Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Common intrest.

Yes, always where every I may be in the galaxy I'll be a comlink away, @[member="Regor Laxvan"]. Letting herself kick back to enjoy it all, after which time she closed her eyes more to listen, before letting it snake out of her to listen to others, it wasn't like was doing this for a reason, just something that happen its not like she had good control over it yet. Opening her pinkish eyes up again. You have a luck lady in your life or even a family.

Regore looked Sad " my famly, meaning my parends are stil on ryloth i havn't seen them in years fore obvious reasons, and i got no gitlfried i have been singel fore years" @[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Taking on a sympathetic look to her face as if to relate to him. Don't you think maybe that would be the first step, would be to go back to Ryloth and speak to them. I bet they are said, even think your forever last to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom