Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private [Contract] The Family - Epican Bounty 'Nakhimov'

I L I A N A⠀R Ö H R

'Countryside Ambience'

Appearances can easily deceive.. The quiet, quaint & seemingly peaceful village of Vittosso entrenched by the base of the Matrisican Mountains rested peacefully during the early Epican hours, and it was to be the staging area for a certain contract as a more sinister occupation was currently ongoing by the brutal Malkuth Clan~ one member of the Ten Families council of Epica, and one that was currently undergoing a power struggle in
qzWM6YB.png
it's leadership

Only a few miles away sat the Epican villa of Castello Matrisica~ The new home of The Family currently under reconstruction, to be revived from it's derelict state and returned to its former glory; And the source of the contract.

Above a quiet little café sat Iliana's temporary office, an old storage room acquired through a considerable 'donation' to the business owner in return for her silence~ a place of safety hidden away from the clueless Malkuth Clan. As dust settled, illuminated by the Epican sunrise, Iliana waited patiently for the arrival of Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae , sipping from her cool beverage in an effort to keep her temperature down as the temperature outside began to rise.

Upon entry, Iliana would rise from her seat behind her makeshift desk of storage crates to meet the Mandalorian, "Ah! Ms. Solus~ a pleasure," she held out her hand in greeting, "please, take a seat.." she'd shift back behind her desk before bringing up a hologram of the contract target. "This is Nakhimov~ a Primakov contractor working for the Malkuth's clan as the leader of their little.. militia who occupy both this village and
BwJXCOt.png
many surrounding villages.
"

"We know little else about him, except that he's been causing us a great deal of pain by hijacking, stealing and destroying vital supplies needed to rebuild Castello Matrisica- we believe they think our presence will.. destabilise the region.. and while that may be true, it's simply unacceptable," she slid over a cool beverage towards the woman across from her, as had become a custom for the handler who had just realise she may have forgotten to introduce herself.

"Oh! I mustn't forget to introduce myself, I'm Iliana- your Directorate Supervisor.. or 'handler,' for the duration of this contract, I'll be monitoring your progress and ensuring that you have the necessary resources to see your contract through, and I do welcome all questions."

She inhaled sharply before changing the hologram to an overlay of the Epican village of Vittosso, "
This is Vissotto, as you've seen on the way in, there are two possible sites where you can find the militia leader.. either here:" the village hall suddenly highlighted on the hologram, "or here:" another highlighted building appeared, an old, abandoned Ashlan church that most likely housed a number of the militia's soldiers.

"It's up to you which you go to first~ all we need you to do is to destabilise the militia by taking out Nakhimov, and perhaps his lieutenants if you really want to send a message, it's completely up to your discretion.. equipment can be found behind you," she pointed to a set of crates sat underneath a window, containing a variety of weapons & explosives, "if you need them.. that is.."

"We have a speeder on standby to come pick you up once you've concluded your business."

"Any questions?"

Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae

The Golden Dragon/The Executioner
She arrived with her Gam not sure what she was going to expect, she shook Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr 's hand when she offered it before taking a seat and immediately glared to the contract target, she listened while she kept looking at the image as she was plotting and planning as she spoke, she removed her helmet letting her orange eyes look and listen as she set the helmet on the table.

She took the drink and took a sip as she listened and nodded when Iliana fully introduced herself before she took a look at the hologram again at the second target and then looked at the locations and mapped them out in her head a little, She turned her head to the crates she'll give it a look never could have enough variety, besides she might need the explosives so she might grab them later.

She turned her gaze back to Iliana before speaking.

Do the people here care about the integrity of the old church? incase I need to do some structural changes?

I L I A N A⠀R Ö H R

'Countryside Ambience'

"Yes.." she winced slightly, disliking the idea of denying a bounty hunter destruction & carnage, "the Epican people are deeply religious, especially in small villages such as this, they have quite the history with the Ashlan Church.."
YFGFDdp.png

"Epica is one of the final 'homes' of the Ashlan Church now, with the Borgias' own forming part of the clergy, still supporting what's left of the church~ there's even a battalion of the Sisters of Ashla housed within the Nostra Signora del Paradiso who.. may pay a visit, if you disturb the locals.."

"The last thing we need is to turn the locals towards the Malkuth Clan, or one of our rivals.. we're aiming to bring them under our protection over time- the same with all surrounding villages around Castello Matrisca." She rose from her seat to bid farewell to the bounty hunter; she knew the pair wouldn't see each other for a while once the contract was over.

"I'll be contactable if you need me at any point~ though now you have full autonomy over how you go about your contract.. any more questions?"

Jade Solus Skirae Jade Solus Skirae

Last edited:
The Golden Dragon/The Executioner
She sighed abit when she was told that the structure was valuable but she merely nodded at the explanation and listened as to the reasons, they were here to try and establish a permanent home here after all no point in annoying the locals in the process more then they already are, She stood up about the same time Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr did.

No further questions I will make my way to the church.

As she spoke she was already arming her self with her gear she was glad to have brought her gam with her it could use a field test before she grabbed a couple of items from the crates and made her way to the church location, she took a speeder to get there but would stop once she got within sight of it so she doesn't alert the militia with the sound of the bike as she posted up to give the place a through scanning with her helmet's HUD for life forms or explosive traps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom