Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Corporations

Hey all.

SO, I recently asked for help finding the owners of major canon companies (and discovered that those companies aren't exactly the same as the canon ones.) Of the few that were revealed, none are interested in my proposals, so I'm sending a broader request to find any company owner (small, big, super active or not, etc)

The Pitch:​

The Elysium Empire is working to create The Second Galactic Empire, and wipe out the rivaling factions of the galaxy, uniting it under one flag. To do so, The Elysium Empire needs support. Financially, and Militarily. It has already amassed a small amount of support from companies including MandalArms, Veinstein Laboratories and Innovations, and Dobson Logistical Consulting Firms. But more aid is needed.

The King has decided to take the next step and reach out to leven more companies for aid. He is willing to offer significant concessions to secure their support, depending on how much aid they can provide.

Your part:​
Well, IC, your part would be the financial and manufacturing support. OOC, I'd appreciate an official statement proving that The Empire has your support IC, and a statement or a clause in the previous statement allowing The Empire to use your company as a manufacturer in factory submissions.

My Part:​
IC I will give significant concessions, depending on how our negotiations go. This could be debt, this could be future territory, or even political power that allows your company to influence the future of the faction. OOC, I can do some photoshop work, but if there's anything else I can potentially do, feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom