Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant Underworld

Looking to get some writers of the Coruscant underworld to get together and start ramping up the fighting for a storyline where the crime has gotten so bad deep in the Coruscant underworld that the Criminals have begun dividing up places like Level 1313 and with a complete disregard for police authority have taken over.. The subsequent hotspots of gang activity will become a war zone for turf wars and maybe if we can make enough noise attract the attention of a force user to try taking back the territories for the authorities. So if you’re a bounty hunter, crime boss, common thug, smuggler, arms dealer, and any other villainous scum there should be some action for you.

Mauda

Well

I'm a Crime Boss, Leader of an extensive Black Market supplier AND a Darksider.

I'm awfully interested

[member="Jax Vandal"]

Thread is up if theres anything you want to plan ahead of time or something specific i should know PM me

[member="Rash"] [member="Thalira Kiing"] [member="Daiya"] [member="Gray Venasir"] [member="Cyrus Scarpo"] [member="Orex Mauda"] [member="Arc"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom