Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Common intrest.

"shure, if you want to we could even dual, to move on wat would you like to see next, the barracks, the bathhouse, the infirmary, the cantina, or the armory?"
Regor said well looking at @[member="Maya Whitelight"] happy to see Thad se seemingly enjoyed the base.

​Weapons, aren't really my specialties. mmmm the bathhouse is very tempting, but could use a cold drinks its been a while since I drink with others. You know running here and there. Bring a smile to her face but also, for many reason. Know that would bring to light, even that after all there was still something she would leave be. Infirmary would be nice to see, maybe on one of my many runs a cross the galaxy I could pick you up a part here and there. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

"shure thing" regor led her to the infirmary, it looked old and outdated there were a few bacta tanks and anof medicines thanks to her delivery there were soldiers whit blaster, bullet, and cut wounds laing on cots, nurses and doctors were walking around treating patience. "here we are, it isn't the most modern but its works wel anof"
@[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Its something, Execem me, sweet." walking over to one cox that seem to be waiting on either a doctor or nurse to look at his wounds. Lending down with a very positive aroura around her. Even letting a calming effect her to calm the one she was looking at down. I want to help, that okay if I do that. waiting for a nod. Reaching in to her back around her hip, as bring out a some pouch as she did so, reaching in again bring out a some leather skin, that seem to have liquid. Taking a bit of each into her palm and making a paste. Putting it on his wound after cleaning it fully with some strips of torn cloths. Being to closer her eyes, as she let her shadows with in her seep out into her finger tips, to post the herb paste. After which she open her hand, getting off her knees which she fell to after she closed her eyes.

Looking eyes on one of the doctors, giving him a nod knowing they was worried about that one not making it of how deep and infection that had already set in. It was now up to this one to recovery. Putting her hand on his forehead once again. Before turning to @[member="Regor Laxvan"] exhaling long, taking her forearm wiping her forehead. All is up to him now, let fate be good.

Regor smiled "thanks, your a live saver, im shure he is thankfull, we will keep an eye on him" he looked around to make shure nowan needed his imidiate help, he nodet to the wounded soldier "hang in therem your gona be oke" the soldier closes his eyes to get some rest, regor tuns to @[member="Maya Whitelight"] agien "so were do you want to go next?"

"I gease I could show you the bathhouse its close to the barracks and the cantina anyway" he let them to the bath house, whice had rowes of showers and a few baths barly just big anof to be called a pool "here we are, usably its packed after a mission"

"we founde some springs, thad is wat we used to build the baths, the showers are just recycled and heated water, it is a good place to relax, if you want you can go fore a swim anytime you want"

Smiling at him as she was ready to go to the next place. As she walked over to the edge to the bath pool, bending down to feel the water with her hand. It was the right temp. Yes, after a mission would be good. so where to next @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor led her to the Barack, were man and woman of various species were haning around, the big room filed whit bunk beds "and this are the barracks."

Nothing really special about them but there was some in there talking among themselves. Greetings, to all. It only took her a few second before she got back a few hello, and few come up to her, wondering about her. @[member="Regor Laxvan"] Getting a tour of this fine places. Joining you on your next mission.

Regor smiled "shes the pilot of the transport, so you knowe who to blame if we go down in flames" he joked and they al laughed "but serious she is a good pilot, wel noting left but to hit the cantina and wait fore shiva to inform us when the ship arrives"

She could help but chuckle herself, as if to say that she was one of them, to get some more of those that was slave out to join. Sounds great to me, could use a drink, myself. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor led them to the cantina, it was a not thad big of a building but anof pepol could fit in it, inside a small band played some music some pepol sat at the bar, others at tables, and a few were gambling or just playing a game, they walked to the bar and he greeted the bartender before turning to @[member="Maya Whitelight"] agien. "so wat do you want to drink?"

There was music that was for sure, even to the fact some was swagging with the beat. Even so she couldn't help but see that there was a bit more then just drinks with the games being played, kind of having to make her voice louder then before to be heard over the music. A red Zeltron wine if you have it if not anything a do as long as it wet. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor trund to the bartender who was alredy heard it, regor took the drinks and handet @[member="Maya Whitelight"] her wine, wel regor took a corelian whisky. "there you go." they sat down at a table.

Sitting down as she did so, she couldn't help but take a long drink before looking up at him. Enjoy herself and the next break, before the start of the storm. As her pet Heta came to be sleeping under the table by her feet. You have a very find place around here. Here Here to what you have build here, and hope you gave those that didn't have any hope. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom