Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Come in from the cold

CC-Express-20220104-2313050-14736792215587435.png

Objective: Welcome Tiresh to her home
Tags: Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix

Wearing: This and This

To say Isla was excited was an understatement, she had gotten up even earlier than usual this morning as she couldn't sleep and had spent the morning pacing around as she prepared herself to receive company. She wanted everything to be perfect for her arrival. It was barely even sunrise before she was bathed and dressed and was now at a loss while she waited. Her young personal assistant found this very amusing. This was the first opportunity that Tiresh had been able to visit Lur since they had become a couple, and the first time for them to be properly alone together, rather than stealing moments during their humanitarian ventures, or spending their time in holochats, she looked out the window onto her balcony at the gently falling snow outside, thinking of the long conversations the two of them had had with thousands of light years separating them. They only had a day or two but she planned on making the most of it.

"Countess Draellix, you guest's shuttle has landed and the speeder will at out gates momentarily." came the familiar voice of her house Chamberlain, why he refused to call her Isla she never understood? but he was old fashioned and refused to carry himself with anything but formality. "Thank you, I will go and greet her then" she said with a smile "I assume all the arrangements are sorted with minimal staff?" she asked the man, she had let a few of her staff know discretely about the nature of her and Tiresh's relationship, it would be impossible to hide it from everyone. "Absolutely, yourself and Lady Kobitana will have absolute privacy once within the walls as requested." she smiled and thanked him as she walked to the door.

From her vantage point standing in the doorway of her castle she could see the plume of snow from the speeder approaching from the landing pad in the valley. In just a few minute Tiresh would be here, why was she so nervous? Her heart was in her stomach, this relationship was still so new and she hoped things went well. She checked the temperature, it was around freezing point, she hoped her partner had brought something warm to wear. Isla took a few steps forward and let the snow gently fall onto her blonde hair and the cowl on her shoulders.

5m5qOKV.png

Lujian-Military-Symbol.png

Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana
Attire

The speeder glided effortlessly along the snow, sending up a plume of fresh powder in its wake. Tiresh had been checking herself for the hundredth time in her hand mirror moments ago, making sure she looked absolutely perfect for her love, but now her gaze was mesmerized upon the beauty of the snow-christened landscape. Her hand was pressed up against the window, causing a chilling sensation against her gentle skin from the frigid air outside, and yet she kept her fingers against the glass, watching the snow float down in a beautiful white wonderland that she had rarely had the pleasure of experiencing in her travels.

She pulled in her coat closer to her body at the thought of exiting the speeder and entering the cold climate. She hoped that she hadn’t made a mistake in choosing her wardrobe… she had opted for something cute, and while it was warm and intended for winter climates, it also left some skin on her thighs exposed to the elements. While she did have a long winter coat to cover her completely, she still feared she might regret her choice. Only time would tell.

Her heart was caught in her throat as she saw the large castle approaching quickly. She nervously pulled her arms into her lap and tapped her fingers on top of her purse. Even though the two of them had been together multiple times, this felt different. This was Isla’s home. And while the two of them had been growing closer, there was also a growing fear in the back of her mind that seemed to entrap her occasionally in the form of a panic attack of sorts.

The fear was rooted in the things she kept hidden from Isla. The guilt was steadily growing, and earlier she had determined that, somehow, she would open up to her on this trip. She knew she couldn’t reveal everything, but perhaps she could share enough to satisfy her guilt and give them a real chance at transparency.

She truly, deeply, wanted for this to work.

As the speeder pulled up to the entrance, her heart skipped a beat as she saw her love standing outside the entrance awaiting her arrival. A smile quickly graced her face as her cheeks turned slightly red, seeing her there with no other agenda or assignment besides a desire to be together. She could hardly contain her excitement.

As the door opened upward, the cold instantly washed over her face, causing her to breath in sharply and pull her jacket tightly against her frame as she stepped out of the speeder and walked towards Isla with a sheepish smile.

“It’s colder than I ever imagined!” She exclaimed as she quickly stepped up to her. She wasn’t fully sure how much affection was appropriate with the staff around, and so she opted for pulling her hand out from the warmth of her jacket and placing it affectionately against Isla’s arm. “But it is absolutely gorgeous! And your castle…” She stepped back and looked up at it in all of its glory, “…breathtaking! Or perhaps that is the frigid air...” She let out a short laugh as the snow began to gently kiss her face and hair. She wanted to kiss Isla more than anything, but she restrained herself. She had missed her so much. All she wanted to be was in her warm embrace again. She paused as her face drifted closer towards Isla, her cheeks flushing as she pulled back and instead gave her a look that expressed unfiltered longing. “Um… anyways… I can’t wait for you to give me a tour of your wonderful paradise.”

She tightened her grasp on her coat as the cold did its best to seep into any cracks it could find, a slight shiver traveling down her spine.

Last edited:

As Tireah got out of the speeder and walked over, Isla admired her attire, the hem of her woolen dress danced playfully around her upper thigh, Isla blushed under her Makeup at the sight. There was a few too many guards about outside to make a scene so she would have to keep it to affectionate friends until the got inside.

“It’s colder than I ever imagined!”
"Wonderful isn't it?" Isla grinned "This is nothing though, what until the night time and I think you might need all those furs on your bed." 'your bed, my bed, our bed' Isla thought to herself as she felt Tiresh reach out and connect with her arm, she looked into her eyes, reaching down and squeezing her hand. She didn't need words right now, she just gazed into those pretty eyes for a few moments, and felt her heart warming. As Tiresh came in closer she felt like she might kiss her, oh how Isla needed it, but she couldn't right now, they needed to get inside in the private. "I somehow forget just how beautiful you are in person Senator, I am glad you have finally been able to visit my home. You should come inside out of this weather, we have plenty of time to enjoy the snow. I have hot chocolate and warm donuts inside." if she ate any more Cats Paw goodies herself she might burst.

She released Tiresh as two staff tended to the speeder, unloading her luggage and taking it to the guest room, Isla would move it herself later. The two women walked through the large wooden door and Isla closed it behind her. The walked only a short way and quickly the open fire in the large atrium bathed them in its warm orange glow. Books lined the shelves, most of them military texts, a few written by other Draellix officers, there were old fables and fairytales, as well. A large slowly twisting staircase on one side of the room led to the upper balcony and to side corridors. Isla took Tiresh again by the arms and pulled her in close to her, their faces were inches apart "Thank you for coming all this way, I miss you when we are apart." she kissed her girlfriend very softly on the lips before parting them and kissing with more intimacy, she completely lost herself in the feel and scent of this incredible woman. They were alone and she could finally kiss her the way she desperately wanted to.

Her arms were inside Tiresh's coat, and on her back, holding her tightly almost as if she feared she might try to escape, this was perfect. Two large mugs of hot chocolate on the sideboard could sit untouched for a little longer as whisps of steam floated and danced around above them.

5m5qOKV.png

Attire

"This is nothing though, what until the night time and I think you might need all those furs on your bed."

She smiled warmly with a knowing expression, “That actually sounds quite nice! I’ve always preferred a cooler temperature when I sleep that lets me justify snuggling up with cozy pillows and blankets…” And you…

Tiresh soaked up Isla’s compliments regarding her beauty. She loved feeling attractive, and she knew that Isla was truly drawn to her. Knowing that made her feel exceptionally beautiful and wanted, and Tiresh loved feeling that way.

“Oh my, Isla! Your jacket is adorable! I love it!” She commented as the Prime Minister brought her inside the castle. “You know, I’ve been dreaming about the day that I get to finally take you up on your offer. You remember? You promised that we could cuddle up next to a warm fire and…” The mention of hot chocolate and donuts immediately brought back endearing memories of their wonderful evening together on Alderaan. “Hot chocolate and donuts? That sounds… wonderfully familiar.” She said softly as she watched her luggage being brought up the stairs to the guest quarters. Isla then led her deeper into the castle until they were in a private room with a lovely fire that cast wonderful warmth and light throughout the entire space.

Tiresh breathed in quickly and her heartbeat quickened as Isla pulled her in close, her eyes dancing back and forth between her loves eyes as she took in the wonderful beauty of this amazing woman before her.

"Thank you for coming all this way, I miss you when we are apart."

She fluttered her eyelashes and let out a light sigh, “Me to.” She said softly, breathing in deeply as Isla's perfume filled her senses. As she brought her in for a kiss, Tiresh melted in her arms, her limbs squished up against Isla as the Prime Minister wrapped her arms around Tiresh’s frame and pulled her in closer for a warm embrace. She felt her soul almost floating above her body as their lips touched, and Tiresh pulled one of her arms up and rested the palm of her hand against Isla’s cheek as they kissed more intimately. She could stay like this forever… in the arms of someone who truly loved and cherished her. Her smell was intoxicating, and her touch was tender and growing more familiar with her own frame in the best way possible. She let affectionate sounds of pleasure escape her lips. It was lovely.

“I’ve missed you terribly, Isla.” She said in between kisses, “It feels so wonderful to be in your arms again.” She brought her hand up higher and threaded it into her hair, pulling the woman as close as she could to herself. Eventually she found her head resting against Isla’s neck, kissing it tenderly as her hand massaged Isla's scalp through her gorgeous hair, her fingernails scraped gently against her nerve endings, hopefully producing a truly wonderful sensation for her love to enjoy. She breathed into Isla's neck, pushing her nose against her skin and enjoying the smell of her lover once again. “You smell amazing, Isla.” She said softly as she nuzzled even deeper into her neck. “I don’t want for our hot chocolate to get cold, I just…. Missed this.” She let out a content sigh, closing her eyes and resting against Isla's frame, soaking in as much of her warmth and her affection as she could.

Last edited:

Isla could only murmur in pleasure as Tiresh's nails ran along her scalp, this woman was inside her mind and knew every button to press. "Thank you Ashla" whe whispered to herself, barely audible to Tiresh.

“I don’t want for our hot chocolate to get cold, I just…. Missed this.”
"Me too, but you are right of course, sit, please." and she gingerly guided Tiresh into a large two person settee surrounded by books, the two kept kissing the whole way, neither wanting to be the one who pulled away first, until gravity took over and Tiresh sat, just out of reach. "wait there, I want to read you something while we drink." Isla looked very excited, there was almost a sparkle in her eye as she removed her cloak, then picked an old looking book off of her desk, the book had a leather mark sticking out of it. Isla sat next to Tiresh and beckoned her to rest her legs across her lap, passing her the hot chocolate and pacing the warm basket of donuts in the gap made by the angle Tiresh had turned to.

"OK, so you might think this silly, but I don't think you will. I love old, paper books and I started reading a really old military memoire from someone on Lujo, the book is about four hundred years old but listen to this." She took a sip of her hot chocolate and paused to breath while she read. The spine of the book had the name of some long dead author, an Admiral apparently.

"Since the war started, my Commission has led me all across the galaxy, far from my home on Lujo. It causes me great pain to be apart from the woman that I love, but cannot be with. I dream about her dark hair, delicate skin and beautiful eyes every night. Am I a fool to have fallen in love with a politician? Probably. I am reliably informed that she will be married to a suitor picked by her father, a nobleman of some standing. I wish that her and I could dissappear out beyond the Caldera and have our happily ever after." Isla stopped reading and waited for Tiresh's response, she really hoped she wouldn't think she was silly seeing their own love in that paragraph.

She held about a third of the book between her forefinger and thumb. "This much of this military memoire is basically a love letter to this woman he adored, and he never mentions her name even once.... I think that is sad." Isla was beginning to feel emotional, the put her hand on to Tiresh's thighs and gently stroked the skin with her free hand, gently running the backs of her fingernails up her leg, the intimate silence was just as wonderful as getting to speak to her in person, and not about either the foundation or anything else to do with politics, this weekend they were just too women in love.

5m5qOKV.png

Last edited:

Attire

Tiresh picked up her cup of hot chocolate and leaned back into the chair, resting her legs on Isla's lap and taking a sip of the delicious beverage. She smiled warmly as Isla explained how much she loved books, and by the look of this room that definitely seemed to be the case. This room was filled with old and weathered books. Her eyes slowly drifted around the room, admiring the collection as Isla mentioned that she had discovered a memoire written by an Admiral from Lujo. She was immediately intrigued and grew slightly nervous at what she was about to hear, knowing it could very well be one of Kalie Alverez's relatives.

She took another sip as Isla began to read, and she flushed slightly red at the realization that this was, in fact, one of her ancestors. The Alverez's were one of two founding families who originally colonized Lujo, and as a member of the Alverez family, she had learned all about their history and heritage as a young girl. She nervously took another sip of chocolate, carefully considering how she should respond to the passage. Should she reveal that she knows as much as she does about this couple? Technically, Tiresh and Kalie's mother were the same person, and so it was within the realm of possibility that she would know some Alverez history… however Tiresh was much more removed from the Alverez family than Kalie was.

As Isla finished the passage, Tiresh tapped the side of her cup with a finger, clearing her throat finally and beginning to speak,

"Her name was Abigale Alverez." She said softly, "She was one of the children of the founding Alverez family that originally settled on Lujo. I only know bits and pieces, but my mother was an Alverez, and so I learned some of her family history when I was younger." Her gaze drifted to the fire as it licked upwards into the darkened room, "Their story had always intrigued me, so I think I remember it more vividly than the other stories my mother taught me. It didn't end well for them… She married the nobleman, and the Admiral never returned to Lujo once he heard that their union was official. You know… the reason I think their story stuck with me throughout the years was because I had always wanted for them to end up together, but…" She looked down at her glass solemnly, "If they had married, then it's quite possible that I would never have been born. So strange… to feel gratitude that such a sad story ended the way that it did."

She took a slow sip from her glass, drifting off in deep thought for a moment before turning and smiling at Isla fondly, "But I would like to believe that the story of this Admiral and Politician will have a much better ending." She reached over and rested her hand on top of Isla's hand which had been pleasantly drifting across her thighs and squeezed it tightly. "And perhaps our…" She was about to make a comment about how their children's children might learn about their story some day, but quickly stopped herself once she realized how forward that would come across. Instead she bit her bottom lip and shook her head, as if trying to dissipate the words that she had already uttered out loud, "...Nevermind…" She said softly as she took another sip of hot chocolate.

She let out a settled sigh and leaned her head back into the cushion of the settee, her eyes fixed intently on her love with a look of relaxed contentment easily discernible on her face.

How strange it felt that Isla was unknowingly reading a story of Tiresh's own family to her, it was a sad story and the additional information made it even sadder. But she too was grateful for the outcome as she looked at the incredible woman lounging on her settee and she felt her hand over hers, squeezing it.

"Here is to Abigale" she said raising her mug "let's together hope that she at least found some happiness in what she was given, if she wasn't allowed to have what she wanted."

Instead she bit her bottom lip and shook her head, as if trying to dissipate the words that she had already uttered out loud, "...Nevermind…"
Isla could tell Tiresh wanted to say something? About their future? She wouldn't press her but smiled with an understanding and she returned the squeezed hand. "I think our story will be much happier, I know it hasn't technically been that long for us, but I already can't imagine myself with anyone else."

She thought for a moment about her own quirk of existential luck, her sister was already on her mind a lot these days since Mirial. What if things had gone more according to her parents plans with Isabella? Would she even exist? She had thought it so many times over the years but never been brave enough to ask. She glanced over at her desk where she knew the light saber was and then back, she wondered if she could ever be open about that, she had to the Heinrich, but the pain it would cause her and her family, should it become public would be unbearable, and it may even destroy everything she had built for herself.

"The will of Ashla is a funny thing, I'm not sure if I have said before, but I am genetically engineered, it isn't a secret, and it's nothing fancy, just improvements within normal human limits using my parents DNA. But some engineer at a terminal could have made me an entirely different person with a stroke of a few keys. The only thing my parents left to chance was my sex, because they couldn't agree, I could have had entirely different 'plumbing' if my father had gotten his way on that. Which is a strange thought." she blushed ever so slightly as a thought came across and she looked at Tiresh with a look of love, but one that also gave her no doubt as to how much she wanted her right then.

"Speaking of that, my memory clearly isn't what it used to be, and after all the confusion that night on Alderaan I think I need a refresher course" she laughed, before putting down her mug and leaning in to kiss her girlfriend.

5m5qOKV.png

Attire

"I think our story will be much happier, I know it hasn't technically been that long for us, but I already can't imagine myself with anyone else."

Tears immediately welled up in Tiresh’s eyes. Hearing Isla say such a thing immediately touched the deepest place in her heart. She wanted to be with Isla for the rest of her days, and the hopeless romantic inside of her dared to believe that such a future might be in the cards for her after all. The emotions were so strong that she could not keep the tears from falling down her delicate cheeks, her lips quivered as she turned red again from embarrassment at such an emotional display that seemed come out of nowhere.

“…sorry…” She managed to mutter softly in an unsteady tone, feeling apologetic for letting Isla see how truly vulnerable and needy she was. But here she was, her emotions on her sleeve… and so she chose to keep herself open, letting Isla see deeper into her soul… deeper than anyone besides her mother had ever seen.

“I had always dreamed as a young girl that I would fall in love with someone, and that we would live happily ever after…” Her tone was still fragile, on the edge of breaking, “… But as I grew older, I learned that life was cold and broken. I lost that dream along the way, but… that little girl has always been inside of me… deep down… trying to hold onto hope that all of my trauma and numbness would be proven wrong one day.” Her hand started to tremble as she gripped tighter onto Isla’s hand for comfort as she continued, “The truth is… at the center of who I am… past the illusions of self-confidence and influence… I think…” She paused, clearing her throat nervously, “The truth is, I’m terribly insecure… and needy… Desperate for someone to love me… to want me… to…” Her face contorted as she started to weep quietly, unable to keep the emotions at bay any longer. “...To know me.” She wiped her tears away and shook her head apologetically, “I’m sorry… I just want you to know who I truly am… and If you still want me, then maybe we were meant to be together... maybe we can really make this work.”

She wiped her tears and listened intently as Isla shared more about herself. She smiled at Isla, admiring this perfect woman… “So is that why I fell for you? You’re the perfect human specimen? No wonder you’re so flawless…” She said affectionately. As Isla looked at her longingly, she returned the expression, hoping that Isla would choose to ravish her right then and there. She could not wait a moment longer...

"Speaking of that, my memory clearly isn't what it used to be, and after all the confusion that night on Alderaan I think I need a refresher course"

She let out an authentic laugh, throwing her head back and closing her eyes. As Isla moved in towards her, she set her own glass down and let her girlfriend overshadow her as they began to kiss passionately...

white.png

(...Some moments later…)

Tiresh stroked Isla's hair affectionately. The two of them were laying down next to each other on the settee, their faces so close that they could smell each other's breath, which, luckily, smelled of chocolate. She stared deeply into Isla’s eyes, as if looking into her very soul.

“Isla…” She said softly after some moments of silence, continuing to thread her fingers through her beautiful hair,

“…Theres something I need to tell you…”

Isla was so content right now, she felt like her and Tiresh were the only two people in the galaxy, gone were all the people demanding her, she was safe, happy and warm in her own little bubble. As she felt Tiresh running through her hair, she understood why the term 'purred' was so popular as it was the exact noise she would make if overthinking it hadn't rendered it almost comical in her head. She thought about all the things that Tiresh had shared, about her insecurity, about wanting to be loved and wanted, she hoped she felt loved. Isla was fairly confident she could show her how much she physically desired her, if she hadn't already, but proving love was much trickier. "You are perfect, it makes me sad that you feel numb, and maybe I can help you deal with any trauma you might be suffering. You don't need to feel any of those insecurities around me, I am not going anywhere."

She squeezed Tiresh tightly, she had her arms wrapped around the beautiful woman "I could hold you like this forever, you know."

“…Theres something I need to tell you…”

And with that the bubble burst, there were ways of starting a sentence that were never followed by anything good, we need to talk?, I don't mean to hurt you... but. A million things blew through her mind in an instant. Why would she come all this way if she wanted to hurt her, Tiresh had never made her feel like a conquest, so being this romantic and intimate made little sense if she was ending things.

Isla's nodded a reply, letting out a small sigh of tension. "OK then, you can tell me." she would have loved to give the woman an exhaustive list of phrases she did not want to follow, but if Tiresh had some world shattering confession, better she tell her now than when Isla was even more invested. She could see herself marrying the woman, secrets would be a huge barrier to that life.

5m5qOKV.png

Attire

She felt Isla’s tension at her mysterious phrase immediately, causing her to feel a sense of instant regret for ruining such a wonderful moment. But despite her fears, she knew she needed to be transparent with Isla. It was the only way for their future to not be marred by hidden secrets. And if she chose to leave her, then…

Well… Perhaps it would be what she deserves.

Her hand froze in Isla’s hair, her eyes furrowing as she struggled to find the right words to speak.

“Like I said… I want you to know who I truly am… I don’t want for there to be anything between us.” She swallowed, nervously pausing for a moment, “And while I can’t share everything… because it’s… classified…” She searched desperately in Isla’s eyes to discover what she was thinking, “I want to share as much as I can with you.” Her hand started to run through Isla’s hair again as she continued, “I am not just a Senator… I have other identities… um… personas… and while I am everything that you know of me to be… there are parts of my life that are very secret and hidden. And… I work for another organization within the Alliance, and a part of my assignment within the Senate is to uncover internal corruption.” She brought her hand up and rested it reassuringly against Isla’s face, “I can’t tell you much more than that, but I want you to know that all this other stuff… the secret and hidden parts of who I am… I don’t use any of that against you, and I would never use it against you. Everything we have is real and authentic. My assignment is to root out internal corruption within the Senate, and it has nothing to do with the Ashlan Crusade, or with you.”

She let out a nervous sigh, looking down with insecurity at how Isla might respond. She knew that Isla was a big deal within the Ashlan Crusade, and perhaps such knowledge was too much of a risk for her to take on. But she couldn’t keep it hidden any longer… she needed to know if this could truly work between them.

Tears started steaming down her face as she started to cry again, “I’m so sorry for keeping it from you, and I understand if you want to end things with me… I… I love you and… and… If you still want me, then that means you want… meall of me… even the mess of my dramatic and complex life.”

She let out a deep sigh, calming herself and wiping the tears from her eyes, “But you can ask me anything… and If I can, I will be fully transparent with you… but I also can’t endanger the Galactic Alliance… I hope you can understand that.”

Last edited:

Isla was getting more and more concerned as Tiresh spoke and it appeared she was about to reveal something big, she was in for a shock.

...fuck!

Her eyes widened and her own hand loosened on her lover's back, she reached up and pulled Tiresh's hand out of her hair, she needed her personal space to think. It hurt her to see the woman crying, she cared so much for her, but she needed lo listen and to be objective. Isla sat up and put her hand to her own forehead and pushed her hair back with her fingers. What could she do? what could she say?

Part of her wanted to laugh, Isla thought back to just how perfect things were on Alderaan, how she had struggled to believe the connection and worried she was a spy. A tear ran down her face as she felt the wrenching feeling of an emotional crossroads "wow, OK.... this is big, I think I need ..... I think I need a drink." she stood and walked across the room to a decanter on the side and began to pour with her back to Tiresh, it was easier not to look at her too right now, not have to have the romantic side, wanting to dry her tears and clouding her judgement.

"So, I want to be clear, you are you, but are also working as a different persona, I am going to guess either anti-corruption agency or maybe SIA," she knocked back the Atrisian brandy, her favourite, the same thing she had poured the two of them the night they first met, and proceeded to pour two more glasses. "I know what Classified means so I am not going to be that girlfriend, but it does make me wonder. I trusted you, more than I have let myself trust anyone, and I still need to trust you if this is going to work."

Isla turned and walked across the room, offering Tiresh a large brandy and some tissues before sitting at her desk and lazily spinning around, trying to get her head straight. "I do get it, you know, I am both Prime Minister and Grand Admiral, we can do more than one job. I can live with that, provided we have trust still, even as a politician I have to keep things from you regards the Crusade, it's just how it is." she sighed a long sigh knowing what was coming next. She walked over to Tiresh and sat next to her, making no physical contact.

"OK, I get what you have told me, and I can deal with that, love can get past those things.... but there is something I need to ask, and you need to answer me honestly" her voice was serious, but there was still a lot of love there. This didn't need to break them. Her voice shook, it took so much not to tell her how much she loved her and that it would be OK.

"Politicians don't typically have secret identities and secret personas do they? But agents do? don't they? So here is my question, and I need to know the truth, I already feel I know.

Is the other job one of Tiresh's secret personas? or is Tiresh a persona of some agent somewhere?"

5m5qOKV.png

Attire

As Tiresh pulled away from her, she immediately sat up and placed her hands in her lap, staring blankly at the wall of books in front of her. She felt numb… her entire body tingled from shock as her emotions dulled. It felt, in that moment, like it was over.

She was a fool. She was an idiot. How could she be so delusional as to think that she could live a lie and that it would not turn out like this. This was her fault and her fault alone. She should never have let it go as far as it had with Isla, and now…

…She would loose her. Completely. As a friend… as a lover… as a partner…. All gone.

As Isla kept her back towards her, Tiresh slowly breathed in and out, trying to come to terms with the sudden distance she felt between them… and it was much more than physical distance… it was emotional… it was mental…

It was a loss of trust.

"I know what Classified means so I am not going to be that girlfriend, but it does make me wonder. I trusted you, more than I have let myself trust anyone, and I still need to trust you if this is going to work."

Tiresh closed her eyes. In the midst of her words was a glimmer of hope, but she was petrified to try to hold onto it at all. As Isla finally turned back and walked towards her, Tiresh could not bring herself to look up but for a split second, accepting the glass of brandy and the tissues, which she quickly placed under her leg and took the glass into both hands, taking a large gulp of the liquor. She wanted to be intoxicated as quickly as possible. She didn’t want to feel this way anymore.

"I do get it, you know, I am both Prime Minister and Grand Admiral, we can do more than one job. I can live with that, provided we have trust still, even as a politician I have to keep things from you regards the Crusade, it's just how it is."

Tiresh blinked a subtle form of dull acknowledgment, continuing to stare directly in front of her at the wall. She took another swig of the alcohol as Isla finally approached her, sitting down beside her but without any physical contact.

"OK, I get what you have told me, and I can deal with that, love can get past those things.... but there is something I need to ask, and you need to answer me honestly"

Tiresh’s gaze fell downward, looking into the half emptied glass as she started to feel the alcohol kick in. She nodded slowly. She feared, more than anything, what Isla was about to ask her. She had left enough bread crumbs that it was almost obvious what the question would be. And even before Isla asked her the question, she began to feel like a deceiver. She was a liar. She was horrible. Suddenly she couldn’t believe that this was really her life, and that somehow she had convinced herself that this was not a big deal… it was just the way she served the Galactic Alliance… It was just her duty…

In truth? It was all a big deception, and this deception would likely cut through Isla like a knife. She realized, in this moment, how much pain she was about to cause Isla… and that revelation truly devastated her to the core.

"Politicians don't typically have secret identities and secret personas do they? But agents do? don't they? So here is my question, and I need to know the truth, I already feel I know.

Is the other job one of Tiresh's secret personas? or is Tiresh a persona of some agent somewhere?"

Her hand started to shake as she brought the glass up to he lips and chugged the rest of the liquor down in one swig. As the glass came down, she let it dangle from her fingers as she pressed her other hand into her forehead, a sense of deep stress obviously resting heavily upon her.

“Well Fuck.” She said flatly, closing her eyes and letting out a labored sigh, “I might as well just put everything out there for you. I’ve already told you more than I’m suppose to anyways, so a little more treason won’t hurt anything.” She set the glass down slowly, then brought her hands into her lap, her eyes staring down at the empty glass as she began to speak,

“My real name is Kalie Alverez. I’m a Senior Agent in the SIA, trained in the art of deep undercover espionage and persona development. Pretty much everything I’ve ever told you about me is true, just some of the details are… altered… So my mom really was an Alverez, and she really was a Senator.” The alcohol was really starting to kick in by this point, “My real dad died when I was young, and my mother remarried to a real piece of work who never liked me… I never was able to met his expectations. My mom was unhappy with him, but she was loyal… so she stayed with him despite everything. She ended up falling in love with Marovik Kobitana, and he loved her as well, but nothing ever happened between them romantically because he was a real good guy, and so was my mom… she would never have cheated on my step dad. But when my mom got assassinated, my step dad abandoned me completely, and Marovik took me in… He treated me as if I was his own daughter.” Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked over at the fireplace. It felt liberating to finally be completely herself with Isla… to tell her everything without any walls or barriers. This might be their last conversation together, but if it was… she was going to make the most of it. “He was really good to me. He helped me get through college. I loved the fine arts… acting, story writing, music, painting… all of it. And I was good at it. The SIA ended up recruiting me, offering me a full ride to use my gifting and talents for persona development. I saw an opportunity to do what I loved, and have it really mean something… so I took them up on their offer. I thrived, Isla… I graduated at the top of my class, and then I became an SIA Agent. I talked to Marovik about the idea of me developing a persona that would become his daughter… one that could use his name and his foundation in order to gain access to the political spheres and the upper class, so that we could really bring positive influence throughout the galaxy. He agreed, and so I developed Tiresh Kobitana, the daughter of Marovik and my mom, Trishna Alverez… Yes, Tiresh was completely inspired by my mother. She was a powerful, elegant woman… and so compassionate. She was my hero. She stood up for what was right. I always admired her for that.” She looked back down at her hands, a lone tear traveling down her cheek, “I used Tiresh for the agency, but I also used her for Marovik’s and my own purposes. So all the humanitarian stuff, and the Kobitana Foundation… that’s not a facade. That's all real, it’s… a daughter and her dad trying to make the galaxy a better place. Anyways… after the sacking of Coruscant and the corruption discovered within the Senate, I was given a top secret assignment by the SIA director to infiltrate the Senate in order to weed out any further internal corruption. And so I ran for Senator of Lujo as Tiresh Kobitana… and I won.” She fidgeted uncomfortably in the chair, not because of the cushion, but because of how much she had shared. She would undoubtedly be stripped of her agent status and put in jail for life if the agency ever found out she had shared such top secret and classified information with a foreign dignitary.

“And… then I met you.” And finally, for the first time since she had started sharing, Tiresh dared to look up at Isla. Her expression was one of grief and uncertainty. “And so now… I have risked everything I’ve ever had by sharing all of this with you… And if it’s not enough for you, I understand, I do… but please… If that’s the case, then do me this one favor…” She reached over and put a hand on Isla’s knee, her eyes looking down again at the floor, “Please… kill me. Don’t turn me in or expose me… Just… let it end here.” Tears silently streamed down her cheeks, “The damage to the agency would be truly devastating, I’m not sure if the Alliance would recover in the midst of everything else that’s happening around us. It would cause such an internal uproar that surely our enemies would take advantage of the chaos and attack us on all fronts. The Alliance is too delicate for a scandal like this… to have an SIA Agent exposed for infiltrating the Senate… it would be complete chaos...”

And so that was it. She had fully exposed herself to Isla in a display of pure honesty and transparency, and Isla now held everything in the palm of her hands… her past, her future, her life, her agency, her Alliance… everything. What would Isla choose to do with so much power over her? She sat there, her eyes downcast as tears continued to silently stream down her face.

Objective: Find a good reason not to murder her girlfriend

Isla listened closely as Tiresh spoke, she felt sick to the stomach hearing the truth, her heart hurt, the woman she had met and had made such a connection with wasn't even real, not entirely. There was still hope, maybe? She thought as tears rolled down her face. She reached over as Tiresh continued and nervously poured more brandy into her glass, she gently swirled it around, not drinking it, for fear of being sick. She let Tiresh, Kalie speak her peace, her last words struck her hard, it wasn't fair of her to ask her to do that, even if things were to end, Isla genuinely loved her.

Once Kalie had finished her words, Isla handed her the bottle and responded "By Ashla Tiresh, this is insane, do I even still call you that?" she put her hands on her head and through her hair in confusion, stress and shock. "the SIA Ti? If you were one of ours, Demici would have you hanged for exposing all that stuff." she took a deep breath "we can't tell anyone what you have told me, promise me. I am not going to expose or harm you, you have hurt me personally, but I will live. Neither of our organisations stands to gain anything from exposing all this"

She was so confused, but was beginning to piece things together in her head, there was room to work with this "OK, I need to wrap my head around this, please tell me honestly if I am misunderstanding this as I am desperately trying to find reasons not to send you back to your shuttle.

From what I am understanding, Tiresh was created because you wanted to lead a second life that did all the compassionate things I love about you? All that stuff that a secret agent probably couldn't get away with? Is that right? And the SIA only asked you to do the Senatorial stuff because Tiresh already existed?"
Gods she hoped that was true, it was the only lifeline right now. If Kalie had no reason to create Tiresh, other than wanting to be her, then Tiresh was real, in some way, as part of Kalie's hope and dreams. On the other hand, if Tiresh was only created to fulfill a mission criteria, then who knows, she could be dating a digital profile for all she knew.

"How much of Tiresh is you, Kalie? Are you an entirely different person that would never have been so perfect on Alderaan? It felt so real, if it was all an act then you are phenomenal at your job. You could probably name your price to Ashlan command." She laughed surreally.

Isla suddenly looked thoughtful "wait here." she stood, up, leaning in almost to kiss her as she stood, out of habit? Out of hope? But she corrected herself and did not complete the kiss. She rummaged through her desk and walked over with an envelope, opening it with a knife.

"I want you to read this, it will tell you just what you mean to me, what Tiresh means anyway." she handed her the letter, a handwritten letter addressed to Isabella Draellix, her mother.

"I want you to read this, and I want you to tell me, as Kalie, or Tiresh, as the real you, do I send it? whether that is today or sometime soon? Or do I toss it on the fire and move on with my life? Don't try and do what you think I want, you need to be absolutely honest with me, and with yourself." she exhaled deeply. She sat back down at her desk and fiddled with a relaxation stone, waiting for Tiresh to read.

5m5qOKV.png

Last edited:

Attire

As Isla began to speak, she pulled a little further away from her on the chair… mostly out of shame for having deceived her so intensely. Of coarse it hadn't been her intention to deceive her, she had just grown so familiar with the complexity of her own life that it had not felt like a deception at all to her... until now. She felt just at home being Tiresh as she did Kalie, in some ways more at home, and there was so much on the line that it would have been impossible for her to have opened up like this any sooner to Isla… not with the Alliance on the line, and her agency at risk. She needed to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she loved Isla. Only then could she justify risking so much. She hoped desperately that Isla could see how much she truly loved her, just by the simple fact that she had put everything on the line for her by exposing herself so completely. But still, at the same time, was what she had done even forgivable? She didn't know. She received the bottle of liquor from Isla and immediately refilled her glass to the brim, setting the bottle down on the table and taking another long drink from the glass.

From what I am understanding, Tiresh was created because you wanted to lead a second life that did all the compassionate things I love about you? All that stuff that a secret agent probably couldn't get away with? Is that right? And the SIA only asked you to do the Senatorial stuff because Tiresh already existed?"

She nodded, her gaze fixed intently on the glass in front of her. "Thats right. Tiresh was my first fully-developed persona, and while I used the skills and abilities I had learned from the SIA to create her, I did not create her for the SIA… I created her because…" she started to get choked up, her voice starting to break as she quickly took another swig from the glass, tears flowing down her cheeks, "…because I missed my mom." Her voice was fragile and weak as her shoulders shook from her subtle sobs, "I missed her more than anything and… and I wanted to… be with her… in some strange way, I feel closer to her when I am Tiresh than I do when I am Kalie. The longer I've been an SIA Agent, the more I have… lost myself… the more I feel like I had made some terrible, terrible mistake… that I had… that I had taken hostage the passions in my life, and the things I loved to do, and twisted them… distorted them into a seductive weapon for the Alliance to use against it's enemies. I've been dying a little bit every day for the past decade under the weight and reality of being an SIA Agent… having to kill… having to deceive… It's not… who I am… and I have been…" She covered her mouth with her hand as she let out a string of violent sobs, her whole body trembling, "…I've been grieving… for a long time… feeling trapped in a world that I hate. Feeling trapped in a body that I no longer recognize. Feeling like, deep down, my soul somehow got misplaced inside the wrong body… and that this isn't really me… It's an imposter."

All at once, the powerful and strong emotions that Kalie had pushed down for over a decade came bubbling up to the surface. She had never shared any of this with anyone, and her soul almost seemed to be in shock that the words were actually coming out of her mouth.

"In many ways…" her sobs dulled and her body calmed slightly as she took another sip from her glass, "Tiresh is my escape. She's the woman I always wanted to be… she's the best version of myself. She's…" Her body started to shutter again as her face contorted into grief, "She's the woman that my mother would have been proud of."

"How much of Tiresh is you, Kalie? Are you an entirely different person that would never have been so perfect on Alderaan? It felt so real, if it was all an act then you are phenomenal at your job. You could probably name your price to Ashlan command."

She breathed in deeply and let out a slow sigh, "Well… that's really hard to answer… and honestly… I don't know. Tiresh is inspired by my mom, and her history is my history, and most of the foundations of her persona are built upon myself. What I can tell you is that it was never an act with you. All of the emotions, the words I said to you, the experiences we shared… all of that was real for me. And honestly, that night on Alderaan… it was the first time that things started to get very blurry for me. I wanted to tell you everything that night, but… the risk was too great for me to bare." She took another swig of alcohol, her senses were now beginning to grow cloudy and her mind was beginning to dull. She honestly felt a wave of relief at the intoxication she was now experiencing.

"But there are some differences… Kalie is more… down to earth and bubbly than Tiresh… she is not as refined… not as sophisticated… but the differences are more surface elements. Everything at the core of Tiresh is… Kalie…. Also, Kalie has red hair. I use facial distortion technology to alter my appearance so… Tiresh does look a little different than Kalie…"

As Isla stood up, Kalie looked up after her, wondering where she was going. She took another big swig of the liquor, finishing the second glass as she focused intensely to try to place the cup on the table without missing it. Chit… she was definitely feeling it.

"I want you to read this, it will tell you just what you mean to me, what Tiresh means anyway." she handed her the letter, a handwritten letter addressed to Isabella Draellix, her mother.

"I want you to read this, and I want you to tell me, as Kalie, or Tiresh, as the real you, do I send it? whether that is today or sometime soon? Or do I toss it on the fire and move on with my life? Don't try and do what you think I want, you need to be absolutely honest with me, and with yourself."

Kalie took the letter into her hands and opened it. As she began to read, tears welled up in her eyes again. They began to stream steadily down her cheeks and drip onto the letter, her hands beginning to shake. Finally, as she got to the end, she started sobbing uncontrollably, pulling herself off the chair and down onto the floor as she slouched weakly against it. She placed the letter gingerly onto the table and covered her face with both arms as she wept.

"Isla…" Her voice was broken and weak, "I am so... so sorry… I deceived you… I lied to you…" Her words seeped through the shaking and sobs, "I am the worst person ever… I don't… I don't deserve you… I don't deserve your love… I'm so… so sorry." She continued to cry bitterly into her hands, her sweater now beginning to soak up her many tears that had been shed this night already. Her heart was completely broken that she had caused Isla so much pain. She could never forgive herself for what she had done to this amazing woman. Of coarse she loved her, with all of her heart… but how could she have hurt someone so deeply that she claimed to love?

She slowly began to calm down, the sobbing subsiding as she began to breath in and out slowly, her arms now down between her legs as she squeezed them together tightly. "I've never been more honest with anyone in my entire life." She said softly, "I don't know how to tell you that I love you any more than by telling you the entire truth. And no matter what happens after tonight… at least I can take that away… At least I can say that I truly did love you, and I truly risked it all for love." She wiped her tears away with her arms, "But that doesn't change the reality of what I've done. You surely must know that I love you, now more than ever… but how I feel towards you doesn't really matter anymore. You need to make the decision, Isla, and decide whether or not you can love me back. And I don't expect you to make that decision tonight. But I will honestly understand if this was all too much for you to take."

"I'm so sorry I couldn't simply be the wonderful Tiresh you fell in love with. I want, more than anything, for it to be that simple… But it's not that simple. And I've been lying to myself, believing this whole time that it could be that simple."

Last edited:

Isla was saddened by what she heard, the fact that Tiresh existed to fill a void that her mother's death left, that was something she could barely begin to relate to, she had both her parents, and despite their flaws, she knew she was loved. "For what it's worth, I am truly sorry about your mother, if she was anything like Tiresh, then the galaxy lost someone special."

As she listened to Tiresh more she thought about her options?

You need to make the decision, Isla, and decide whether or not you can love me back.

"If only it was as simple that, Tiresh. I already know that I love you, my heart aches when we are apart, you are the reason people ask me 'what are you thinking about' when they catch me staring longingly out a viewport, just trying to catch a glimmer if the star of Lujo. she paused for a moment, "SAINT display Holo program Lujo-1, full room" The room dimmer and a hologram of a sphere of what looked like stars with Isla in the very center appeared. Isla looked around the room for a moment until she pointed toward a star that glowed visibly brighter than the rest in a lower corner of the room. "There she is. I made this program so no matter where I am in the galaxy, I can look out and see exactly which star is yours amongst the trillions. And you know what, I thought I would feel silly or embarrassed showing you this, but I don't, because I love you" there was an insistence in her words. She walked over to Tiresh and picked up the near empty bottle, her last bottle of that brandy, now she had to visit her mother. "you know if I wanted simple, I wouldn't have let myself fall in love with a foreign politician."

As she placed it back in the drinks cabinet and closed it with a gentle click she sighed for a long time. No, it wasn't about whether she could love her, it was whether she could trust her to be with her. But what, genuinely was her crime? She was loving two loves because she missed being a normal woman who wasn't a secret agent. She couldn't tell her she was a secret agent because they would charge her with treason. And now she had taken a massive risk giving a foreign power these secrets, Isla knew what she had to do. She walked back to Tiresh and helped her to her feet. Coming in close and pulling her tightly with both hands on the ruffled collar of her jumper. She rested her forehead gently against that of her girlfriend.

My love, this isn't over OK, I mean us. Don't you think I know what is like longing be two different people? Admiral Draellix and the Isla you love might look the same and have the same name, but are they not two different personas? We can talk more about this later, I have a few more questions, like the legal standing of Tiresh... if I decide to marry her." She smiled lovingling to Tiresh and reached up to wipe some tears away. "but I want you, the whole of you. If for some reason there turns out to be a part of your complete person and me that isn't compatible, then so be it, but we deserve to find out."

She kissed Tiresh on the lips, very gently but with intimacy. She pulled her head back and put her arms around Tiresh. "we should eat something and our lunch should be about ready. All of your stuff is in your room at the moment, in case you want to change or freshen up. If you need any help, Erika will be attending to you here. She is lovely, she's 19, she works for me but I think I may have accidently adopted her as my little sister." she laughed, Erika had decided she was Isla's chief hand maiden or something, and Isla was fine with that. "She knows about us, so you can relax around her. I didn't even have to tell her, she just came out and told me she thought I had met someone while she was doing my hair one day" she smiled and put her hand behind Tiresh's head and pulled her in to neck to hold her, as much as Isla was confused by the unexpected situation, her love had bared her soul and was hurting, it was time for her to be her comfort, there is nothing worse than when the one you would turn to for comfort, is also the one causing you to feel pain.
5m5qOKV.png

Attire

She had nothing left inside of her, all of her emotional capacity had been utterly drained to its last drop, and there seemed to be no more tears available for the woman to cry. The mental strain of the entire conversation had taken a steep toll on her, and she was completely and utterly exhausted. It had taken all of her reserves just to make it though, and now, all she could do was look up at the brilliant display of the galaxy that flooded the room with an expression of pure exhaustion etched across her face. As much as the map was deeply touching, it was also yet another knife in her heart… another reminder of how much she had hurt her love.

But when Isla emphatically confessed her love for her, it was almost as if a massive weight was immediately lifted off of her shoulders. She slouched limply against the chair, letting out a sigh of pure relief as a strange feeling of exhausted euphoria flooded her body. She had never felt quite like this before… It was as if she had been under a heavy burden for years, but Kalie had gotten so use to its weight that it became as normal as breathing. But as soon as it dissipated, she realized just how heavy it had truly been. And this lightness… this freedom… it was unbelievable. It was… beautiful.

Isla took the bottle from her limp grasp and placed it back in the liquor cabinet. She looked up after her, watching her movements and wondering deep down… how much did this woman love her? For her to look past so much… for her to be willing to still confess her love for her after everything she had just confessed… This must be love. Real love. Had she truly found someone who could love her for who she truly was? She was beginning to believe.

As Isla turned and walked back towards her, she followed her with tired but hopeful eyes, unsure of what she was about to do. She felt her lovers hands slowly helping her up to her feet, and Isla pulled her close as the two of them rested their heads against each other in solemn silence. Kalie closed her eyes and breathed slowly, in and out, listening as Isla began to speak to her the comforting words that she had needed so desperately to hear.

As Isla mentioned the idea of marriage, Kalie grew limp in her grasp, letting her body rest against Isla as she continued to hold her up. Her soul soaked in every word, a sense of revitalization occurring deep within her that was restoring something that had long been dormant and diluted. This was all she had ever wanted. Beyond anything, she had always hoped that she could be loved like this. If she wasn’t so exhausted, she would have likely bursted into tears again, however, all her tears had already been spent.

As Isla pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips, she kept her eyes closed, savoring this incredibly precious moment that was taking place between them. This was their first kiss with every wall torn down. Isla knew her. She knew her mess… her complicated life… and she was still choosing to kiss her. As Isla pulled her lips away, Kalie opened her eyes. Although she was tired, she was more content and at peace than she had been in over a decade. Isla wrapped her arms around her, holding her… comforting her. She nuzzled her face into her lovers neck, letting out a slow, deep sigh.

She tried to listen as Isla spoke of eating lunch, and also said something about her room, but honestly she didn’t catch most of it. Her body was beginning to shut itself down from the pure exhaustion she was experiencing, and Kalie could barely keep herself conscious. She had drunk quite a bit of the liquor as well, and so the combination of her exhaustion and the intoxication was making her fade fast. She felt Isla’s hand on her neck, and she nuzzled in tighter to her lover.

“Isla… I’m so tired…” She said in the softest whisper. “Do you think… we could sit for a moment? I think I just… need a moment.”

The two women, still embracing each other, slowly sat back down on the Settee. As Isla continued to hold her, Kalie closed her eyes and let her head settle forward against her lovers neck as her entire frame slowly went limp, a steady breathing pattern quickly emerged, signaling that she had fallen asleep in Isla’s arms.

Isla didn't respond as Tiresh guided her back to the sofa and they held each other as she felt her lover fall asleep, a million thoughts went through her mind. This relationship was always going to be complex, the fact that she was am Alliance Senator and Isla was an Ashlan Leader saw to that. But she wasn't prepared for any of this. And yet, it seemed completely worth it, she put her life on the line every times she went to battle, risking so much for hatred, now she had a chance to take a risk on love. She believed every word Tiresh had said about her genuine feelings for her, maybe it was all going to end in tragedy and heartbreak, but not today, and not for as long as Isla could handle things. She had found her soul mate.

She lazily played with Tiresh's beautiful dark hair and stroked the her side as they rested together, she was tired too herself, but had not had the outpouring, or the alcohol that Tiresh had had. She didn't blame her at all. She gently started singing an old Atrisian nursery rhyme as Tiresh slept, she didn't know why, but it just came to her in the warm crackling fire. She wondered what other questions were going to pop up along the way. She was curious about what Kalie looked like in her actual skin, he found herself laughing as she quietly spoke to Tiresh, "look at me, a nine and a half year dry spell, then I meet you and end up getting to go to bed with two sexy women at the same time."

It also made her wonder, about her sexuality, was this the reason she had not found love for so long? Looking in the wrong place? She was still very confused about that, she had found Vyrien Paskal very sexy, but they had just not found that connection, she felt a little bad for leading him on now though, she would write something too him once she had things straight. That was something she had been putting off too. She shut her eyes and mentally addressed her AI <<SAINT, send a message to my parents and tell them I need to see them to talk about something, it's important>> she was done hiding from who she was, if she was going to make this work, she needed to come clean too. Kalie's bravery had inspired her.

She looked down at the beautiful woman as she heard her gently murmuring, "you better not be listening in to my thoughts there, who knows what special spy powers you have hidden away in there." she giggled gently to herself, before unclipped and sliding off her trousers to get more comfortable and falling asleep herself.
5m5qOKV.png

Attire

At least an hour had passed as the two women slept in each others arms, taking a much needed break from the emotional swirl that they had just experienced. Tiresh finally started to stir, shifting her head a bit as her hand came up and rested against Isla’s stomach. She blinked as consciousness began to slowly return to her, realizing that the moment that she felt like she needed had actually drawn itself out for a much longer amount of time. She pulled her head up a bit, letting out a long yawn as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. She then looked over at Isla, the two of them still wrapped up in each others arms.

She couldn’t look away, but instead she just admired her in all of her beauty. And it was a beauty that went so much deeper than the surface… she was truly a wonderful soul, down to the deepest recesses of her heart. She finally brought her hand up and rested it affectionately against Isla’s cheek, softly stroking her skin. She brought her head in closer and let their foreheads touch again gently.

“Hi.” She said softly and with deep love. She didn’t know what the future would hold, but this moment was truly one of the most powerful moments she had ever experienced. She felt such a lightness and a freedom in their shared love, but also a new found depth. It was a love that had weathered a truly violent storm, yet had come out on the other side stronger than ever. And her heart leapt up into her chest in a flutter of affection as she thought about it.

As hard as the conversation had been, she had no regrets. She wouldn't change what they had now for anything.

Isla stirred gently as she felt Tiresh moving "Hi beautiful, how are you feeling now? All that really took out of you didn't it?" she kissed her sweetly, "it doesn't change as much as you think it does you know, it's going to take some getting used to, knowing you have a secret military career going on, but now I am fascinated to find out more about you." she kissed her again, grabbing her head and pulling her in firmly, as is to say, there is no argument, they were doing this.

After long minutes of the two women kissing, she breathed and stretched herself. How long had it been? Just over an hour, their food would be long since ready but it didn't really matter, she was sating herself on the adoration of this woman. "The way you look at me, the way you treat me, it is so wonderful, but I do sometimes wonder whether I deserve such adoration, maybe if you saw the other me, that would be interesting wouldn't it?" she smiled, she was hungry.

"come, let's go and eat, I might put my trousers on first though, wouldn't it be scandalous, the Countess entertaining in her underwear. We can dress like ladies for dinner, let's just wipe our faces and go eat now." she took Tiresh's hand and led out of the back exit of the library and in to the corridor the ran the length of the castle, and in to her private dining room, a small table with two chairs and a beautiful looking spread.

"So, before you asked me to kill you, I had planned a little lunch for us, I remember you telling me you quite enjoy unusual foods, so, please indulge me. This is Reindeer Tartare, wild game tartare can be tricky, but my gamekeeper and my chef assure me it is beautiful, and safe." a small dish of raw meet sat front and center, surrounded by unusual leafed vegetables. "and this grass, only grows for about 2 months a year on the banks of melt rivers, the little bulbs at the base taste like aniseed." she picked one up and gently put into Tiresh's mouth, taste it, its lovely. Slightly more savoury than a sweet aniseed, and lovely with the meet. She looked at the carafe of red wine and giggled, looking at her girlfriend. "maybe we should avoid the wine, shame really, it is made from that same grass, it is very nice. Save it for dinner perhaps?"

Isla guided Tiresh into her chair and slowly stroked her shoulders, before running her hands down her collar bone and reaching down to kiss her neck. Whispering into her ear "or we could skip lunch and go straight to desert." she practically purred into her lovers ear before standing and shaking herself of, "no, we eat, this lovely food will spoil" she breathed out deeply and walked, taking her own seat.
5m5qOKV.png

Attire

"Hi beautiful, how are you feeling now? All that really took out of you didn't it?"

“Mmhmm.” She muttered with a slight nod as Isla kissed her. She giggled as her lover suggested that she was now more intriguing, “I can’t have you getting bored with me, now can I?” She said in-between their lovely kisses. As Isla pulled her head in tighter, she let out a murmur of pleasure, closing her eyes and enjoying the intimacy. After some minutes had passed Isla pulled gently away, and Tiresh stared at her with a subtle teasing expression on her face.

"The way you look at me, the way you treat me, it is so wonderful, but I do sometimes wonder whether I deserve such adoration, maybe if you saw the other me, that would be interesting wouldn't it?"

She blinked with a bit of surprise at the idea that Isla also wrestled with the worry that she was not worthy of her affection. She looked down for a moment, thinking intently as she held Isla's hand up against her chest, “Perhaps… if the two of us feel undeserving of each other… then…” She looked up and smiled reassuringly at Isla, “Maybe that means that we are truly perfect for each other.” She shrugged with a sheepish grin, then leaned in and kissed Isla one more time affectionately. “That sounds nice, doesn’t it?” She would love to witness Isla in action as the powerful Grand Admiral some day.

Isla took hold of her hand and led her to an absolutely stunning meal that had been prepared for them. It was probably a good thing that Isla was leading her as she was still intoxicated from the liquor she had consumed earlier.

She blushed at her lovers remembrance of her own request for Isla to kill her, letting out a soft, embarrassed laugh. She listened as Isla described the meal, placing a finger against her bottom lip and nodding slowly. At the comment about the wine, she let out a loud laugh as she nodded quickly in full agreement, “Yes! Perhaps for dinner!” As Isla guided her to her chair, she couldn’t help but giggle at how intoxicated she actually was. Her knee bumped into the side of the table, “oopsie!” She responded in a high pitched tone as she adjusted her leg and slid into the chair with no further incident.

As she felt Isla’s sensual touch, she let out a loving sigh as she tilted her head to the side, delighting herself in Isla’s affectionate kisses that showered her neck. She reached her hand up and pulled her black hair out of the way, closing her eyes and letting her mouth open slightly with a look of lustful desire for her love.

As Isla restrained herself, she smiled seductively at her as she took her seat. “Do I remember correctly you mentioning that you have a jacuzzi? That sounds like a lovely place to enjoy our desert…” she tilted her head slightly to the side, giving Isla a very suggestive expression before picking up her fork and turning her attention to the meal. As she placed the first spoonful of Reindeer Tartare on her tongue, she closed her mouth and slowly chewed it, musing upon the flavor of the dish. “You truely know how to spoil me, Isla.” She said fondly a she took another spoonful into her utensil.

“By the way, you had mentioned earlier the concern for my legal status… regarding marriage…She blushed slightly as she looked down at her plate, then back up at Isla, “I can assure you that I am a verified, tax paying citizen of the Galactic Alliance. I exist legally on all accounts. So… there would be no hindrance if such a direction were to be pursued.” She smiled, then placed the next spoonful in her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom