Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Madison M. Maxwell IV - February MOTM!

Congratulations to [member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"] you are February's member of the month!

Though I usually do not give this to judges, this new member has impressed me with her activity and application. Keep it up!

You get access to the exclusive MOTM bar...if [member="Kainan Wolfe"] hasn't drunk everything yet....

Madison M. Maxwell IV

『 amadeus 』
37b1b63542dc4e1e_lawrence_trip_2-xxxlarge1.gif
As the certified Good Boy™, Jotaro Joestar, says... Nani?!
Still can't believe this happened today, definitely the best surprise ever on top of everything else that's happened today. I'd like to just briefly thank the beloved IRL buddies who convinced me to join in the first place ([member=Pundii], [member=BronzyCoder], [member=virtf], [member=Soup], were the main ones but ofc there are others and I love you too) but also a massive shoutout to all the new friends I've met here too, you know who you are and it's been wonderful to start writing with you :wub: Here's to another month of making more subaccounts than one could feasibly write for and bumbling around judging the Codex section :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom