out of her chest pocket, entering a combat stance of unknown origins, "Lets see if you are really as strong as they say".

[member="Karen Roberts"] / [member="Tekikyskei"] / [member="Rex Taff"] / [member="Darth SiRiDio"] / [member="Jubei"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Seeing everyone currently occupied, I attempt to quietly leave the bar, as even the bartender has disappeared at this point, as I walk out I bump into a women with her phone talking pictures, "my apologies." Pointing back toward the entrance I say " you really don't want to go in there, there are 3 force sensitives and some big guy who can hold his own fighting in there." Waiting for that to sink in I then ask, "you wouldn't happen to know a way off this planet?"
Kurenai Yumihttp://starwarsrp.net/user/15815-kurenai-yumi/ Jubei Darth SiRiDiohttp://starwarsrp.net/user/17670-jubei/ Tekikyskei Karen Roberts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom