Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Alliance Interest Check

Vale Lok Vetuuk

V
With the Sith Empire now defunct, and much of its old territory being carved up and grabbed; this leaves the former Corporate Sector completely open. Would anyone have any interest in seeing a Corporate Alliance rise where the old Corporate Sector had once been. It is my understanding that similar factions have been attempted before; though without much success. I believe that such a faction could thrive now with an open Outer Rim.

Likewise, the main question however is; are there people whom would be interested in such a faction?

I'm fully committed to the Mando faction at this time, but Larraq's original incarnation on another board was a privateer from CSA space. I'd be interested in working with you to a degree, but I couldn't join in any official sense.

I'm curious though. Would it be Corporate Sector Authority, Corporate Sector, or some other incarnation? I've always been partial to CSA, since it makes it sound far more official.

Vale Lok Vetuuk

V
While I would like to create a reinvigorated and a reimagined Corporate Sector Authority, I was looking more towards as the name sounds. It would be an alliance of Corporations exerting their wealth and power on the worlds of the Outer Rim in what was formerly the Corporate Sector. I also had thoughts on them running a state backed black market. In which privateers could return their collected loot captured from pirates, criminals and smugglers which would then be either resold legally by the Alliance or sold through their own black market contacts.

A name did come to mind; the Outer Rim Economical Syndicate. However I'm more leaning towards keeping it simple and sticking with Corporate Alliance. The Outer Rim Economical Syndicate should though give a bit more insight into the over all idea. A faction that would take the place of the Corporate Sector and CSA, whom would be working to control the Economical wealth of the worlds they come across. Be it by exploiting the natural resources, or through fostering industries that would better the worlds for the long term.

@[member="Captain Larraq"]

Vale Lok Vetuuk

V
The Corporate Alliance was originally a lobby group that later when on to be a member of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. It was nationalized and in turn dissolved in 19BBY at the Creation of the New Order.

Rather than keeping to it's historic set up, or recycling the Corporate Sector Authority, polishing it up and updating it for 800 years. It is much easier, and personally to me logical to take an established and simple name (such as the Corporate Alliance) and build a faction around the wording. In this case an alliance of Corporations setting up in the Corporate Sector with their focus being on amassing wealth from the Outer Rim Territories.

I very much like this idea, and what I had thought the CIS was going to do till I found out I was wrong, I have been in the previous CSA and ran the GTG , and have numerous resources we can take advantage up as I own Baktoid Industrial Systems

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom