Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Convergence [ The Je'daii Order ]

Please note, if you were previously part of the Je'daii Order you are also free to join this thread! Just imagine a call was sent out inviting you here :)

with/ Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Ven Asher Ven Asher Varloc Varloc A+OM A+OM
As her borrowed ship came in to dock earlier that day, Asha had wondered if they'd choose to answer the call or not. Those lost souls who had unwittingly collided into her path, who had chosen to take up a cause the woman had been beholden to for the entirety of her own existence. Absence made for fickle beings, there was no assurance that they would follow through with it. A spur of the moment decision... Well, she figured, she would find out soon enough.​
Since then she had spent her afternoon lazily exploring the Station while she waited for Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor to be done with his usual multi-faceted business. Judge, Je'daii, Sentinel... She was sure she was missing something else but to be frank it was dizzying to think of. She had not yet ventured toward the section set aside for the likes of her, nay them, wanting that reveal to happen at his side.​
It was more fun that way.​
Not much longer now, she knew, as she rounded the corner toward the point wherein the various beings would come together. Early and filled to the brim with anticipation. Not much longer at all.​
Provided they showed.​

Last edited:

Ven had never heard of Tribunal Station. He had rarely ventured far enough south on the galactic plane to ever cross into the Outer Planets Alliance territory when it still existed. Something always seemed off to the former Jedi about a government built by smugglers and bounty hunters controlling, at one point, nearly a fifth of the galaxy. He had played countless games in the bars across the galaxy against bounty hunters and smugglers, and he did not know if they were the types to really run a government.

Still, times had changed. He had made it to Tribunal Station on board a small freighter, not wanting to risk his rundown fighter on making this very important trip. He did not necessarily like the smell of some of his fellow passengers, but sacrifices had to be made. Hopefully whatever this meeting was about would involve getting him a paycheck. He was committed to the idea that Lief Lief had talked to him about back on Dremulae, even if he was not sure about all the details, but a nice couple of credits in a mans pocket at the end of the day would certainly help.

Making his way through the station, Ven gave people the briefest of nods as he flowed through the crowds. He was used to being taller than most people, but here Ven found himself just one among many. Glancing down at the small datapad in his hand, Ven read the directions he had been given once again, glancing back up around him trying to figure out which direction he needed to go.

It took him nearly an hour, but eventually he found his way to the meeting area, letting out a muted sigh of relief as he dropped the bag he had over his right shoulder on the deck plating. Taking a seat on a pile of boxes, Ven glanced up at Asha briefly as he shook his head, reclining on his improvised seating. "You really need to print out maps for this place."

OTCWYie.png

"Tribunal Station, You know it? My station? I got something you might want to look into."
- Cotan

Reading the message again upon the datapad within my hand, I just shook my head. Cotan was a man who I had come to trust over our mutual understanding of the force. Since the meeting of minds on his station due to the Silver Jedi Concord's actions with potentially allying with the Sith, he and I have kept in contact loosely. He knew I owned a Force-imbued blade. While he did mention it was a little "traditional." due to being shaped like the Artrisian's Katanas, and looking very closely related to older Je'daii Texts, he wasn't a super huge fan. Preferring a different type of blade. I did make mention of it belonging to my father before me, and thus it never really... "fit" me as a person. He did explain that typically a rite that would prove yourself a full Jedi Ranger, was to make a blade of your own. And that doing so, was like how the Jedi of current age made their own sabers.

It made sense. While the blade worked, it wasn't what fit me. Ever since our interactions, this sudden calling to his, pretty much, personal station made me believe it was something to do with the Je'daii.

Plugging in the codes, my A-wing closed the distance into the Hangar. Landing down quite softly, I gathered my sword in my hand, and after exiting the ship, attached it to my side via Sash customary of my culture. I adjusted my kimono top and moved inward of the facility. Already, I could feel the force rather potently. A flow of water around individuals disturbing the stream as though they were a rock poking above the surface. Some of them felt familiar, but all were aligned somewhere between the Light, and Dark.

Moving through the facility with relative ease, I found my way to them. Having been here before a couple times in the past, I had a feeling I knew where we would be meeting. Once inside, I saw a gathering of a couple individuals. While I currently didn't see Cotan, I noticed a younger woman who had an air of leadership around her. As though she had done this before. Walking up, the man spoke of needing a map for this place. Staying silent for the moment, I then introduced myself.

"Ra'syn, I was invited by Cotan to come here for something? Didn't give me too many details."

It was interesting. I could feel the force within this woman. Tranquil, but filled with a flow that could feel like waters being held back. Anticipation? Nervousness?

"Are you... Je'daii?"

OTCWYie.png

Lief Lief Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Ven Asher Ven Asher

Last edited:
"Are you volunteering to make them? Because if not, it's a bit difficult to get a proper map done for this station."

Familiar to one of the two, the voice of the man who ran the station was unmistakable as he came walking up. "Or, y'know, make sure to have a datapad handy and just download the map. We keep it updated every time we add a new module or take one off." He stopped, standing next to Asha, looking over at the man sitting on the crates for a moment. All told, he fit in well in the station; looked just like a typical spacer.

Not far off from how Cotan himself looked, really. They certainly weren't the paragons of knowledge and understanding, walking around a hidden temple in robes like most of the galaxy would probably imagine. Ra'syn—and Cotan gave the younger man a nod of greeting—was perhaps a bit more standard looking, but even then he still wasn't exactly what the common imagination was for a mystic following an ancient Force order.

He turned his glance to Asha, squeezing her shoulder reassuringly. "Building the band back up, eh? And here I thought I could get you to rest and relax for a couple more weeks."

Lief Lief A+OM A+OM Ven Asher Ven Asher Varloc Varloc

Varloc exited his now landed ship. As he strode down the ramp her looked around the hanger to see multiple other ships of different sorts. He then headed to the supposed meeting area. He found his way allright, he could of swore one of the halls just abruptly ended for some reason. He soon found the meeting place, and he saw a few others had arrived. Members of the Je'daii? Recruits? He could tell they were all attached to the force in one way or another.

He looked at the others assembled, he immediately noticed Asha, and a man next to her. He also noticed to others, both men closer to him. After remembering multiple meetings like this, though some of them were between two parties that wanted to kill eachother, he spoke up. This is going to be interesting. And hopefully productive..

Lief Lief A+OM A+OM Ven Asher Ven Asher Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor

Asha did not say anything to begin with, simply inclining her head by way of greeting to each of those who gathered before her. One among them she did not recognize, though she could deduce who it was. Cotan had not failed to mention him, after all. He was good like that.
She also did not turn to look upon Cotan as he made his vocal appearance, though she did smile sincerely. They hadn't been apart very long at all, a few days at most. Still it was always nice to be back in his presence.
Her hand reached up to gently squeeze his where it lay upon her shoulder.
"Oh, a band... Now that's an idea" she mused, smile turning to a temporary grin. The final of those they had been expecting arrived soon thereafter, and she took a moment to look between them all.
A strange band of men, to be sure. But look deeper than mere surface, and there was something - however small it might have been - that bound them each. The potential for joint purpose.
"I'll send you the map he speaks of," she assured Ven, when initial comments were done away with.
A small inhale washed away any of the worries she'd been shouldering. All of them had arrived, on time. That... That boded well. Her sights were turned to Ra'syn as she finally addressed his query, at first with a short nod.
"Je'daii... Yes, that is what myself and my companion here" she tipped her head toward Cotan, "could be deemed." Of course, Cotan held far more roles and titles than mere Je'daii Ranger. A busy man, that one... "And that is why you have all been called here. Varloc," she gestured to the man, figuring she might as well give introductions, "Knew that when coming here. Ven," another gesture made, "Only had a vague idea... And you, Ra'syn, I do not know what Cotan has told you prior to now. But I trust his judgement and welcome you all the same, friend."
She turned then, finally looking up at Cotan for some sort of... guidance? Yeah, she supposed that was the right word. After all, she hadn't actually seen the part of the station he had set aside for them.
"Well, lead on Mister Sar'andor," she smirked as she played with formality, never quite able to be entirely serious in his presence, "We can discuss more once we reach our destination. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions... Well, feel free to voice them."

Last edited:
OTCWYie.png

"Yes, that is what myself and my companion here."

Those words stuck with me a moment. Hitting me like a ton of bricks. Cotan was tied to this unnamed woman. Never really took him for a man who had an arrow in the knee. However, that wasn't my place to judge. The two looked.... fitting together. Their ripples in the water echoed off of each other as though their songs were sung in harmony. A pleasant tone in which any could consider a duet. Moving on.

She indicated that she knew not what the extent of what Cotan and I had spoken of. He had acted like... not a true mentor, but a wealth of knowledge that I could turn to if I had questions. He had many facets in which he could pull from. Many years of experience that he had over myself and many others. Plus, he was one of the few who I had learned to trust since the meeting here months ago. She addressed everyone here, and responded well. She knew how to handle situations such as this before. A green flag for her.

"He and I have spoken little of the Je'daii themselves. However, I have studies upon their oldest forms of religion and background in which I have followed since learning of them. The older Je'daii records are all I have been able to follow, and find myself... conflicted with other galactic forms of other orders. With the Je'daii, I have found some peace with their ideas in moderation of the force. A brief discussion about Force-imbued weapons had started between us."

Indicating the sword on my side by jiggling the pommel just a bit with my hand.

"I have no questions right now. Though I am sure to have some later."

OTCWYie.png

Lief Lief Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Ven Asher Ven Asher Varloc Varloc

Last edited:

Ven inclined his head in greeting to all those that entered the meeting area, a smile on his face from the comments of Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor as the owner of the station made his appearance. Ven lifted his datapad up, waving it in the air a few times. "Sadly, this does not work well with modern...anything. Really need to get a newer model." Stuffing the datapad into his pocket, he turned his head to Lief Lief as she began to speak, bringing up the topic of the Je'daii Order.

He had limited knowledge of the group, a few snippets of information he had gleamed during his time with the Silvers, and then a bit more of research he had done on his own. All being said, he could see himself among such an organization. Pushing himself off his improvised seat, landing on the floor with a small grunt as he began straightening his black duster.

"I have no questions myself, the few that I might think up will probably get answered during the tour of this lovely station." The last words Ven directed at Cotan, an overly exaggerated smile on his face as he put his hands in the pocket of his duster. He spared a quick glance at the others that had been gathered, his mind working over all the information he could get by just their appearance and bearing. They were certainly a odd bunch, Ven mused to himself as the tour group began.

A+OM A+OM Varloc Varloc

Varloc walked behind the others, following their pace. He stayed quiet for the walk, he was always the quieter one, he would only speak when it was necessary, when it was not he preferred only listening. He was impressed by the station, it had everything you would need. It was obviously well made and was organized well by its staff.

Varloc's mind, as ever active as it is, caused him to immediately organize multiple plans in case of a attack, he has had enough assasins go after him for five lives. Though he trusted the likes of Asha, and she obviously trusted Cotan, the others were of course up in the air. He believed that either Cotan, or Asha would trust them, but then again Varloc had trusted one of his best friends for two years until one day he tried to kill him. Apparently he met Varloc intending to kill him, but never had the opportunity. His trust was forever stained by this.

As Varloc looked at the others he took a quick assessment, Ven seemed like a very capable man, and his appearance told him that he too was interested in knowledge. When looking Ra'syn he sensed a young tough kid, ready for anything, or so he Ra'syn thought. They seemed trustworthy enough, but Varloc would soon find out.

Ven Asher Ven Asher A+OM A+OM Lief Lief Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor

"Companion?"

Cotan's mock-indignant expression and tone were unmistakable. While he started leading all the others, he leaned in to Asha, whispering so that only she could hear: "Just making me look like a random friend of yours? I knew I shouldn't have introduced you to Ra'syn, just...ouch." He straightened back up, glancing over at Ven. "No full tours," he replied. "Pick your way around the different habitat modules, you'll figure it all out. Eventually." There had been a few times when even he'd gotten lost on the station, and he was the main person that had been around drafting up the plans for it.

But it was still his precious hodge-podge of ships and station bits and the like, and he wouldn't trade the maze for anything, except perhaps the opportunity to turn back time and have the station purpose-built from scratch like he'd originally wanted. He turned them down one specific corridor, opening into a decidedly bare walkway, that looked to be of a very old design.

"The astute among you might recognize this as the central spinal corridor of a Munificent-class frigate, that ran the length of the ship," he told the group. "From the outside of the station, you might have noticed that, nestled in among some of the other modules and all, was the front end of the same frigate, with the armor plating sticking out. There's a lot of power generators and everything nestled in under those, but the central structure has been mostly hollowed out and turned into a full, open habitat. With the bridge itself turned into an observation deck."

The walk passed them by quickly, as there wasn't much of the original corridor remaining before getting into the habitat space itself; punching in a short code on the final door, the portal opened up into a small
entrance room for the group. Somewhat beyond it, past some more decorative windows, could be seen a fair amount of greenery.

Cotan, of course, when he'd had the large section of the old battleship hollowed out, had turned it into a massive garden...mostly in case Asha ever decided to show up again and stay a while. "Once you're outside this little lobby-slash-training space, you'll find plants from all over the galaxy, including a few I sourced from Tython. Actual atmospheric simulation, and there are holoprojectors all along the outside of the space to simulate the sky and sun—or, at night, it switches over into a real-time playback of the nebula and stars outside the station."

He was, understandably, proud of the
giant garden he'd made.

"Oh, and if you go all the way to the far end of the module, you'll find stairs that lead up to that observation deck I mentioned."

Last edited:
She was no longer faceless, no longer nameless.

Isla Ashen stepped into one of the many corridors of Tribunal Station. Her boots halted momentarily while she turned her head back and forth, deciding which way was hers. It wasn't long before she picked up on them... the presence of others.

It would almost seem that the cloaked woman simply materialized at the back of the group, cloaked in heavy wool. However, most would surely sense her arrival – on some level. As she glanced at the back of their heads, she ruminated about how odd it was to be out in the galaxy once more. Since her quiet departure from the once powerful Ren, she'd lived a hermit's life in the woods of various worlds. She'd settled on Monastery after a time, living with peaceful monks and learning more about the light.

Darkness had coursed through her veins once, darkness alone. Now things were different. In the past, she'd been naive... impressionable. Isla had let them toy with her mind, fuel her with dreams of power – no questions asked, only their shadowy Master's will.

But it wasn't meant to last.

For now, she would simply play the role of silent observer. Here, she hoped to find answers – to find her true self – to find balance. And, she had learned many things during her time in the galaxy, but chief among them was that there were always opportunities to be... reborn.

"Oh hush," she muttered to Cotan, with a grin and a roll of her eyes, "You know what I meant..."
On through the station they went, though not so far that it dragged on, and with no questions being posed Asha remained relatively quiet herself. The arrival of another to their merry little band did draw her attention, but for now she merely felt through the Force at the uncertain presence. There was darkness there, but also an internal struggle. A desire for more than that. And in many ways, a self-induced sense of peace.
She did not question their purpose here. She had sent out a fleeting, if admittedly vague, message to the stars, intent on drawing in more of their kind. Those who had not been seen since the Schism back on Aurum, where their Faction splintered and many retreated back to the depths of the Galaxy.
Did she recognize this woman's presence? No. But that did not mean she was not welcome among them. Asha, at least, could sense no ill will... Simply curiosity.
Allowing Cotan his moment to gush over the station and explain the structures they walked through, she observed just as the others did. But when they came upon the portion of the station he had set aside for them, Asha faltered to a halt and simply stared. Her breath caught in her throat as she looked past the entry foyer and to the vast, lush gardens beyond.
Stunned. Incapable of speech. She simply stared on as the others piled into the room around her and spread out. Still upon the threshold, she finally tore her gaze from it and instead looked at Cotan.
"Did..." she couldn't even really make her mouth move to make the words she sought to speak, "Did you do this?"
Asha was not the kind of woman who freely shared her more intimate emotions. Externally, she was typically shown to be at peace, calm and tranquil, sure of herself and her place within the Force. But this... This tore something from within her very core, forced it to bubble up within her until it was all she could do to keep the tears from rolling down her cheeks.
She had not looked at this space ahead of that moment. She had wanted it to be as much a surprise for her as the others.
And to look upon the woman, that much was easy to tell...

Ven was impressed. At first glance he had not expected much from this space station. It was certainly nice overall, but what he was seeing here...it was certainly something else entirely. Ven gave a low whistle as he turned in a slow circle, his hands resting comfortably in his dusters pockets as he walked through the entry hall, hoping up and walking across one of the couches to give him a slightly better view of what was beyond the windows. "Well well well, it seems being a sheriff and Je'daii pays wells. When can we expect our first paycheck?"

Jumping off the couch, Ven walked to the very edge of the windows, staring down at the two pools going down either side of the central pathway, and the veritable forest beyond the perimeter of the compound. A smile spread across Ven's face as his eyes returned to the pools, and he reached up to pull off the duster from around his shoulders. Beneath, he wore a simple pair of black pants and thin black shirt, opened half way down his chest. Tossing the duster onto one of the couches, Ven turned and looked at the others, the smile on his face only growing wider.

"It's been a long time since I went for a swim. Anyone care to join me?" He did wait for any response as he turned and sprinted towards the door, flicking it open with a quick wave of his hand. Turning left, Ven sprinted full speed towards the long pool ahead of him, and a few feet away he flung himself forward. In the same action, he unclipped his lightsaber, which he had decided not to leave with his duster, and tossed it into the bushes just beyond the water. With that small task done, Ven dove into the water.

As the others all began to wander off into the garden itself, Cotan stepped forwards, pulling Asha into his arms. "Of course I did this," he answered gently. "You didn't think I was going to stick you and any others who showed up in some tiny little block of rooms and halls, did you? That would just be cruel, at least for somebody who loves nature as much as you do." He looked up from her face, glancing out the windows of the little entrance space back at the rest of the garden outside, and gave a small chuckle.

"Besides, I like to come here a lot, too. It's nice being able to walk around and forget I'm not on a planet for a while...at least until I manage to run into one of the walls. The projections are actually really believable." He raised an eyebrow at seeing Ven splash into one of the pools outside, before turning his attention back to Asha. He raised his right hand up from where he held her, holding her cheek and ready to wipe away any tears that did spill over; his left hand remained at her waist, though if she was paying attention, she might feel something small that he was holding just as he held her.

"So, travelling around, running into a couple of these people out among the stars?" he mused, nodding in the direction where the others had started to filter. "Seems no matter what we do, we're still going to end up on opposite sides of the galaxy from time to time...So, I do have something for you, beyond just the whole garden here, if you'd like."

Lief Lief

OTCWYie.png

The tour was... interesting.

Leading us around, showing us the various accommodations that were here, Cotan seemed like a different person than I remember. More of a Smuggler that just carried around a saber rather than being a prestigious Jedi or Light-sider who wore robes and danced with pretty ladies on the beach. However, the showcase of an entire garden area, open and filled with life of flora that seemed to... connect with a particular individual, who had gathered us here today.

Ven took that moment to go off and do his own thing. Even saying he was going to go for a swim. While I might have enjoyed a nice soak, I preferred privacy while doing so. Nor did I bring anything that I did not wish to become wet, or to be damaged by water. However, looking over at the two lovebirds, a huge part of me wanted to tell them to find a room so that they could just.... consummate their relationship together. I just shook my head and began to walk away from them.

Relationships were not something I had ever thought of pursuing, nor find a need of. However, these two, upon closer inspection.... seemed to fit well. Just the way they acted around one another, and the not-so-subtle things they did, only informed me that they had a real bond. Not just some hookup. A smirk came to my face as I attempted to remove any thoughts of Cotan having some fun in Zero-G.

Instead, my attention went over to Ven who had dove into the water. I am sure he had a change of clothes, but at the same time, I kind of wanted to mess with him. After said individual dove into the water, he would need to resurface. I decided to give him a hand with that.

Like some kind of religious figure in an old book hundreds of years old, the water within the pool had split apart directly where Ven was. Leaving a nearly dry waterbed in which he could stand upon.

"Careful with water, it can be rather fun to play with."

I then released my hold. Letting the walls break down and rush to slam towards one another with Ven still there. He could escape or deal with it how he wishes, but I took that time to move onward. Wanting to just inspect the rest of the flora within the garden.

Whistling a tune of the Atrisian people, as I passed by the pool, as though I had nothing to do with Ven.

OTCWYie.png

Ven Asher Ven Asher Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Lief Lief Isla Ashen Isla Ashen Varloc Varloc

Last edited:
Still keeping the others at an arm's length, Isla craned her neck to see past them – and out the doorway that had opened to reveal lush greenery. Stepping forward, she moved swiftly by Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor and Lief Lief , though she may have side-eyed them over her shoulder as she went into the garden. They seemed to be having a moment, and these tender sort of moments made Isla uncomfortable in general. But it would have felt much like an intrusion to linger.

Instead, she turned her emerald gaze towards the green space that sprawled out before her.

There was already a man enjoying the crystal-clear pools of water, and another that seemed to be content to explore the nature around them. As for her, she walked down alongside the pool opposite of the others, ever the outsider. However, she had to give the creator credit for this place; it was alive, even here within the heart of a rather unique space station.

In a way, it reminded her of home – or rather, the place she grew up – with all of the trees and mountain backdrop. She, too, would be thankful for such a place to spend time, for she disliked confined spaces and the cramped quarters of ships still threatened to stifle her.

But here, she could breathe.

A+OM A+OM , Ven Asher Ven Asher , Varloc Varloc

Varloc strode down the hall and out of the hall that they had been in for the majority of the the journey. He entered a very large room filled with plants, trees and crystal clear pools. He liked the room it was quiet, and a good place to get away. He found that everyone else had dispersed, and the one known as Ven had already entered the water, setting of large ripples over the perfect surface.

As Varloc moved through the gardens he saw the many plants of the galaxy, he wondered how long it took to build this and bring in all of the plants. The hull of the old cruiser was a excellent place to place such a wonder.

Varloc decided to go to a corner of the garden, he then proceeded to sit in the grass beside a small tree. He closed his eyes and cleared his mind. He heard a occasional splash from the pools, which broke the pristine silence. He soon entered a meditative state, and peered through his minds eye to see the unseen around him. He looked past the flesh and bones of the ones around him. Each had a past with a long journey to get to where they are, some longer than others. He sensed the light and dark in them and especially the other aspects of the force, he had seen so many people tilted to a singular side of the force, it was nice to see so many who believed in something else.

Isla Ashen Isla Ashen Ven Asher Ven Asher A+OM A+OM Lief Lief Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor

Everyone broke away into their own corners of what was essentially a giant greenhouse; some were excitable, others more reserved and quiet, and another ventured off into the distance and sat in meditation. It was truly a wonderful gift they had been presented with, and though she had shown the most attachment to it thus far she could already tell that the others drew as much calm from it as she did. A utopia, up among the stars.
"Honestly?" she inquired softly, as he spoke of closed off hallways and miniscule rooms, "I don't know what I expected. This... This is unbelievable, love."
She practically bounced in place in anticipation as the two stood in the foyer and spoke, longing to get out among the plants and soak it all in at his side. Perhaps the dreamul'er she acquired back when she ran into Ven Asher Ven Asher could co-exist among the other plants in the habitat, she would have to check the conditions. If they matched, though? If it was viable? Oh, she could see it now... Years down the road, students helping themselves to small pieces of the plant to soothe their burns.
Just the thought of it had her sighing wistfully.
It seemed, however, that their jaunt through the verdant paradise would have to wait. She leaned her face into the palm of Cotan's hand, and peered up at him with curiosity for eyes.
"Just this garden?" she shook her head, utterly bewildered by the fact that he saw his feat as just a garden. Oh, it was so much more than that. For a moment she forgot the final part of his statement as she pondered on it; then she tilted her head just a little to the left.
"What did I do to deserve this?" she inquired, closing her eyes and letting out a soft, contented sigh. "And you say there is more? It's positively dizzying..." She'd be lying if she tried to claim that she wasn't the least bit curious, however. What more could he possibly surprise her with?
Such thoughts took precedent in her mind, as she allowed the others a little time to explore, to unwind and adjust to their new... hub? Is that what this was? She didn't really know. But whatever it was, she was excited to see it blossom alongside them.

The short glances they got from some of the others, unlike on Bespin, didn't bother Cotan at all. Of course, it helped that this time he was in his own element, and there wasn't really any expectation of what he was doing from the audience. Still, knowing how reserved Asha could be, he didn't fully relax until she began to do the same. "What makes you think you have to do something to deserve it all?" he asked, his tone a bit bemused. "You know I like doing stuff like this, after all. If you think you have to have earned it, then you'll just have to be content knowing that deciding to be with me is what got you all of this."

He was never above a little joking self-aggrandizement, either at her expense or others'.

"As for the other, well, keep your eyes closed for another moment or two..." He drew his hands back from her, lifting up the small
necklace he had been concealing within his left hand. Brushing some hair out of the way he quickly fastened it around her neck, almost the same as he had back in Cloud City with the other. "As often as we do end up separated, with how much else both of us have, even when we are making a point to stay together, I at least want the opportunity to give you something like this while we have the moment."

He paused for a moment, his smile falling and growing a bit quieter. "And, well, especially with what I do, there's no clue how long we'll really have together, is there? So, that goes double. I don't like leaving things like that to sit around and wait when I can't guarantee I've got a tomorrow or next week to get to them." He fell silent again, glancing over both the necklace and the person wearing it.

"Well, it's not as ostentatious as the other one, but I think that suits you a bit better."

Lief Lief A+OM A+OM Ven Asher Ven Asher Varloc Varloc Isla Ashen Isla Ashen

Rhia Kesyk

R
From her place on the other side of the open door, the stranger simply stood and observed in silence.
A call had been sent forth, echoing among the stars, and though it had not inherently been meant for her she had heard it all the same. Answered it, even, in her own way. It had come to her in the night, beckoned her from her dormitory and out into the hangar. Soon enough Eira Pechal and the praxeum she had come to call home over the past five years was just a faint orb in the distance, barely visible through the transparisteel viewing port of her borrowed vessel.
Rhia was a natural born pilot; that was what they'd claimed anyway. Whether they were correct in that assessment mattered not, for she had managed to find her way to Tribunal Station all the same. Little did she know the significance of that place.
Though she had not been spurred on by the message itself, not one who toed the line between light and dark, it was the sender that had garnered her interest. A presence in the Force she had not felt in a long time.
And where she went, so too did he.
She could see them both, clear as day, right before her. Where the others had gone on ahead, into the gardens, they had remained behind. Lingered within the foyer. They were just a few steps away... And yet she could not bring herself to cross that threshold. To break the spell she was currently under.
For that would make it real. And reality could be shattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom