Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Companies to Tier Up

I've already advertised this over discord but I wanted to lay it down officially on Chaos.

Basically, I am looking for companies willing to donate funds and/or be contracted for a symbolic sum for the sake of a restoration project I am planning on doing.

The project is going to take place on a planet I have yet to choose, definitely a neutral one. The aim of this project is to improve drastically poverty-stricken areas of a planet by developing the infrastructure, bettering socioeconomic situation and welfare along with opening more jobs for the citizens.

This does count as a contract, so we can all benefit in tiering our companies up.

It'll be done in a series of separate 1v1 private threads.

So, whoever is interested, tag me in a reply here with a link to your company, please. Thank you.

Tagging those interested from Discord: [member="Archer Brandt"], [member="Maurice Dalton"], [member="Max Fel"], [member="Kami Meran"], [member="John Ash"]

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
[member="Vitor Avendahl"]

Your contracts bring all the girls to the yard and you're like "This is for donations and pro bono stuff."

Seriously though, when my company is approved consider me in.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

Hmm, I thought about it but I do not believe media infrastructure would be part of this. This is more focused on 'third-world problems'.

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="John Ash"] [member="Archer Brandt"] [member="Nami Perl"]

I'll hit you all up in separate private threads when I get the time. I'd probably not do it simultaneously, but I will definitely be doing it. Expect a tag. :)

Aneya Maev

A
[member="Vitor Avendahl"]

Hello~! Aneya and Sullust Central News Network could provide some assistance as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom