Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commenor Survives: Rebel Rising

For a little while, the robot remained in silence as he watched the crews move about the hangar. These were the working folk, the lifeblood of the navy. While the admirals and leaders were the head, these people were what really kept it going. Certainly every part that made up a navy crew were necessary; otherwise, the extraneous elements would have been cut out. It was in the nature of any military, and just about anything run by the government really, to remove that which did not add to the greater whole of the unit. It was a system that the droid agreed with, in fact, he would have pushed the concept to the entirety of society, except that the regular person did not appreciate that style of leadership.

Ultimatum's thoughts were disrupted by the arrival of a recognizable face, or chassis in this case. "Lord [member="AD-8"], pleasure to see you again. It has been awhile. I trust you have been in good condition?"

The Warfighter
Drez and his 5 fellow Fett clone troopers followed [member="Simona Campos"] into the large meeting room and shifted off to her left side, automatically forming a firing line formation, except without blasters obviously. They waited as Simona introduced herself before speaking up. Each trooper had different aesthetic designs on their armors. They all followed the same template: white armor with various colored markings. One trooper's armor stood out, however. It was pitch black, design-less, and featured a bit more gear than his other counterparts.

The trooper in the pitch black armor took a couple of steps forward to introduce himself. "Lieutenant Drez: leader of the troopers you see standing right in front of you." He said as gestured his hand towards the troopers. "We've been brought here to aid you in starting this rebellion of yours. Now, I've got some questions for whoever is in charge of this place." He concluded as he crossed his arms.

Drez wanted to ask some questions and give out some pointers of course. Initiating a rebellion required a lot of manpower, financial power, training, and motivation. Plus, any rebel base would require decent communication systems, sensors, and a strong enough defense that can defend during evacuation at least. He would have to address any weaknesses in systems, layout a defense strategy, and give instructions for rebel troops' training programs; that is if there were any plans for combat training put in place.

Caedyn Arenais

C
"You're allowed to feel angry at these people" Caedyn pointed out rather simply, not having been trained to restrain or restrict his emotional side like many Jedi were apparently taught to do. "He can blame us all he likes but his people blockaded an entire sector of space around the Systems Alliance for months keeping supplies out of reach from most of our planets where millions of people needed them. I guess some people find it easier to blame others for their own crimes" Caedyn shook his head a little in frustration and grief, it was a struggle to wrap his head around when it came to the likes of the Sith, especially from a Je'daii point of view.

"I don't think you have anything to feel bad about either. No one expected things to get that bad on Commenor, my Home-World was all about pacifism and co-operation with other governments and cultures...-I've even met some Sith that didn't seem to be so bad. Not sure I still believe that now though, mind you", as a member of the Je'daii before joining the Silver Order on Kashyyyk, Caedyn had been taught to respect the balance between Bogan and Ashla, not dismiss it outright. As such, he had spent time with many people that had followed closely to the path of the Dark-side of the Force as the Jedi called it. It was so much more potent however, corrupting to the Sith who seemed to lack the discipline entirely compared to the Je'daii who were known to dabble in both, believing in the unity of the one whole Force.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]'s comment regarding the things a child would do for their parents, specifically their Mother hit home inside. He didn't initially respond though his thoughts did naturally run to the well-being and concern for [member="Lady Kay"] whom was left somewhere back on Commenor in the hands of the Sith Emperor. His gaze turned away from Asaraa and took to the direction of the cockpit of the U-Wing for a brief time in consideration. He didn't have a clue of course how they could reach Commenor without being picked up by the Sith Empire's surrounding Fleet. After all the blockade remained in place still. His Father however had been involved in a number of wars before however and standing upon the Resolute gave Caedyn some small hope for the future.

"I know you wouldn't have left me alone back there...-You don't have to say anything about what happened. We've both got each others back" Caedyn glanced back to Asaraa and offered her a reassuring smile, his back once more meeting the wall of the Peace-Keeper as he leaned back into his seat and sighed softly under his breath. "Like it or not, it looks like my Dad's getting people together so I guess there's someone in my family that knows what to do. Mom's still on Commenor I think, but I doubt she'll be alone there for long...-I don't know if the Silver Jedi Order would want me to or not but I'm going to keep fighting these people if I can. I know it's dangerous but atleast until Mom's free...-Then maybe once my families back together we can get away from all of this chit".

Adele Crawford

A
[SIZE=10pt]Information showed up on her datapad and she quickly began back it up as it flowed into the datapad hard drive. Fingers tapped quickly while the data was organized and encrypted back into a language only the Technomancer would be able to understand for now. As the last bits of the data was downloaded and encrypted, the spiders started to scrub away any trace of them as they began to work their way out of the system. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The spiders stopped sending data which meant that there was nothing more that they needed to grab for the mean time. With the slate cleaned by the spiders, they hoisted their way out of the astromech slot and began their way back home, hiding underneath other ships and equipment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Adele lowered the music slightly and pulled out a plug, she attached the tablet to her fighter and began backing up the back up. Things were almost done and she smiled. Leaning back in her cockpit she yawned and kept herself tuned in. The spiders didn’t take long to return.[/SIZE]

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Simona Campos"] [member="Narses"] [member="Errreembuhr"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Drystan Marakos"]

[member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Baron Morcus"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Stardust looked to her husband, she lowered her voice and spoke

that there is a DNA sample for a clone army...one like the galaxy hasn't seen in several hundred years...

She stood up again, half stunned a bit but her attention towards her friend, she glanced around the room to each face before she stepped forth

I have been through many, many wars...within those a few rebellions, however what I see before me today isnt just any rebellion but the birth of a new alliance....one forged from loss, regret, and failure.....but from those things and those gathered before us is a single thing that unites us, hope, hope as it has several hundred years ago and hope that we will strive on...that WE will blind the darkness and banish it....

She glanced to each person...everyone was so different from each other, some here for money, some here just to fight the Sith, yet that one thing United them all. With her words she stepped back and nodded her head

“Oh Caedyn, I’m not sure that there’s anywhere you can go that lets you get away from all of this, sooner or later it’s going to get everywhere, find its way every crack and crevice in the galaxy. Even if you ran to Tatooine or the furthest system in the outer regions, war and conflict will catch up with you besides,” the girl craned her head around to give Caedyn a sympathetic glance. “You didn’t see your dad up there on the bridge, I don’t think he plans to stop until he’s managed to tear out the whole Zambrano family by the roots.” Pulling her legs up again Asaraa slumped down, wrapping her arms loosely around her legs as she rested one cheek on her knees so she could watch Caedyn. “You’re planning on fighting the Sith and stopping them from hurting innocent people right? That’s pretty much the very core of what the Silver Jedi are all about. I don’t think any of the masters there could possibly have a complaint about you staying here. Besides, you’ve got to support your family right? It’s practically a law, besides, if any of them kick up a fuss, I’m sure they’ve got plenty of history where they did worse for worse reasons too. You should be ok, if not then the order has way bigger problems.”

Asaraa fell silent for a moment as she considered her next words, one hand reaching up to catch in her pink curls, teasing her hair through her fingers as a nervous habit. “It’s not about being angry with them…it’s not entirely about being angry with them, which I am. Master Dragonflame wouldn’t be too happy to hear me say that, doesn’t look like I’m all that good at this controlling my emotions thing am I?” It was a surprisingly relaxed pose the girl found herself in for their topic of conversation if it wasn’t for the nervous tick of playing with her hair that is. “Even a week ago I’d have told you that I’m sure the Sith were like anyone else, they had some good people and some bad people. Only, then they…” her hand balled up into a fist as she raised tear-filled eyes to look at Caedyn, “See, not good at this emotion thing. I don’t get it, how anyone can justify what they did to all those people.” The girl shivered as she remembered the feeling of that wave of terror passing over them. A cold icicle that seemed to remain lodged in her soul.

“I can’t get anyone who can accept that as the way things are, but it seems like they exist. I guess there’s more to the galaxy than I ever imagined.” And not always in a good way. Until now the Sith had been a vague threat, she’d crossed blades with them before, but they had always been there as the bad guys who didn’t seem to be doing anything too bad. It was only now she could appreciate the depths that they could sink too. “I…may not have to say it but I wanted to, seriously thank you, it’s…nice to know that someone’s watching out for me.” There was a hint of her old self in the smile she offered him, “Although, if you want me to watch your back while you prank your sister, that might be a little different. I wouldn’t want her to get suspicious of me till I manage to get you both.”

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

The suggestion brought up by [member="Simona Campos"] regarding the Mandalorians and their treaty with the Sith made Errreembuhr fight back a grin. He'd been aware of it as well given his recent dealings with the Silver Jedi, growing more and more trusted by them. It was something he'd been hoping would be brought up, and the answer she was given made the Wookiee even more curious.

"And how does MandalArms feel about terrorism?"

The Wookiee's question came shortly after [member="Kaine Australis"] finished speaking. He would press it if needed. "If I recall correctly several ships directly tied to MandalArms took part in the assault on Kashyyyk not long ago, carrying Mandalorian Empire troops aboard them. One managed to get to the surface carrying you yourself, or at least somebody wearing your personal armor. Tell me, is MandalArms good for killing more than innocent civilians? Or will we lower ourselves to the same terror tactics as the Zambranos?"

[member="Simona Campos"]
[member="Manu Xextos"]
[member="Kaine Australis"]
[member="Loreena Arenais"]
[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
[member="Darlyn Excron"]
[member="Veiere Arenais"]
[member="Narses"]
[member="Drystan Marakos"]
[member="WD-334"]
[member="Baron Morcus"]

"It isn't revenge to squash an insect that invades your home," the Wookiee replied, fighting back laughter at the Mandalorian's logic as they met gaze. "It's simple pest control. And despite my allegiances remember that I myself am not a Jedi."

Errreembuhr left it at that. He knew [member="Kaine Australis"] wouldn't take it seriously. Mandalorians weren't the type to scare easily, but beneath that armor, he was just a man. And a coward at that.

Live in Light, Surf Master
OOC: Awesome thread! I've missed much and am catching up. Please don't beat me.

“If she were my child, she wouldn’t have died in the first place.” It gives me no pleasure to hear any would go to the Dark Lord for help, but it must give even less to the others in the room. Did [member="Kaine Australis"] the Warmaster of the Mandalorians openly admit that his Sole Ruler needed the Dark Lord’s help?

[member="Veiere Arenais"] spoke up, the meeting begun in earnest. I keep silent, watching in earnest as these creatures and beings display their inner emotions through the actions of their bodies and speech. The emotions of the room swell, it’s as tense as I remember… but this time around there was no plucky Epicanthix dancer to settle down the crowd.

Oh Aditya, would that you weren’t dead. The idea of eliminating an entire family tree disgusts me in no small way, but the ire of these people is validated. That alone keeps me present and accepting of their intended ways.

“The second any of the Sith lay a finger, whether physical or psychological, on your wife, the Mand’alor’s deal is off. It is contingent on [member="Lady Kay"] staying away from any harm. Same goes for your kids. If either [member="Loreena Arenais"] or [member="Caedyn Arenais"] come to any harm by Sith hands, the Sith lose what position they have with the Empire. The Mandalorians obviously have… history with many of you. This Galaxy is filled to the brim with ‘history’. Whatever issues we have between us, let it go. Anger is an unrefined Sith tool.

Anger isn’t going to serve us. They can use it too readily. Tactics. Level heads… if there’s bad blood between us, they’ll use that too. None of this is news to you all.

So neither let this be. Come to Sabarene. I have under my thumb a military academy developed by myself and my Echani brethren… and those who were once loyal to Kaine Zambrano. Suffice it to say, I have naval and military officers, who brought his tactics to my people. It's a long story, we started a few refugee colonies on Sabarene, then the Republic nuked them and I got mad and shut you all out. Well, that wasn't the best decision, when you all are needing a hand. Come study. Use the resources I have and we can eventually discover where all the stores of Carnifex’s clone-forms are kept. It’s useless to eliminate him and his family without them.

Another potential tactic… the Netherworld Gates. He’s walked in and out of the Netherworld before, he’ll do it again. That makes Naboo, Corellia and Dathomir potential powder kegs for a resurgence. Obviously the Mandalorians have Dathomir covered, they’ve done so since that little squirt they call the Infernal walked through. The Heart of the Universe lies in Naboo. Anyone got friends in Confederacy space? How about Corellia? Am I missing any? If any bit of him is left over, he can regroup and return from there.”

@Errreembuhr @Asaraa Vaashe [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Adele Crawford"] @Drez

Jake entered the conference room with the guard of Commenoran Individuals. He was not exactly happy to be under guard in his current mood, but he was forced to stand by his families decision and be here. Commenor was a long time ally of Clan Awaud and was their main stream of income due to their very strategic location and trade lanes. There were several things he attended in involve himself in and thus was the reason he was here.

When he entered he waited for several other people to finish their train of conversations. He was not here to be a pain in the meeting, and being as he was not here to be anything other then a support channel, he stayed quite.

Looking around he noticed two people he recognized, [member="Loreena Arenais"] and [member="Kaine Australis"]. Both friends of his brother and honorable members of the Mandalorain Culture. He was not as well informed as Jaster, but when he went missing he inherited the large spy network. Thanks to that network, he noticed the man he was to meet here, the previous king and head of the Government in Exile, [member="Veiere Arenais"]. He raised his hand to get the kings attention. "Sir, Jake Awaud, apologies to interrupt this conversation but I must report that Jaster Awaud was killed in action, the main bulk of the UTC Armada and Alliance Battle Groups from Gydine, Kuat, and Denon are missing since the last report came in from the Siege of Commenor, we can offer what little assistance we can, though we are weaker due to our losses in the region."
[member="Simona Campos"] [member="Errreembuhr"] [member="Manu Xextos"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Narses"] [member="Drystan Marakos"] [member="WD-334"] [member="Baron Morcus"]​

Darben Skirae gave a very surprised, unsure and confused look to [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]. A clone army? Well, that was something. Maybe they did have a chance after all, then. A chance at this upcoming conflict. "A...a clone army...well that's something then." He paused and listened to his wife, and smiled in inspiration. He looked to [member="Veiere Arenais"] and [member="Baron Morcus"]. As she spoke however, he had a brief moment. He was going to end up in war himself. And yet, this would be his first. Darben had received some training from Stardust, but he would need more.

"Stardust, I think I'll need some more uh...training" he said quietly. He would need to. To fight, he would need to train himself up. Learn to shoot proper.

WD-334 had been informed by the Tartan-class that [member="AD-8"] and [member="Ultimatum"] had arrived, so the droid left to greet them. They may as well be caught up on the situation that was at hand, and what they had missed. And so the droid arrived, giving a deep robotic groan to them in greeting. "AD-8. Ultimatum. This unit has heard the speech of [member="Veiere Arenais"]. We must think over how our forces will help them, but the situation seems high risk. Costs will be high" the droid began.

"We must decide to help or to leave this situation. Consider our resources and the enemies we will make. We may have fleets, our enemy has armadas. It will be a struggle." The war droid paused there, waiting for their responses.

"As far as I'm concerned [member="Manu Xextos"], the Sith have already brought harm to my Wife by taking her against her will and slaughtering eight million innocent lives; they hunt my Children and they have put word out for my execution. If the Mandalorian Empire wishes to sit on the side-lines then that is fine. [member="Alkor Centaris"] was the one that delivered me directly into the Emperor's hand during the battle over Gree..." Veiere's gaze moved to [member="Kaine Australis"], in his hand was the Axe that Kaine had offered him as a would-be sign of peace though there was still much to be discussed and he would make that well and truly clear by concluding, "Despite my Wife's connection to the Mandalorian Empire, I am not so charitable in whom I offer my trust nor am I so kind. Dedicate whatever you wish to this cause but we cannot afford to accommodate those who are undecided. You're either fully committed or not at all".

Glancing back to [member="Baron Morcus"], Veiere's hand gestured to the man whilst he then looked to acknowledge all those in the room once more "The makings of a Clone Army have been presented to me already and though my Jedi training would leave me wary to accept such an offer, I would gladly do so over encouraging you and your people to throw their lives away for a cause you do not believe to be just" Veiere wasn't afraid to point out his unease over such an army, better a reluctant leader of such numbers rather than an over-confident tyrant and Lord of War; such was the likes of their Enemy.

"This is my fourth War Council. I've held several Conclaves in the past for the sake and future of the Jedi Order. I'm not ignorant as to how these things go nor do I expect an immediate agreement between all of you. The Mandalorians, the Silver Jedi, those whom might consider themselves mercenaries or freedom fighters, whatever your backgrounds it's clear there's history and much to consider...." Veiere wasn't inclined to show favoritism before such a group nor did he wish to single anyone out. Instead he made a point to speak to them all; as they were all here for the same reason, whatever the state of the people and worlds they had come from. "House Arenais still has Assets and will fund this movement with everything we have left. I will be searching for the remains of the Systems Alliance's fleet and whatever survivors can be found on our other worlds...-Whatever hasn't yet been claimed by the Sith. Your contribution, I leave in your hands...-Though I humbly ask that whatever alliances are formed, they are not formed on the remnants of bad blood but a reformed and united front".

"And before you judge others so harshly...-Remember that I was once branded a Traitor to my own People...." He pointed out at his own expense, a clear risk to the unity he hoped to create, though transparency and trust would need to be cornerstones of such a Rebellion, were they ever to succeed.

[member="Drystan Marakos"] | [member="Narses"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Errreembuhr"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Adele Crawford"] | [member="Baron Morcus"] | [member="Darben Skirae"] | [member="Manu Xextos"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="WD-334"] | [member="Aten Ramses"] | [member="Simona Campos"] | [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]

The Warfighter
Nobody really gave the troopers a second thought, at least that's what they talked about over their encrypted commslink channel. They just wanted to get this meeting over with as soon as possible because hated meetings as it would bore the hell out of them. Their whole lives they were used to action almost every single day, so taking it easy wasn't their thing.

Drez took a few steps closer to [member="Simona Campos"] and leaned in over her shoulder to ask her something in private. "Alright, so when does the real assignment begin? Because, I mean, my men over here are going nuts because we aren't really used to meetings." Drez asked the woman.

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Yeah he's pretty pissed" Caedyn spoke rather casually of the fact, the mention of his father and his plans wasn't received with the usual resentment that it might have been before the Siege; "It's kind of nice to see him getting so protective of Commenor and wanting to help Mom...-I wasn't sure he cared at all anymore to be honest" Caedyn shrugged somewhat. [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] seemed to have a way with words where as he seemed less certain of the right things to say given the circumstance surrounding them all; "S'long as he doesn't go off on a rampage again" he soon muttered half seriously, remembering what the media had made him out to be during the incident over Deneba and the former associates of his fathers attack on Chasin City in order to try and rescue their former Leader (Veiere who had no intention of encouraging such an attack). "I'm sorta hoping that with Lori and me around, he'll not make such a mess of things like he did before. He seems a little different since the attack...-I've not see him take charge of things like he has lately in a good few years". It was the most Caedyn could say for Veiere Arenais, such votes of confidence didn't come so easily nor would his Father make up for his hurting their family without good effort as far as Caedyn was concerned.

"I only really met Master Dragonsflame the once when I first got there; I've not really gotten to know him that well sorry...-Guess I've been off-world more than I have been on, lately" he admitted. His commitments to [member="Asha Hex"] came first now that she had re-entered into his life. He would stay with the Silver Jedi of course but it was only natural that he would favor his Master over all others. "He'd be proud that you're here though wouldn't he? Trying to help the people that escaped Commenor and stuff? I heard there's a bunch of our people down on the lower decks that came here not knowing what else to do. The Hangar's are a mess right now" his brows furrowed at the thought, not really knowing what would happen to the Civilian's that had fled to the Flagship of House Arenais only to be cooped up with the same people that planned to continue the fight.

[SIZE=10.5pt]"I'd like to think so, the whole Silver Order should be proud of what we're[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] doing here," the girl stressed the pronoun as a waving had gestured first at Caedyn before reaching out to encompass the entirety of the ship. "Saving all these people from the Sith occupation, and the horrors they'd receive there. I don't think anyone can call it a bad thing, or at least no-one I'd want to spend any kind of time with." A guilty look danced across the girl's face, she'd overheard that there were refugees in the hangars but hadn't even thought to go down to check on them. Not that she could do much to help, but even if there were small things she could at least try something. An internal nod sealed the deal, she’d head down later just to check on them and make sure that they were alright. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“I think your mother would be proud of you guys, for protecting as many people as you could and keeping them out of the Sith’s hands, and you know for riding herd on your father. I think,” she paused for a moment, twisting in her seat to smile at the boy next to her, [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]“I think that for anyone it’s easy to lose track of what you’re fighting for, for the situation in front of you until you’re doing all the worst things for the right reasons."[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Force knows that was something she'd fallen victim to, again and again, she'd do what she thought was right only for it to come back and bite her. But, you couldn't do better than do what you thought was right, could you? the girl had determined that experience was what gave people the edge in these situations, something she knew she was sorely lacking but it'd come, maybe the ex-king was in a similar situation. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]"Perhaps if you and your sister are here it’ll keep your dad’s motivation right in front of his face, stop him from sliding. Although from the sounds of it he’s doing a good job, he’s certainly got a lot of people to show up to the war council up there, how it’s actually going,” [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]she wiggled a hand in the air, “That’s tougher to call, even the assembly meetings back home are hard to manage sometimes and we all agree on pretty much everything. But it’s a good start to get people together. Besides,” a mischievous sparkle danced in the backs of her eyes, “making sure he doesn’t go off on a rampage sounds like pretty good leadership training for you. Is your master going to be ok with you hanging out here, fighting the Sith?” If she was honest Asaraa didn’t know as much about the Jed’aii as she should, but the one thing she did know was that getting into a fight like this tended to skew your training, she was the perfect example of that. “I don’t think the Order back on Kashyyyk minds as long as they know you’re ok, everyone has their own path to take and this is a good one to be on. Just you know, don’t forget about the rest of us while you’re out here, you’ve got friends who want to be sure that you’re ok.”[/SIZE]

Caedyn Arenais

C
The subject of who his Friends were and how many there might be was a bit of an odd one, Caedyn seemed to have adopted a bit of a nomadic and adventurous lifestyle from his Master, [member="Asha Hex"]. This often meant he never really stayed in one place for too long at a time and so friends were difficult to make, let alone keep. [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] was the first to come to mind, of course; they had become close before the Sith Empire had blockaded their Planet and Caedyn had met with her upon a World called Concord Dawn, or something of a similar title atleast. It was a place that looked like half the world had been blown out by some sort of devastating force, leaving debris to orbit what remained; it really was quite awe inspiring.

Still, he wasn't sure what had happened to Beth since then; With so much going on, it was difficult to look beyond their immediate circumstance. She had told him that Yasha Mantis, the Mandalorian Leader had connections and some sort of an alliance with the Dark Lord of the Sith however. She'd told him this in the hope that further conflict might be avoided, yet this was all before the Siege had struck Commenor and killed so many good innocent people. Asaraa's friend had apparently been with Beth during the attack, it was difficult to know why she'd been there and had things not been nearly so frantic, Caedyn might have thought clearly enough to want to pursue that lead. Now however, it wasn't difficult to assume the Mandalorian's would side with the stronger power in the Galaxy and this spoke volumes as to their future. It was difficult, but they stood on different terms of the War now and already victimized by such an experience, with so much grief and anger behind him, his instincts told him to just let things be.

"Dad seems to have a lot of connections still; People know who he is and what he's done for Mom and the Systems Alliance...I guess my Master was right when she said redemption was possible, even though it doesn't excuse nor take away one's guilt for their past acts..." He replied, shifting the subject away from focusing on himself as opposed to Veiere and where they might be heading. "I never wanted to be a Leader like him though. I think I liked traveling most with the Je'daii and studying the Force with Asha" He smiled a little at the thought, soon glancing to [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and presuming she could relate with her experiences within the Silver Jedi Order.

"A lot's going to change now though isn't it...-My Families not going to be safe until we win this fight and even then, how many other peoples families have gone through something like this already. How many more will have to watch their loved ones die because of people like the Emperor..." He voiced the thought knowing full well his feelings were sinking through into his tone, anger and resentment were easily found with the visual memories that came flooding back every time he thought of his home-world now.

Silfe listened in silence. Everyone had so much to say and she so little. Veiere's call to war was surprising but perhaps it shouldn't have been given the damage the Sith Empire had done to Commenor. A whole city was destroyed. Millions of lives were lost for no reason other than proving that they could take lives if they wished. Silfe had found bounties set for all the Ministers, though she didn't think she would be including in that list any longer, having not been a minister for two years. Now she was surrounded by mostly strangers, the only people she actually knew were [member="Veiere Arenais"] and [member="Darlyn Excron"]. She had only just met [member="Loreena Arenais"]. She didn't know either of them very well, though she had been training in self defense with Darlyn before she left for her mission. A moment of deep sadness welled in her as she thought to ask Why had they not tried to find her? But she shook her head and squeezed her eyes tight to stop the burning tears from welling up. No. She would not blame them.

Finally, finding a lull in everyone's promises, she stepped forward. "Your Highness, I do not have much. I have some access to droids but otherwise, all I have to offer is myself. Little as though that may be, I give it freely and without reservation. Lady Kay made Commenor my home. I'll be damned if she lives in their clutches long."

Narses

N
It had been a while since he had last rendezvoused with Agent Campos, having met the agent aboard the space ring hugging Mon Cala under strict orders to establish a link with the greater Rebel alliance as a whole. The woman amused him with her icy disposition which was only met by his general distrust of the non Mirialan agent, prior experiences having taught him the value of secrecy; although he did somewhat enjoy baiting and teasing the outsiders.

The Siel Manta captain was met with a full meeting room of various different anti sith groups and figures, the Commenori king and his entourage at the far end of the room. Brown eyes flickered in slight amusement at some of the confused looks aimed his way as him and his men entered the room, he offered a slight bow before the Commenori king or exiled king as he was more accurately known as a sign of respect.

"Greetings, my name is captain Jal Shahori of the Siel Manta resistance army and i was invited to represent my commanders and groups interests at the behest of my great friend in the Rebel alliance agent Campos."

Like many men in the Siel Manta, Captain Shahori sported a beard and long hair as a sign of grief over Mirials suffering and occupation under the Sith empire, coupled with the traditional tattoos of the Mirialan people it made for a sight that made the Siel Manta soldiers look like berserkers from the tales of old. The practice originated in the highlands of Mirial where many of the Siel Manta members hailed from, it was an old sacred tradition and was symbolic of how the Siel Manta valued protecting their culture and independence as a people.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darben Skirae"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Loreena Arenais"] [member="Aten Ramses"] [member="Adele Crawford"] [member="Errreembuhr"] [member="Simona Campos"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Drystan Marakos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom