Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Conference and Consequence | { invite }

Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora Dedata | Celty Ree Dedata | Celty Ree
Stardust Solus Skirae Cass Gemini Imosen Cadera
Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Viz Harridan Viz Harridan + invite
Nfg578H.png

Malcoma straightened behind Damris.

The offence taken to his—her, their—reasoning on the air pungent as sulfur. It was a scent, a sentiment that she hadn't been expecting to experience in this room neither today nor ever. Word after word shared over the conference table swiped at her ego, rightfully so but not aimed to draw blood. Instead, they each took a pass at shining Malcoma's mistake until she could see her reflection in it like a new leather oxford:

Beaten.

Tired.

Scared.

Alone.

"I'm..." the madam began quietly. Another unexpected omen slipped from her lips. "...sorry." She had evidently played her hand too close to her chest; overlooked the family part of The Family.

"What can you tell us about your assailant? We may not have been able to keep you safe, but we can certainly send a message after the fact."

Malcoma stepped past her man. When her voice came again to answer the Donna, it rang clearer. "Centon's human or else very near-," she explained. "A local mercenary and I visited him at a condemned apartment, 9000 and 67 in the Southline Complex of Moonfall District." She glanced over at Marcella as the first woman gestured something to her. Malcoma had not idea what it meant, though clearly something, and even though she was curious she doubted that she stood on grounds to ask about it just now.

No secrets for the secretkeeper probably. The taste of her own medicine would gag her if not for—

Her gaze hopscotched across the room to Dedata as she finished her own thought, "I doubt he's still there, but it gives a starting vantage."

Malcoma's attention then gravitated back to Ivory. "Now, Isard's dead, but I highly doubt her company croaked with her." In fact, it was alive as ever. A sucking power vacuum violently ripped into a board of directors did wonders to liven up a capitalist scene. "Crimson Sunset's main hub is 19 345 on the dark side of Promenade."

What wasn't dark on Denon? Even the government was shady.

Oh well. Intelligence given, Malcoma rocked backwards a step, ready to be out of the metaphorical spotlight. She'd apologize to Marcy and discuss opportunities for the girls with Dedata sometime later. For right now, her exhausted voice came once more to advocate, "I... may I retire?" Malcoma had never since winning her own freedom wished again to be in chains, but it was sounding more appealing by the minute in the face of such weightful disappointment.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Ivory listened as Malcoma Hesse Malcoma Hesse explained where her assailants could be found, already working in her head the logistics of what Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora might require to see the job was done right. She couldn't help but notice Viz Harridan Viz Harridan 's sudden outburst; the crackling discharge of electricity as her droid went haywire, and her resulting frustration directed toward Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha . Ivory closed her eyes for a moment, offering a silent prayer to The Force to give her patience.

The smoking droid sat toward the back of the room, and Ivory's nose wrinkled at the slight stench of ozone wafting through the air. The Donna tried to keep from smirking to herself. If it wasn't one thing...

"I... may I retire?"

Ivory nodded, looking Malcoma in the eye before shifting her focus to Damris. "Get her home safe. I'll have a physician brought to you." She said; her tone indicating that any argument would be futile. Ivory took a breath, sighing as her chest & shoulders relaxed... then signalling the meeting was concluded.

"Everyone, help yourselves to some food on the way out - if anyone needs to speak with me privately, they can find me upstairs."

And with that, Ivory would flash a look toward Marcella, then signal for the woman to speak with her when the time was right.

The Family had a job to do. A message had to be sent.

Nobody got away with injuring one of their people.

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division

7rqb4Uj.png

Dedata stood after those last few words Malcoma spoke. Disconnecting her datapad from the holoprojector she moved to sit on the corner of the table in front of the woman. Ivory began to speak but least the Info broker could do was give some private words to the blonde. "Remember why you put yourself in danger, learn from the mistakes made and look for a solution. Malcoma, what ever you do, never give up. Kick ass, pull teeth and be the bad ass strong woman your girls know you can be. You're doing something few of us could, understand that what you bring is a force for good and you have my backing. I will make sure my direct contact is on your devices, so ever need on the fly information send me a message and I will throw back the info. The work you do is payment enough for my services.
4TsQGPK.gif
"

She waited for Malcoma to read it before Dedata moved away. From how it all seemed everything was wrapping up and there was a matter of a few official things that could wait for now. Being around so many for so long felt draining and exhaustion was setting in already. The woman knew she was strange for enjoying her own company. Everyone always seemed shocked to hear how long goes by between each interaction. Though lately that period was becoming shorter and shorter with each visit to the Donna's office or people coming to her. The Family was just that, a band of misfits that do not fit into society, but together they where their own comunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom