Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come one, come all!

Whelp. Im back here once again. After a trying and long spring semester and basketball coaching season, I'm here to once again enjoy the wonderful writing of this website and hope to create some stories that can rival them. I adore Chaos and am so glad to be back and have time to write once again.

Of the four characters I have written stuff for on the site, I've decided to only bring back three of them. No offense to Yashel, my Eldorai admiral, but I have close to zero motivation to write her until I figure out exactly what I can do to make her more interesting. That being said, the three characters I am going to start writing again, Shamira, Luna, and A5, all branch off significantly and have many varied ways to connect with each of them. I'm hoping to connect with all of you wonderful writers and to create some wonderful stories with you all! I'll write a little synopsis of each of the characters here, and if you're interested in any of them please dont hesitate to reach out here or in a pm!

Characters:
1. Shamira Karuto: My most developed character on the site, Shamira is a grey skinned togruta who, coincidentally, falls in the grey side of the force. Currently learning elemental magic at the Order of Fire, Shamira has her own personal ship and the freedom to undertake missions as she sees fit. As long as they dont interfere with training, of course. Maybe my favorite character to write with, ever, Shamira still has a lot of growth she could do as a character and I look forward to that.
Bio: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/122009-striking-blue-eyes-20/?p=1700651

2. Luna Terrik: The oldest (in terms of how long she's been written for) of the three, Luna is currently working as the acting Captain for CIS's Squall Flight, as well as the personal pilot for many of [member="Zenva Vrotoa"] 's needs. She's a firey redhead, who's fought everywhere, from the trenches to the the skies. Even though she is mainly used for fleeting and dogfighting purposes right now, I have a desire to see her doing some hunting work as well as being involved in ground conflicts in some way. And to develop her as more than just a souless, redhead pilot.
Bio: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/118647-luna-terrik-bio-20/

3. Unit A5: This character is possibly the character that has the most growth opportunity, and my desire to write her it has never wavered even after taking a break. Unit A5 doesn't have much outside of a bio at this point, but the various ways I could take her it really excite me. I envision her as a bounty hunter, bodyguard, and under the table dealer while also expanding the story of A5 trying to figure out exactly what happened to her it, and who made her it into what it is.
Bio: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/120332-access-granted-unit-online/

If there is anything you see in those three that you're interested in or you just want to write a story together, please dont be shy! Time is opening up for me and my muse is at very high levels right now for all of the characters. :)

Can't wait to create amazing stories with you all!

[member="Luna Terrik"] Happy to help you find you way if any of my characters can tempt you:

Connor Harrison - Former Jedi and Sith, now striving for Balance and taking out the ones a threat to destroying such balance in the galaxy.

[member="Stephanie Swail"] - Silver Jedi Padawan, eager to fight for truth, justice and hope in a dark galaxy.

[member="Dalton Kenway"] - Confederacy Non-Force User into politics and ensuring all people remain free from tyranny and a bit of a swashbuckler

[member=Joon] - A Sith Knight and clone; born to serve the Imperial war machine and twisted in destroying all things Light Side

[member="Illeana Croft"] - Neutral Force user looking to find a place to belong after the First Order took her family from her

Just shout if I can be of use :)

[member="Luna Terrik"]

Jaster is the Grand Moff of the Fel Empire, and though he has a big title he escaped his personal guard in epic fashion to still take up mission and likes to continue his long travels to explore the galaxy. I have a few threads going at the moment, but I always enjoy writing with people so Ill be slow, but alive for the most part. :cool:

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

"One day, Mando'ade. One day you will be left in a pool of your own innards, gasping, and writhing. And I will savor every last moment of your life."

Zenva hates you brah. I <3 you tho.

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Luna Terrik"] Hey there! I'm also looking for more threads and would love to write with either Luna or Unit A5, but I'm leaning more towards Unit A5.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

You two be nice to each other. I will not have any mando racism on my post XDD

[member="Sebastian Thel"]

Wonderful!! Feel free to shoot me a dm. I'm definitely trying to find threads for her it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom