Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concert Time!

Amethyst Zar

A
Since Amethyst is officially back in black (literally), I think its only fitting if she holds a concert. Now, obviously she's no longer the positive, follow-your-dreams pop star that she was before. She's got piercings, biker gloves, and dark makeup. Anyone with eyes can see that she doesn't do pop anymore. with that being said, she has converted to Hard Rock and Metal.

I would like it if you guys could give me some band choices that I could use for her songs. Remember they have to be PG-13, and that she is a girl.

One more thing: There's going to be a MOSH PIT!!! :D

Atlas Kane

A
Van Canto, Nightwish, Female song covers ... I really don't listen to a lot of Metal with female lead singers ... I need to change that.

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
@[member="Hayato"] Go listen to Flyleaf, The Letter Black, and Fireflight!

@[member="Amethyst Zar"] OMGOSH A FELLOW FLYLEAF FAN?? What's your favorite songs by them? Favorite album? Pat's crazy and awesome, right?

Amethyst Zar

A
I really like Cassie, I don't really have a favorite album (I love them ALL!), and yes, Pat's AMAZING! :D
@[member="Nellja"]

Paramore? I guess they could work. Thank you. :)
@[member="Krest"]

Wanna go really heavy @[member="Amethyst Zar"]?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRkc08_dR-0

Pretty sure there are no swears. At least in some of their other songs. Not sure abut this one.

This one is clean.

Amethyst Zar

A
Whoa........ FRAKKIN' AWESOME! The heavier stuff'll come toward the middle. :D
@[member="Krest"]

Added to list

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
@[member="Amethyst Zar"] I like Cassie too! My favorite album is Memento Mori (Such creativity, much feels and power, wow! Heavy enough...) The new record coming up though actually is providing some competition compared to "New Horizons" though! An another thing to add for Pat: "Did somebody say rock star??"

Amethyst Zar

A
Small problem: They're ALL MEN! Amethyst's good, but she can't sing like a guy! :p
@[member="Krest"]
@[member="Carn Dista"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom