Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connor Harrison

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Just do as I do.

Work with them on occasion to solidify unity, get yourself a real following of Sith and prove yourself worthy of said following, then start rallying the other Lords behind you.

Well. Thats what I'd like to do, but I'm no good at that stuff. You might be though. Prove yoirself with action, and if you're worthy of following you will be followed.

ef04adeb80576198fb61a3e89a507d8a4e930c5ee3fac3d34fbaef6882431863.jpg

Chill, guys. Nobody here's a Jedi, so that makes us all friends :p

Okayyyyyyy it was sort of fun the other page ago, but I didn't even start this IC/OOC stoning! Goodness me, all you Sith have come in here and pretty much strewn graffiti over my shop window of a profile thread. Gonna have to get the bucket and soapy water out now.

Let's end it here because I can't keep up with however many of you are joining in but I hope you'll see this is something I'm serious about progressing and come to enjoy the development.

controversy10.jpg

"Rebooted" Connor now active.

After failing as a Jedi and Ren, he suffered untold horror at the hands of Matsu Xiangu, which will be further explored. He made peace with his former Grandmaster, attoned for his sin and went to face his darkest evil and give himself to the Force.

But it didn't work out as he wanted.

He was left alive, physically and mentally a changed man due to the encounter and feeding from the Dark Side that was always burning inside.

The Light was extinguished and Master Harrison, former Jedi, effectively died on Maena.

What was left was something he didn't recognise nor want to remember, and so the Dark took over and he now is free from the baggage, the pain, the wallowing and the pity of the past. No gimmicks. No theatrics.

This is a new era and a new chapter I look forWard to writing with you all in the story of Connor Harrison.

Updated profile and extensive 4 year RP history restored to tell Connor's journey, with new abilities, rank and Faction.

This will be the main character page now used for his upcoming development and arc.

Thanks to all who have helped me carry him through to this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom