Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Cool New Ideas For A Codex Contest

The Codex team has been informed they can fight for a 25$ applebees giftcard by next Saturday.

I'm not going to offer that to all of you but I will say the worst two Codex Judge ideas are getting fired and banned and you can help that happen. Post your suggestions below and we'll be choosing at the end of the week who lives and who dies in a video game.

Basically we're trying to choose a cool new contest idea while also playing god with the lives of the Codex Judges.

If you think this is harsh and crazy and you want to cry about it please post in the status updates how you feel I 100% check there literally every day

Submit a new planet for that extra galaxy you said you wanted to add, the one that's adjacent to the SW galaxy or w/e. Bonus points if you collaborate with others to include the other planets in your planet's history or something, make it a group effort yes wow very cool.

More bizarre and weird space objects in line with the craziness in our irl universe

Such as

• Planets with wonderful happenstances like the entire planet made of diamond.
  • A blanet: a planet revolving around a black hole.
  • Stars consuming other stars, gravity could be so twisted by stuff like that and black holes, the Force could warp and do strange stuff as well.
  • Entire black spots in the universe.
  • Hot Jupiters revolving super close to their parent stars. Maybe a mining operation is trying to harvest the planet's valuable gas before the star devours the planet.
  • Dwarf planets! They're too underrated man! We literally have astroids in SW canon with life, GIB ME MU DWERV PLANETS

Cosmic horror would be a sick topic, a contest to make Lovecraft style entities that sorta just exist out there and are near impossible to understand. They could be extra-dimensional like the Waru or something wacky and evil like Abeloth. Also, it would include detailing where and how something like it may be encountered. Idk I just think cosmic horror is cool.

Underworld is solid but it's the theme for the whole year so like

just take whatever theme we come up with it apply Underworld to it

since Underworld reigns for the whole year lol

Time to begin colonizing and naming the satellite galaxies! Simple planet and lore contest, expanding Chaos into a repitore of collective fan lore that not only expands the native galaxy, but the four surrounding it.

Also Otherspace subs would be epic. Netherworld is played out cough Oblivion cough but Otherspace has barely been touched

It would be insanely difficult to make Otherspace interesting without retreading ground already touched in Netherworld but if the community wanted something like that I'd be down sure.

HI BILLY MAYS HERE, WITH A FANTASTIC IDEA FOR YOUR CODEX ENTRY!

ARE YOUR CODEX ENTRIES GETTING STALE, BORING, OR DOWNRIGHT EVEN DREADFULLY DULL TO READ THROUGH?

BOY DO I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR, FOR ONLY THE SWIFT PAYMENT OF THE ENTIRE TIME YOU'VE READ THESE SENTENCES, THE IDEA OF Codexes (get it?) and codes of honor, think Codex Astartes, Code of the Samurai, Supercommando Codex, things for your faction that relate to a military group or rules and lifestyles- could be a helpful way for new players to accurately write a specific character in your faction.

Travelin’ the Stars
I'll hold my "add more hyperlane stuff" comments for now, but my other idea would be for something like a book/art/travel log type creation contest. Anyone can copy+paste a holobook, but physical items and belongings have much more of a historical value to them.

Just something interesting to do IMO.

HI BILLY MAYS HERE, WITH A FANTASTIC IDEA FOR YOUR CODEX ENTRY!

ARE YOUR CODEX ENTRIES GETTING STALE, BORING, OR DOWNRIGHT EVEN DREADFULLY DULL TO READ THROUGH?

BOY DO I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR, FOR ONLY THE SWIFT PAYMENT OF THE ENTIRE TIME YOU'VE READ THESE SENTENCES, THE IDEA OF Codexes (get it?) and codes of honor, think Codex Astartes, Code of the Samurai, Supercommando Codex, things for your faction that relate to a military group or rules and lifestyles- could be a helpful way for new players to accurately write a specific character in your faction.
100% Yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom