Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concert Time!

Amethyst Zar

A
LOVE GUITAR!!!! Adding to list!
@[member="Elvira Congelo"]

@[member="Krest"]
Yeah, but it would be hard for people to picture a girl singing when a guy actually is...

Added! Next? :D
@[member="Nellja"]

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
Next on the list of epicness:

Punk meets hardcore (and it's the girl, Brittany, doing all that growling of course)! :cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6c9O5lLYN4

Man, stealing the spotlight. Sounds like I must crash the concert with some show tunes. Maybe a little rock, or straight up power of my scream. Which no one ever wants to hear, trust me. Of course classical would be more interesting.

@[member="Amethyst Zar"]

The first is about eating the heart out of your girlfriends chest after she said no to marrying you. Not PG-13 concept wise with just that, let alone the rest of it.

Nightmare is about gong to hell. Not PG-13 concept wise

<3 @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Kinn Xarjast

K
@Amethyst Zar: Do you need a bass player/backup singer?

Also, anything by the Avengers, X-Ray Spex, Girlschool, Babymetal or the Plasmatics is a good place to start! :)

Amethyst Zar

A
FRAK! I leave for a few days, and come back to TONS of "fans"! God, I love this! :D

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
Sorry, Tegs. That ship has sailed..... :)

@[member="Karm'dia"]
Hi there. It's nice to meet a fellow celeb. Especially a fellow boy celeb.... ;)

@[member="Kinn Xarjast"]
You could be my harmony/base guitar. Sounds good! :)

@[member="Margaret Koidula"]
One of the galaxy's finest. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom