Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connor Harrison

Updated bio to reflect turning to the Dark Side and being banished from the Silver Jedi Order. Tidied it up a little too.

Let the new era begin...

tumblr_mj9fvzrt021s51zjyo1_500.gif

[member="Darth Vitium"] I consider that an invitation. And don't think once I've closed the void between Miss Vale and I that I won't be coming to pay you a visit. Of course, I assume it'll be on a more....mutually beneficial standing this time?

[member="Connor Harrison"]

You needed an invitation to go after the seductress that pulled your Apprentice to the Dark Side? Former Jedi have such interesting social etiquette...

And you may have looked into the Abyss, but you haven't yet jumped into it. That is why [member="Aria Vale"] has outstripped you, for she did without hesitating. It's really been wonderful to watch. You did a good job of preparing her for us. I thank you for that!

[member="Tirdarius"] I may not have jumped in, but I'm circling it with a power far more absorbing to learn and infuse myself with. Then, when you've given my Aria all that usual Sith gumph, I'll take over and really build her back up to something great.

But, hey, we're all going to be on the same side soon, right.

Only if we need a weapon to throw at the Jedi. Although you have it the wrong way around, I'm afraid: you filled her head with nonsense, and we're repairing the damage. There's just enough left for us to work with.

[member="Tirdarius"] I hadn't even started my work with her, just planted a few seeds, so thanks for helping them bloom while I broke the Silver Jedi spirit. I can do the real pruning now and get this beauty to really blossom.

*thinks of more gardening puns*

[member="Tirdarius"] Look. You Sith of old may bicker about who broke who and who gets to be the big "Lord", but this is why you fell once and you'll fall again.

We either work together for the same goal, or crack and slowly fall apart. I'm not like the other whelps out there....a new era is coming and I for one will unite Sith under the same mindset as yours. We are allies, not enemies. Put your faith in me and it will not go unrewarded.

Darth Imperia

D

Please remember - We've had our One Sith and our Dark Lords and our Empires, but there are quite a few Sith out there (Imperia included) who have little interest in bending the knee to any but their Master. One of the big draws of the Sith philosophy is the freedom and autonomy (ideally tempered by self-imposed discipline) it grants to its adherents. Demanding respect for your prowess and achievements is one thing; demand obedience and unity and there's more than a few Sith who'll simply laugh you out of the room.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] or [member="Darth Vitium"] could lead the Sith and unite us behind them, if they so desired and we agreed with their cause. These beings are consummate professionals, Sith that espouse our ways and practices beautifully, and between the two of them, are far more likely to pull us together under their leadership than some former Jedi with an anti-Jedi complex. We would never rally our banners behind a being who has only just come to recognise that the Order he served is misguided, after years of service among them, and many more causing harm to our brethren for such foolish ideals. Walk into a Sith gathering to demand that we unify behind you, and we would indeed come together as a group, in order to put your head on a spike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom