Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Common intrest.

Regor stood at a small clearing in the jungle Thad function as landing pad, waiting fore a cargo ship whit the presois supplies they needed, troops the small signaling tower hailed the ship.

@[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Coming for a landing upon the pad, as she gently put down her ship. Shutting down the system to stand-by before getting up, going to the cargo old, before doing so locking up her pets that ran loose around the ship. Putting on a cloak over her outfit, of her AKK armor she never knew what kind of people she run into on these kind of runs.

Reaching out to push the button, to let the ramp down upon, which she would take her exit to met with the buyer which cargo she had for them. It wasn't the best run she had, but wasn't the a bad one either. Knowing that there was repair to the ship that was needed, put off for some time. As she come upon the landing pad, letting heals of her boots making a sound as she went towards what she could only guess is the man she was meeting up with. I got your cargo here save and sound, where would you like it at, Sir.

Regor moved to the soldiers next to him. "Get these supplies offloaded, things are finally looking up ageing" The soldiers walked into the ship forming a ling passing the crates truwe between them, Regor walked over to Maya "thanks miss you really are a live saver, I don't know Howe long are stores would have lasted whit al these new recruits" he extends a hand to her "I am Regor Lexvan"

Walking up to him fully as the soldiers board her ship. Reaching out with her hand shaking his hand, before dropping her hand to her side. "My pressure to met you. Mr. Lexvan" not wanting to give anything who she was but knowing that he would want a name. "its Gigi Tonigh. Now about my payment, Sir." waiting as she was not to much of a women to put down and stay put the better she get off this planet and move on.

Regor handed her a few credits "we don't have much so I hope this is anof, though I got a other idea of getting you credits, if your up fore a little job" He looked at her ship "also if your ship is in need of maintance we can take care of Thad".

Counting the few credit, more then she had hope for. It was when he said something about doing maintance on her ship, her eyes looked to him. Studying him for some time or was she doing something more then that. Looking for him once again. What I need is a over haul, but can your men keep out of areas of my ship, if anything for there sake, more then anything. " Even she had places that was private wanted to be keep that way. Then there was her babies, that didn't like stranger in there territories.

Regor took of his helmet and smilded "afcours your privacy will be respected" He turnd around "go get gearbox and his crew he is gona love this" a soldier left and came back a few minutes later whit a genosion whose hands are covered in oil and a group of mechanics. "see wat you can do gearbox" the geonosian nods and him and his team star to work, regor tuns to Maya agien "this wil take some time, do you want somting to ear? or get some rest?"

Watching with careful eyes upon the crew that was now upon her ship. Reaching up to tell them not to go to places on the ship. Thinking better of the matter. As it seem that wasn't going anywhere for a time. A meal sounds good nothing else better to do for now, then to wait and if she stay she only be in the way. Beside she had lock those room ups nice and tight. As beginning to make her way along the path they was going couldn't help but see that there was more to this place then first meets the eye.

coming to rest her hands upon her own weapons of a knife and a pistols, along with keeping her mind open at all time. It only took herself away from what he had been speaking to her. that would be nice coming back to her own thoughts not wanting to ask to many question as first it wasn't her business.

Regor led them to the mess hall it was bussy and people were enjoying themselves he handed her a tray whit the standard rations, as they sat down he placed his helmet on the table "you look puzzled is there something you want to know?"

Showing a grateful face for the food that was put on her plate. Taking a few bits of the food, it wasn't the best but it wasn't the worth she every had to eat either it something. Well, I am kind of puzzled to what all this is, your not with the GA." digging into her meal some more taking a few sips here and there, she was one of very little words, it would stay that way for now. It wasn't easy the life she had choose to but to stay alive as long as she has she learnt a think or two one was keeping her ears open to listening and speaking very few words. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor looked at her "we are the galactic liberation collective, are main goal is to stop oppression and slavery, many of the men and woman who stand whit me were slaves until we freed them, so others are volunteers, we have been doing this fore a wile now, we don't care fore who rules this galaxy if they oppress and enslave people we will fight them, to win people a further they can win fore themselves"

Putting down her spoon as to listen better to what he had to say, giving her full attention. Only to look around the room, now more closer at those that was eating in the mess hall before them. It seem a lot of the race with in was more of what slave master wanted in the marker. How did she know this because of some of the runs she had in with the some of those Slave Master. I bet you have a bounty on your head now, this kind of opp orations don't go noctist. She didn't want to say much as starting to like the way these GLC run. Before speaking any farther she had to look out for herself. It wasn't like could feel that he was being honest. It only then would she be able to fined for herself. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor looked almost proud. "I do, tads one of the reason we operate from a place like this we are hard to find, and even if they find us, they will find Thad we are far stronger than they expect" he looked around the mess hall at al the man and woman of al difrend races surrounding them, before turning back to her.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"] "I see then I would say you have thought of everything." Giving her approval it was only a matter of time, before something came about, but would they have enough supplies when that day came. After some time she let out a sight when she heard a loud scream , then a growling pricing scream. Pushing back quickly, looking in fear, as she let herself stand up quickly. "You don't think one of your mech could open a wrong door, you see I keep a AKK dog and a vine cat on board my ship, great for keeping unwanted guess out." before she could take a step to the door, there came a small vine kitty running for her dear life when a few solder behing her. Reaching her master she jump up on the table then up to her arms. All she could do was smooth the poor thing that was scared out of her mind. Wondering how she gotten out of her room.

Regor looked stern are the soldiers, who apologies claiming one of the rooky mechanics opened a wrong door, regor turned to maya "sorry fore this sometime the rookies are a bit clumsy, and gearbox can't keep an eye on al of them, altleast nowan got badly insured" the soldiers agree and go back to the ship before the leave regor tells them to make Shure nowan opens any other locked doors.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"]"I'm just so glad no one got hurt, Heta claws and teeth can tare through steel like it was butter." letting her hand come over her body as she talked, so as to smooth her a bit until she felt it was safe her to get unto her master shoulders. As did so there was another cry, this time it was different as if someone had gotten hurt coming from the kitchen. Sniffing the air there was a burn smell with out a word she put Heta down quickly went to see. A young girl about 10 or so trying to get up from where she slip, then seeing the boils on her arms. "Sssshhhh its okay I can make it better, its it okay" taking a few herbs from her bag around her hip, then putting them in her hand crushing them. It would then be put her hand crush it fully. Only to feel its warmth coming from what she crush. Taking it putting it upon the little ones arm she let go of all with in not understand full just what she did when this happen. Then little one seem to stop, crying then started to grasp, to see her bobo all gone.

Regor looked at this amazed. "a healer, thanks fore helping her" he turned to the little girl telling her to take it easy and not try to hurt herself, he turnd to maya "would you mind taking a look at the infirmary, are medics do watt they can but nowan is really trained in these things, most only know emersany aid"

Standing back up, with a shock look in her eye. It was then she started to shake her head to what he was thinking she healer to her people she was but she wasn't medic she never been train in such away. You have it all wrong Im not a healer I just know simple things, like that." it wasn't like she didn't wished that she would learn more in this art that healing he speaks of. Maybe you need to put out a call to see if a skill medic you seek, can be found I am more then welling to keep my ears open also. I know a little by my travels but not a lot. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor looked at her "Thad would be appreciated but if I put out a call every bounty hunter this side of the galaxy would be here in a day" He smiles "sorry fore the mistake"

Having to chuckle a bit to herself, that face that was right about then every bounty hunter would be at their hidey hole. It didn't take her long to realized that this was a very dangerous, business that this Regar Laxvan was playing, not only with this own life but with others as well that look up to him to keep them safe. So, then how do you plan to take in more of these slaves and be able to keep the money flowing into the place as I know for one if one wanted to follow the money it always leaves a trail of some sort. this last statement was just doing good business as to see what he answer would be, it would end up if she would do more run for him and his group in the future, after doing what she was off to do next in her next run. @[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom