Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Common Royals

In an effort to make herself familiar with the President's grounds, Zesiro had gotten up earlier than when they had agreed to meet. Making breakfast, the new Head of Security quickly ate and cleaned up the dishes before leaving the room provided for her.

The comfortable feeling of her hair brushing against her back helped make her feel just a little bit more at home. Commenor was a new planet to her and she would do her best to make a place she could call home. With these thoughts, the former police officer jogged across the grounds.

Off a distance away were some woods she wanted to explore but that couldn't happen right now. She had her duty to do and she wasn't going to be late for her first day of work. After running another lap, she returned to the palace and jogged in place for a few moments staring inside.

Running into the building, she wanted to freshen up again before meeting Darlyn for the training he said she would begin that day. Washing up really fast, she changed her shirt and put her hair up again. Since he hadn't actually told her where they would be meeting. Walking out, she decided to check near the door she had recently come through.

Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

Darlyn for his part was less, proactive, than his student. The mornings were his least favorite time, and no ammount of alcohol ever really changed that. Even so, he eventually dragged himself from his bed and managed to find a suitable looking black tunic and pants. Just comfortable enough and decent enough to not look like a massive drunk, if you ignored the flask he was chugging from all the way out his office.

Lightsabers and blaster on his hips, folks were wise enough to get out of his way. He tended to do stramge things when fully kitted out, and when he was drunk. Being both, there was no real telling what he had in mind to do.

Of course Zesiro Zesiro would find out herself shortly.

Having followed his instincts, he managed to encounter her in the halls, turning the corner to face her. "Ah, Apprentice, excellent." He smiled and continued to approach her down the hall. "Getting adjusted well? Good sleep?"

Before she could answer, or as she was if she was quick to respond, he moved his hand to quickly draw his blaster. Set to stun, he drew the modified DL-18 and began to fire a little wildly in her direction. How fast would she react, what were her instincts? Threats could be anywhere after all.

Turning when she heard a person's approach, it ended up being her new boss and Master. He greeted her in a mostly polite and professional manner. However, before she could even start to answer, Darlyn had drawn his blaster and fired at her.

Luckily, his shots were set to stun and would not have actually harmed her. Just knocked her out for a short amount of time. To a trained eye, it was clear she was a little trained on how to take care of herself. A fast barrier came up to surround her body closely and it absorbed the blue circles he sent her direction.

One or two even hit the wall behind her...Fortunately, nobody was passing through the area at the moment. Dropping into a roll, Zesiro would attempt to bring him to the ground and disarm him. After a short scuffle...with her probably getting hit a few times or at least bruised a little, it was finished.

Getting to her feet, she brushed her clothing off and placed her hands on her hips as she looked at him. Raising an eyebrow, he would not be able to sense or pick up any real anger from her. Irritation...maybe but for the most part, she had taken his attack in stride and reacted in a natural manner.

"For my first night here, I slept horribly. I expect tonight it will be better. Adjusting is something that'll take time as well, Mister Excron."

He didn't resist her too hard, acting more like a regular human gunman than what he really was. After the flurry of random shots he threw a few non augmented punches, even getting hit a bit himself in the struggle. The blaster clattered to the floor and away, and he ended up on the ground as the scrap finished.

Good.

He pushed himself up off the floor with a kick up landing on his feet despite the morning whiskey. he did wobble a bit, but if Zesiro Zesiro was really paying close attention she might notice how fake his tipsy behavior was. Drunk was such a relative term for someone as... tolerant as him after all.

"Indeed it will. Good reflexes, nice to see you have some more useful powers already and we can more or less gloss over hand to hand. Which means we can get right to the fun stuff. You got your lightsaber on ya? If not you should get it."

Depending on her answer, he would wait before bringing her back outside where he'd first given her a short spar. The place he'd decided to take his student on. There, he'd turn with a serious look on his face to ask, "Now tell me: why do you wield the Force, what is the purpose for which you wield your blade?

For two people that could use the Force, the scuffle felt rather mundane to Zesiro. Neither of them used the Force much and after what felt like an hour of fighting...which was only a few moments, it ended. The blaster he had been firing at her was kicked out of his reach.

Both of them regained their feet as if nothing had happened. Shrugging one shoulder and raising an eyebrow slightly, she listened to what Darlyn had to say.

"I used to be something like a police officer so fighting is something I'm already good at. Taking thugs down isn't an issue normally. Throwing in the Force might have made it more difficult for me to do that to you. I decided to keep things equal, in the future, I might not. When it comes to my job, I'll use whatever means are needed to protect you and anybody else you wish me to."

Falling silent, she rubbed at a sore spot that would most likely bruise up before the end of the day and nodded when he asked if she had her lightsaber.

"Yes, sir."

Using a bit of time to consider her answer, she was quiet for a few moments to give his question some thought.

"I wield the Force because I can and have been trained to do so. Why do I use my blade? I suppose for protection. It's not an item I've trained in much actually."

Lifting the hilt from her side, she held it in front of her for a second or two before replacing it on her hip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom