Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complex and Interesting story regarding a Force Bond anyone?

Hello all lately I have wanted to revamp Kyrel with a few exciting stories, as the Master of Ren goes out into the Galaxy, and if not hunting Sith Artifacts, Killing enemies of the First Order, as well as concocting ambitious plans. I am looking to explore some deep and complex stories. Most of which could involve that of a Force Bond of sorts. The likes of which that has been interesting such as Meetra Surik and Kreia or Kylo Ren and Rey. Being connected to another Force Sensitive forming a close bond with them be it friend or foe.

One of the ideas I had was perhaps what if Kyrel tried to create another offspring. Through the familiar technology of cloning. His first attempt went well, but without the scientist that perfected the last creation. He finds himself with unsuccessful more often than not. Until finally one day a creation of a Daughter is born. However, the cloning process leads her to be half insane, as well as to rely on a few cybernetic components. But nonetheless creates a powerful Force Bond with her creator, as Kyrel struggles to control her through an inhibitor chip, not wishing to repeat the same mistakes he had with the last clone. Ultimately bonding over time and teaching her what he knows of the dark side.

Another idea I had, is if Kyrel faced an opponent perhaps and was ultimately beaten, but the resulting conflict allowed the two to see within each other's minds. Ultimately the two hunt each other down in a nemesis type deal. Either forming a reluctant bond that allows both sides to have a philosophical battle regarding their viewpoints on the Force and teaching each other those different viewpoints and share abilities with one another.

Just a couple ideas I have regarding some fun driven character arcs regarding an interesting subject that is Force Bonds. I am also open to other ideas regarding such as well. So if interested please let me know! :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Kyrel Ren"] - I'd be down to help you write a story about a clone daughter. Maybe she gets away from you and Corsica tries to help her rejoin normal society? At which point you swoop back in and she has to make a choice between two worlds. o_O''

Could be fun. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom