Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Common intrest.

"wel aren't I special then" they walked truw the base entering a rusty old communication tower, inside a Twilek woman about regors ages was keeping a eye on the instruments. "Shiva here takes care of most of are communications and intel" the woman lifted up her hand for a secont to acnolges them.
@[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Greetings, Shiva you know that communications is a very important job her, miss. with out you be a blind as a myrcark on astroed . Givng her a pat on the shoulder, looking over the communications, how old it was but some how still full functional. Help but smile to herself some more as if to give her a boost of her confidence. She could only think of how she came to join, but it was worth getting to know and past the time. So, Miss Shiva whats your story. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Shiva dit not turn around saing: Re would you mind telling her the story I need to concentrate. regor turned to @[member="Maya Whitelight"] "Shure thing Shiva. Shiva is one of my oldest friends we grew up in the same villages on Ryloth, slavers advantly captured her and a few other of my friends, so I took up this armor and gun and went to free thad, we have been doing this ever sindes and she provides most of the Intel and hacking"

does that mean you are a Twilek. I must say that what a bounded friendship is if you do that to get your friend back. smiling at him, she really did mean that had she every had a friend like that growing up. Not every had this happen yes she did have a true friend growing but but sadly she died in a hunting party. That was something she would keep to herself as the many other things. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor laugeft "no im human my famly had lived there fore generations, some of the few humans, tads why th slavers dit not capter me they were only interested in Twilek's, and yeah we are grood friends been like panthers in crime forever, it was a fun time."

Couldn't help but enjoy the talk getting to know this Regor but at the same time all things had to come to an end, as soon as she was going to speak, hearing a screem, as if there was something wrong or even maybe a loose AKK dog, she thought she had tight him up to the post. Then again if he saw something shinning he might have went after it. Oh, my speaking, of best friends, I think my Hunter might be playing and having to much fun. giving herself a head start down the stairs that to the ground level. All the time hoping he wasn't getting into much trouble. Spotting the animal still tight up. Could help but chuckle so then if it wasn't Hunter, oh no where was Heta. Going at a dead run, Here kitty kitty Heta come out of there, leave the lady alone. Having to sprint waiting for Regor once again he would find that her Heta in her arms. What time is going to have to get ready, also what kind of bathing do you have around here. Reycle water just don't do it all the time. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor came running downe the stair fining Maya and her kitty "We miht have to inform everyone thad there are some animals loose, I will ask Shiva to do thad later, lets get futher whit the tour than oke?"

@[member="Regor Laxvan"]Putting the vine kitty on her shoulder putting a finger under her jaw. Churckling as that fact he hadn't be so angery that she had let her pets loose again. Then again that what they did some time but sometime she didn't understand them, it wsa like they had a bound with her that wasn't seen. Yes, I apploze for them both, they will not harm anyone I know they aren't your cutie and cuddlely kind of creature, but then I'm not the cute and cuddle kind either wanting to bring home to mom and dad."Winking at Regor in a playful manner showing that she was much more trusting but still there was that guard on her. lend the way.

"Thads a good thing even the pretties rose needs her thorns" they walked further to a workshop in whice the same geonasioan as befor was working, the room was fild whit broken B1 and B2 batteldroids, "this is Gearbox's workshop, its no his real name but none of us can speak geonosian so we jut call him gearboxe, he doesn't seem to mind" regor told gearbox aout there plan fore the ship, the geonosian replied in broken and raspy basic thad he would see wat he could do.

Picking up a few picks as she turn them over in her fingers. Giving such chuckle out of her that it just grew until it got to Heta tail started to switch back and forth only to reach up to came the kitty down. This time had tears coming out. I remember a time where I had my heart set on one of these as a child, so my father gave in to his only daughter. Only to have it a rusty out by the end of the week from the fungi that grows on anything that has metal on it. Nature is the way to go, guess that why like my animals. Trying to get back to formal, making her hand to Gearbox, Its nice to met you, I'm Maya that ship out there is the Leba or translated Love. So what else does this workshop have in it. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Gearboxe spoke in his broken raspy basic: She is a bauty miss, she should run like a dream agien and we wil get so making those upgrades. whit thad gearbox turnd around looking fore the materials he needed to make the turret. "wel gearboxe leads the mecanics, he repairs and keeps the batelldroides working, basikly anything mechanical he is involved in"

If that the case then maybe should make a few things clear, about how dangerous some of plants are on board, and that Hunter and Heta I can keep outside with me so that they will not scare anyone or even make them fear, i might have those dangerous things around but really I'm a softly by nature unless you get me on my bad side then my jungle warrior comes out. Well, lets just say not much is left after that happens, bad ones get one coming to them. Not to scare them at anyones it was just to state the facts in the matter, at the same time what washed over her from the both of them had been for some time was nothing but being up front, not hiding anything from her but then that oculd chain in a moment or to sometimes. Looking over to @[member="Regor Laxvan"] then to Gearbox trying to soften her body to a more friendly manner in doing so she let go of her pheromones, more of coming then anything, just something she couldn't help herself doing.

Gearboxe spoke whitout turnin around: We domt onen locked doors miss aslong as you keep those things looked away we won't touce it. regor smiled liking the fire whit wice she spoke "thad seems fiar"

Yes it does, So whats your story Gearbox, After Listening to him would then ask @[member="Regor Laxvan"] to see what was next for them to move on to to look at. It was only at this time did she begin to have a little bit of better understanding of just what kind of rag tag opp orations was going on here. They seem to have some kind of command that was she took from Regor that everyone seem to have respect for him, which was always a good thing when lending.

Gearbox continuwd working wel talking to her in his broken basic, loud anof to be understood over the sound of him welding: I used to live in a small colony, until the slavers came, the enslaved us, forced us to work fore them growe there crops, I was the only mechanic in the colony so they forced me to maintain there ships even make slave colors, I hated it, until the commander arrived *he said wel pointing to regor whit his tum to make clear he ment him* wel the slavers fougt them, I kllid the one slaver thad had to guard me, after thad I decided to join this lot, it gave me a meaningful goal ageing.
Regor laugef "you should have seen howe badly are ships and equipment were before gearboxes here fixed it"

@[member="Regor Laxvan"]Laughing as she knew about what he was talking about what they could been like before he happen about them. Giving a light chuckle as he looked at him once again nodding to him to the fact there was respect. Killing isn't always a thing that one can life with even if its justified. A life was always precious in the force. I bet they look a lot better now.

Gearbox replied: it was the only way to be fee agien.
Regor smiled "it did, but maybe we should leave gearboxe work in peace"

Yes, your right I'm apologize for over stepping my bounties. Letting @[member="Regor Laxvan"] to lend the way to the next place on their stop. I had be a joy to met the ones she had so far. Only thing was who would or where would he take her to next was only Regor knew.

Regor let her to a small training ground were glc soldiers frome all kinds of species were training some were using blasters or slugtrowers perfecting there aim and efficansie at the firing ranges, wice consisted out of a few old armor plates and broken droides, other were traingin whit vibrobldes dulling, al under the carful watch of veteran soldiers or those whit a military background "this are the training grounds"

With her eyes looking at those training, with what they had, she had to tell herself that she was impressed. It only took a few minutes of watch that might be a good place for her to visit later to just get some exercises. Maybe I could stretch my legs later on here. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom