Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conglomerate Epic Trade Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

The station is simply too large for a minor faction to own, and too large for any of your componant corporations to own. My suggestion would be to create location submissions for this/these stations on whichever planets you desire. The station will not actually be owned by your faction. It will be owned and operated by the planetary government. Your faction would simply operate out of it. And should a major faction dominion the planet, the station goes to them.

What is the Status of this Submission?

I know that it was suggested making it a location sub, but they will most likely want to see this completed unless I am incorrect.

Links: (You must provide a link to the Approved Space Ship entry from the Starships Factory Forum. You may also provide any links to other existing Codex/Factory entries that constitute any significance to this entry.)
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/34719-location-template/

In order for you or the conglomerate to own this it would have to be 1500 Meters (Based of Umbrella's T3 Status, if there is a larger company then you could affiliate this station with them). Based on that, many of the other things need to be changed and reduced.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

I have spoken to an Admin and it would seem that although I have put a large effort to construct these space stations I will be pulling this post and requesting it to be placed in the Archives. I do apologies for taking up much of your time on this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom