Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Ghorua the Shark - January 2017 MOTM!

Congrats [member="Ghorua the Shark"] you are January 2017's Member of the Month! :)

You've been an active, trouble-free and creative member for over a year now, so this is recognition for that.

Please feel free to enjoy the MOTM drinks cabinet and try to evict the previous recipient.

As an additional reward you may eat one member of your choice. Choose wisely, bribes from other members are allowed to help 'guide' your decision. :p

Congrats!

Valiens Nantaris said:
As an additional reward you may eat one member of your choice. Choose wisely, bribes from other members are allowed to help 'guide' your decision.
O.O

Congratulations my friend!

::puts emphasis on the friend part because of the whole 'not getting eaten' thing::

>.>

<.<

I'm beyond honored, [member="Valiens Nantaris"]. It's nice to get some love from something I love doing. I will keep the cabinet stocked with good drink, and plenty of people to devour.

Speaking of which...

[member="Kei Garnik"] and [member="Irajah Ven"] are currently at the top of my list to eat. Will accept bribes by credit, donuts, or hugs. ;)

[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

Wouldn't eat a fellow aquatic, would you? Or maybe you're not aquatic...in that case....

patrick-eating.gif

Congrats are in order either way! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom