Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conquering Zahat'n'ira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Well, you have the Arcian King in one hand and the High Queen in the other. When push comes to shove, we can always call and raise them.

Cool...

By the way, I thought that maybe the whole Zahat'n'ira thing should be a campaign, where we'll try to conquer enough tribes to give every member something to rule over? And of course one of the two (I hope I am right) Masters would have the power to rule over all tribes. :D Just a thought, but...

@[member="Morna Imura"], you're becoming too powerful! :p

And also, don't forget, that Masters have the chance to become the Archmage of the Council, too, but one Master can't be both the Archmage and the "Supreme Ruler of Zahat'n'ira". :D

Lilith Mae Lancaster said:
@Morna Imura, you're becoming too powerful! And also, don't forget, that Masters have the chance to become the Archmage of the Council, too, but one Master can't be both the Archmage and the "Supreme Ruler of Zahat'n'ira".
I WILL NEVER BE TOO POWERFUL!

Aww man. mmmmm I got to think about that one.......

I thought, that we should start with electing/choosing Archmages from March? So that we'll have some time to work with Zahat'n'ira and stuff...

(Oh, f**k, I think it's my post in the thread... *runs to the thread*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom