Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concert Session Begins [Frequent LOAs]

Liliane

L
Hello!

We've been having a summer break with our orchestra, meaning I've had plenty of free time to spend in Chaos. That will change soon, though.

Our concert session begins soon, so I will be having so many LOAs during the rest of the summer (winter for Aussies ;P). Here is the list of these LOAs.
  • 30-31 of July - very likely I have time to post
  • 3-9 of August - may post, but very unlikely
  • 11th of August - practically not a LOA at all, but thought I'd just add it in here
  • 13 of August - very crazy schedule, may be able to post
  • 16-21 of August - posts are extremely unlikely.
Between all these LOAs, I may have very limited activity, meaning faction threads and events are high priority and other threads are very low priority.

Thank you for understanding and keeping up with my craziness. :p

[member="Varien Moxla"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Sylvia Nuru"] | [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] | [member="Charzon Loulan"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Aedan Lochlan"] | [member="Darron Wraith"] | [member="Aston Jacobs"] | [member="Fortris Sonn"]​

Liliane

L
Solan Charr said:
[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

That is a very strange schedule :D
Lol, being a musician isn't a Monday to Friday, nine to five job, so there are bound to be strange schedules.

:p

tumblr_n9q6p9iQ8A1thef59o4_500.gif
Tsk, tsk, keeping me waiting!​
I'll allow it!​

Liliane

L
Just a little reminder that the first LOA starts tomorrow. I will try to post as much as I can today, but I can't promise I will post to all of my threads. Dominions are currently my priority, like mentioned in the opening post.

[member="Varien Moxla"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Sylvia Nuru"] | [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] | [member="Charzon Loulan"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Aedan Lochlan"] | [member="Darron Wraith"] | [member="Aston Jacobs"] | [member="Fortris Sonn"]

Liliane

L
First LOA over now, had some pretty good rehearsals, ready for the actual opera.

Will try to write as many posts as I can before I go on the next LOA.

Liliane

L
Ah, yes, the longest of my series of concert session LOAs is right around the corner. Extreme patience would be appreciated. Sorry to keep all of you waiting and everything, I'll try to make up for that when I get back. Gonna spend today doing some posting to some threads.

[member="Varien Moxla"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Sylvia Nuru"] | [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] | [member="Charzon Loulan"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Aedan Lochlan"] | [member="Darron Wraith"] | [member="Aston Jacobs"] | [member="Fortris Sonn"] | [member="Astarii Saren"]​

Liliane

L
[member="Varien Moxla"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Sylvia Nuru"] | [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] | [member="Charzon Loulan"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Aedan Lochlan"] | [member="Darron Wraith"] | [member="Aston Jacobs"] | [member="Fortris Sonn"] | [member="Astarii Saren"]​

Slowly getting back to posting and FA stuff. However, I don't feel too inspired for several reasons at the moment, so getting replies done will take some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom