Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Corporation Sale

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Sold by [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]
100% of Marvand Publishing Company, Tier 2
51% of Wey'lan Dyu'tani, Tier 2 - Sold to Sasori Research, which owns the other 49%

Sold by Selka Ventus
61% of iBorg Prosthetic Augments, Tier 3 - marketplace/product list
  • Note also that iBorg includes its subsidiary, 95% of Hudrel Robotics (Tier 2).

Now entertaining offers. Credits and corporate locations are acceptable.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Vitor Imperieuse"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="James Justice"]

A Tier 3 can field a fleet of 4500m, max ship length of 1000m, total worth probably somewhere in the eight or nine figures -- just for the fleet.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

iBorg can field up to 4500m of warship. It generally breaks that up into patrol forces, usually frigate size or smaller, generally Silk-built (Peregrine-class comes to mind). There's no master list of ships owned by iBorg.

[member="Selka Ventus"]
25,000,000 credits and two threads for restricted materials of your choice in exchange for the 61% of iBorg. I'll even up it to three restricted material threads if need be.

As well as ten tons of molten adamithium, for use in whatever specialized projects you wish to use them for.

iBorg, all 61% of it.

So, assuming mister Ardik doesn't want to split until told otherwise.
  • 25 Million Credits, 1 Executive Suit, Billionaire Edition, tacking on a Squadron of Avenger-class Stealth Fighters (Similar to Aquatic capable StealthX's)
[member="Gerion Ardik"]
[member="Selka Ventus"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Current leading bids:

MARVAND: 650,000cr from [member="Nyx"] and [member="Isley Verd"], plus five hacking jobs and the Nightshadow.

IBORG (WITH HUDREL): 25,000,000cr from [member="Vitor Imperieuse"], plus ten tons of adamithium and two restricted material threads. TIED WITH: 25,000,000cr from [member="Darth Vulkan"], plus the stealth fighters and the gold suit.

[member="Darth Vulkan"] | [member="Selka Ventus"]

I will be backing Mr. Vulkan's acquisition of iBorg with my previously placed bid.

61% of iBorg Prosthetic Augments, Tier 3
  • 45 Million Credits, 1 Executive Suit, Billionaire Edition, tacking on a Squadron of Avenger-class Stealth Fighters (Similar to Aquatic capable StealthX's)
    (For Mr. Vulkan)

[member="Selka Ventus"]
I'll throw in 2 TA5 Lightsaber Droids. They are made of phrik and are NASTY.

• 45 Million Credits, 1 Executive Suit, Billionaire Edition, tacking on a Squadron of Avenger-class Stealth Fighters (Similar to Aquatic capable StealthX's), Two TA5 Lightsaber Droids
    (With Mr. Ardik)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom